RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] Empty A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:29 pm

It was a sunny day in the beacon court yard. There was a rather smug looking bird faunas named Mora laying on his back day dreaming of the coming days. "Stupid sister...going after that asshole Jett"As he started to think he rubbed where his right kidney was remembering the pain from it. "At least i can lay here and rest with out interruption."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] Empty Re: A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:55 pm

At that moment, a certain princess was walking by on the nearby path, she, for reasons she cared not to think about, looked to her left slightly, spotting the smug star "Is that..." she wondered to herself, wondering if it was indeed the lead guitarist of the legendary band, the Heartstones. She walked up towards him at an angle where he would not see her, when she got close enough (By that I mean, as close as she could without being noticed) she spoke up "Excuse me, but you wouldn't happen to be Mora Amant, would you?" she asked happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] Empty Re: A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Mora froze after he turned to look at the girl "Shit a fan girl! Ah fuck.....i got to get out of here."Mora slowly started to get up and back up slowly while looking at the girl "A few more feet then i can run..."He thought as he inched away.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:01 pm

Kimmy smiled and giggled at Mora's reaction "I guess that's a yes!" she said happily "My name is Kimera Mora, Kimmy for short, I'm sure you remember my name from your concert in Moraton, correct?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips expectantly, awaiting an answer...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:04 pm

Mora looked at the girl his mind running a mile a minute "..y-yes"Mora stuttered out as he backed into a tree "Shit I wouldn't be able to get away....And this girl is well know fuck me!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Kimmy smiled once more "Then I'm sure you know what I want..." she said, once again in an expectant tone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Mora looked at the girl with slight fear "Err...My autograph?"Mora said with a slight smile as his mind raced to find a way to get away from this girl with out ruining his rep "Shit! Shit! Its a fucking princess! what do i do! fuck fuck fuck!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:33 pm

Kimmy smiled and once again laughed "Close, but no..." she said jokingly "I want... A date..." she said with a jokingly evil tone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:35 pm

Mora froze on the spot his mind racing "Wait a date!? Nononono i cant date her or any girl! No shit shit open up your mouth and say no!"Mora thought as he slowly opened his mouth "N-n-n-n-no.."Mora stuttered out as he looked at the girl
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Kimmy quickly put her gloved finger to Mora's lips before he could fully stutter out his response "You can't say no, 'cause you can't say no to royalty!" she said happily before running off "See you at 2 o'clock PM tomorrow, Mora-Chan!" she said before she got out of earshot, leaving Mora by himself....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Mora looked at the girl as she ran off "C-cant...."He thought as he broke down falling to the ground sadly as he did he fliped open his scroll and texted his sister "Meli I need some help...A girl wants to date me and you know i cant talk to them! So please come and help." Mora sent the text quickly hoping Meli would help him so he would not have to go though with this. His eyes went up again catching a last glimpse of the girl "She is kinda cute....Wait! No mora dont think like that! We cant even talk to girls and she looks to young!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Meli, meanwhile, was lying around at home, just watching TV and not getting very into it "I wonder what Bro's doin'..." she sighed to herself, at the moment she stopped speaking she heard her phone go off with a text "Speak o' the devil..." she said happily as she answered the message, laughing a bit at her brother's strange struggles with girls "Okay, first of all: What was her name? Second of all: Is she a fan of ours? Third: Is she attractive?" she sent back...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:49 pm

Mora sighed as he read the message "What does this have to do with anything.." Mora thought as he sent Meli the text "Kimmy i think yes she is and she is kinda cute But that doesn't matter i cant talk to girl! and she looks a little to young for me."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:52 pm

Meli read the message curiously "Kimmy?... That name sounds familiar... Kimmy... Kimmy... Kimmy... Mora? Like, his namesake's daughter? Princess of Moraton Kimmy?" she said outloud, getting more and more excited as she spoke "As in... Princess of Moraton, Kimmy Mora? Your namesake's daughter? She looked pretty excited when we came to town!" she repeated in her text...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Mora texted back "Yes thats her she came uo to me and told me im going on a date with her" Mora sent the text and sighed sadly as he looked around the garden with a sad frown "Why is this happing to me..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 am

Meli smiled at the text "Just go, it might help you with your problem with girls, and if it DOES, then you're dating a princess! How many people can say that they're dating a princess?" she texted happily. As soon as she sent the text, Kimmy came running back to Mora "I forgot to tell you! I have Borderline Personality disorder, so... If the date doesn't go well, go easy on me..." she said sadly, giving puppy dog eyes before her smile returned "Dodged a bullet there!" she said before running away again, this time when she turned around she did so quick enough that her skirt accidentally flipped up enough to give poor Mora a panty shot...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:04 am

As Mora seen the girls panty's he curled up into a ball from the terror only checking the phone after the girl was gone texting his sister back "I don't want to date her! I dont want to talk to her! i like being left alone and not being talked to by girls!" "I cant do this not at all...She is cute but no i cant! "Mora shook slightly as he sent the text fear in its complete grip now
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 am

Meli pouted to herself "Y'know, if you didn't want my brand of help, then why did you ask me for it in the first place... You're on your own, Bro... Sad" she sent back "Ugh... Seriously, why ask me?..." she sighed angrily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:14 am

Mora began to whimper at the site of the text "Not even sis want to help me!"Tears began to flow slowly at the thought of having to date this girl or even see her again "Why!....Im a dick for a reason..God dammit.."Mora thought as he shivered even more panic kicking in fully now
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:20 am

At that moment, Kimera was still watching, subtly and silently from a distance "Maybe I... Overdid it?..." she said quietly to herself, she took out her phone and texted Mora "Hey, it's okay if you don't want to come on that date... I just said you had no choice 'cause I thought you would just bury the idea and forget about it..." she sent sadly, nearly about to cry herself thanks to her BPS, she then remembered that she never told him she had his number "Also, don't think about how I got your number... It's not important..." she texted quickly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:22 am

Mora read the texts before looking around quickly "a-are you watching me..."Mora stuttered out sadly as he griped his scroll tightly his panic remaining as he sadly waited for an answer
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:24 am

Kimmy heard Mora's voice and just texted him back "I... Maybe... Yes..... I'll... Leave now... Sorry... Like I said, you don't have to come if you don't want to... I was just bluffing..." she typed down sadly before running away to her dorm room...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:27 am

Mora looked at the text sadly "Why me...I cant talk to girls but i cant be a dick to them ether...God dammit i have to go other wise ill feel like a bigger ass than i im."Mora thought as he slowly got up and began to walk to the dorms "Guess ill go talk to her now..."Mora thought as he began to walk to Kimmys room.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 am

Meanwhile, Kimmy was already in her dorm room, crying alone and rather loudly "NOBODY LOVES ME ANYMOOOOOORE!!!" she yelled loud enough for people 3 rooms over to hear her "First my daddy makes me come to this stupid school, then my brother abandons me for those stupid airship girls, now my celebrity crush turns me down! Why does no one love me anymore!!" she cried "Is it because of my disorder? I can't control that!" she said sadly, starting to wheeze slightly from a lack of breath...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:35 am

as Mora heard the crying he knocked on the door and looked down "h-hey.....I want t-to talk."Mora said just loud enough for her to hear "It sounds like she has it ruff...dammit me and my soft spot!"Mora thought as he waited for the door to open
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next