RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:38 am

As Kimmy heard Mora's voice her tears started to stop "W-What?!..." she said through her quickly drying tears, getting up to open the door to see Mora, she quickly dried her tears with her wrist and smiled "Y-You came! Didn't I say tomorrow at 2 o'clock? Not a few minutes from when I asked you?" she said jokingly, just glad her came at all...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very (un-)lucky afternoon [Avain knight S.S] [Closed!]

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:43 am

Mora looked at Kimmy sadly "W-why do you wa-want to d-date me?"Mora asked in a stutter as he looked at the girl panic at its max level now that he was close to the girl "A-and c-c-can i come in? i N-need t-to sit."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:50 am

Kimmy moved to the side of the door to let Mora in "Of course you can come in!" she said excitedly before answering his other question "I want to date you for the same reasons anyone else would, I think you're cool, handsome and talented and want to know more about the person under the music I love!" she said happily "Did I mention that I'm pretty much your biggest fan?!" she finished...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:56 am

Mora entered the room and quickly sat on one of the beds and shivered slightly "Y-you do k-know i cant t-talk to g-girls right?"Mora asked as he gave himself a hug to slow down the shivers from the panic attack "So far so good..I-i just got to get her to not b-be sad any more...no matter what.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 am

Kimmy looked at him sadly "Yeah... I know... What kind of fan would I be if I didn't know that..." she said sadly "I want to help you fix that problem of yours... I'm not sure if I can... But I'm willing to try if you are!" she continued...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:06 am

Mora curled up into a ball at these words fear and panic going up and down his fast as it did. "L-lets try...B-but you got to pr-promise me something. I w-want you if asked who y-you are or y-your age i w-want you to l-lie. I c-cant b-be seen w-with s-some one l-like you.."Mora stuttered as he curled up even more fear running rampant
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:09 am

Kimmy felt sad at Mora's words, but nodded "Okay... But what do you mean.... "Someone like me"?" she asked sadly "If it's because I'm only fifteen... Well... It's only a two year age difference... So..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 am

Mora sighed sadly as he searched for the words so it would not hurt as bad. "C-cant be s-seen with a p-princess...Mora finaly spilled out looking at Kimmy with sad eyes as he did "Why me...I cant just run my sister wont help me....And now im being forced on a date with this girl.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Kimmy's sadness quickly turned into confusion "Why... Not...? It'd be good publicity for both of us, I'm probably one of the top 5 cutest girls in Remnant, I own part of a large city that you would have control of if this goes well... I see no downsides to it..." she said quizzically...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Mora looked at the girl sadly "F-fine...Where d-do you w-want to go any w-way?"Mora asked with a slight smile
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:59 pm

Kimmy thought about Mora's question for a second and came up with no answer "I don't know much about the city to be honest... It's too... Too... Let's just say that the buildings in Moraton are alot less tall and alot more colourful... Everything looks the same here..." she said with a shrug "Where do the, for lack of a better term, "Cool" people go on dates?..." she asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:08 pm

Mora looked at kimmy with a look of your asking me that! "T-there the grimm fandango...I-its a nice p-place"Mora stuttered out his eyes wandering a second looking kimmy over "Get that thought out! we are doing this to be nice not anything else!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:17 pm

Kimmy searched through her mind, trying to find memories of a place called "Grimm Fandango", she had seen the sign for it a few times, but never really cared to learn about it "I think of heard of that... Fancy exterior, big sign with a moe-... With an adorable little beowolf chib-... Puppy on it, right?" she said, trying not to "Nerd out" on Mora with random japanese words...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:30 pm

Mora looked at Kimmy a bit con fused for a moment "m-moe?"Mora asked as his panic kept going up and down Wishing some one would help him "Damn this panic. I need help..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:33 pm

Kimmy blushed in embarrassment "D-Don't worry about it... I-It's nothing!" she said, rather flustered, before sighing "You know how I called you Mora-Chan earlier? Same thing... I... Really like anime and the Otaku terminology is beaten into my brain... If you ever get confused, just ask... Moe means "Really, Really cute"..." she tilted her head with an awkward smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:48 pm

Mora looked up for a moment at the girl "Moe......"He pointed at kimmy as he said the word before curling into a ball even more "Why do i do that?....God dammit it"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Kimmy was at first confused, but quickly got what he meant, blushing deeply once more "Uh-Save the compliments 'til the date has started, I don't want to get my hopes up too soon... Too late for that, I guess..." she said before giggling softly "But seriously, save the rest for the date itself, I know I'm awesome in nearly every way, but you're alot more awesome in certain ways, so it's alot less spread out... I find that cooler than being all-around awesome..." she said with a cute smile, slowly getting more and more awkward as she spoke before getting off of her bed and walking towards the door "Soooo... Uhh... We gonna go to the fancy restaurant now?" she asked awkwardly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:02 am

Mora nodded still in his curled up state on the bed "J-just give me a m-minute..."Mora said as he looked at Kimmy like a small sad child would.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:05 am

Kimmy nodded back silently and walked back to the bed, jumped on to it and just silently gave the poor Dove Faunus a gentle hug, hoping it would make the problem better, rather than worse...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:16 am

Mora froze as he was hugged "T-this feels nice..."Mora thought as he was hugged "Why...T-thanks"Mora said as he slowly started to enjoy the hug it showing slightly as he un-curled
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:31 am

Kimmy didn't say anything for at least half a minute, she only hugged him in silence until said thirty seconds passed "Feeling better now?..." she asked in a soft, quiet voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:35 am

Mora felt warm in a way "This feels so nice....I want to pay her back but how.."Mora thought as he fliped over grabing kimmy and hugging her tighter "T-thanks you. "Mora said as a few tears rolled down his face "Thank you!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:41 am

Kimmy blushed very deeply at this "O-Okay, pretty boy, save the rest 'til after the date, please..." she said awkwardly, trying to make a small joke...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:44 am

Mora just hugged tighter at this unable to let go "No!...Y-you want to help me even when im like this...i wont let go!"Mora yelled as tears flowed panic in full swing as he did
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:13 am

Kimmy sighed happily "Y'know, when I thought of being able to date The Mora Amant, this wasn't what I was expecting... But I can't really complain..." she said as she continued to hug him back...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next