RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Tai looked up at the twins with a smile, then to Nu, giving her a light hug "Just try to get along with the twins for today, okay, NuNu? If you can do that for me, I'll let you go outside when you want, but you have to be with someone I can trust to keep you safe, sound like a deal?" she said, slowly coming out of her fake sadness and petting the back of Nu's head gently...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 4 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Drae Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:41 pm

Natalie stopped singing as she stared at the exchange, one hand tentatively reaching up to turn her music down a bit before she spoke. Letting out a small sigh as she did so.
"Do I even want to know?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:45 pm

Nu glared at zero "Nope!"Nu said with a fake grin before looking back at Tai "So what should we do now play a game?"Nu said sarcastically hoping Tai would pick up on it and Zero would leave mostly because when ever she was around Nu felt as if some one was looking at them from far awey....
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Tai smiled at Nu sweetly "Well... What do you and the twins want to do? You three are the ones this is for after all!" she said happily, slowly getting back up to her feet.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:53 pm

Natalie shook her head, stopping suddenly as a strangely familar chill ran down her spine. Oh please God don't be what I think it is, She thought, although her prayers were answered in a way that she would have  rather have not received them.
"Sissy!" Melody shouted, jumping from the doorway to her sister, the two falling the the ground with perfectly synced grunts.
"Just kill me now," Natalie groaned, her face downcast as she continued speaking. "Just kill me now so I can finally get my peace back."
"Wha-! Why would you ask such a thing, Sissy? You do know that I'm only trying to be the best sister I can possibly be," Melody said, her face jokingly upset as she spoke.
"No. You can prove it to my by GETTING OFF MY BACK!" Natalie shouted, her younger sister letting out a small yelp as she quite literally fell off of Natalie.
"Aww... your no fun, Sissy."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:58 pm

Nu looked at the two girls with a look of oh god "............What is that!"Nu yelled as she pointed at melody.

Be ran and attempted to tackle Melody "So cute!"Be yelled as she flew thou the air.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:04 pm

Tai looked in slight amusement at Natalie's sister's sudden appearance "Hello there Melody!" she said happily before looking back at Nu "Oh, you haven't met Melody... Right... She's ZeZe's sister." she said helpfully to the younger girl.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Melody simply waved to Tai as she looked out the window, her eyes narrowing on something only she could see. The HUD supplied by her contacts  relaying information on a certain ship's location. Although she was still jarred slightly as Be made contact with her, and smiled down at the girl as she regained her footing.
Natalie meanwhile was just now able to get back on her feet, grunting as several vertebrae in her back popped back into place with a rather loud "Pop!"
"If you end up breaking my back, I will break you," Natalie threatened, grunting slightly as a few more vertebrae popped back into place.
"Don't be like that, Sissy. You and I both know that won't happen," Melody replied, tearing her gaze away from the small girl currently stuck to her as she looked at her older sister.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Nu glared around the room quickly "Is any one else sister showing up!?"Nu yelled clearly un-impressed by the fact there was Zero's sister here and she was pretty much the opposite of her.

Be hugged tighter and grinned at Melody "Can we be friends please!?"Be asked happily as she let go. Phis glared at every one in the room with a face of "What the fuck im i looking at.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Natalie looked over at Nu with a knowing expression. "As far as I know there won't be anyone else showing up," She said, walking over and hitting Melody lightly on the head.
"Sure, wh- Ouch! What was that for, Sissy?" Melody said, her hands going up and covering her head as she spoke.
"Everything," Natalie replied curtly, her hand reaching up to turn her music up as she walked over to a mini-fridge at the far end of the room.
"You do realize that 'Everything' doesn't tell me much right?"
"Yup."
Melody sighed, her hands falling back down to her sides as she shrugged.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Nu glared at the two as they spoke to each other "Does every one i meet on this ship a fucking nut job!?Nu thought to her self. "Soooooo you two want to play a game to? Nu asked "Say no say no please"Nu thought to her self
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:50 pm

"Depends on what type of game it is," Natalie and Melody replied simultaneously. The two sisters turning to face Nu as they awaited an answer.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:01 pm

"Fuck!"Nu thought to her self looking at the two girls "Errr how about a game of...........Shit some one help me out here!"Nu looked at Tai then the twins who simply shrugged at her. ".......What do you want to play?"Nu asked the two girls hoping they wouldn't give a creepy response like last time.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Natalie and Melody simply looked at one another, unspoken words passing between the two as they looks turned into glares.
"Shall we even the score, dear sister?" Natalie asked her younger sister, producing a light blue gaming controller from her sweatshirt.
"Yes we shall, Sissy,"" Melody replied, producing a bright red controller of her own, along with a small case with the words Gods of Warfare III written across the top.
"Shall we wager the usual?"
"That we shall, sister dearest." Melody responded, the air teeming with the unspoken tenseness of a sibling rivalry.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Nu staired blankly at the two for a minute "Dare i ask what the bet is........."Nu asked the two before looking at the game her face going into a moment of shit im going to die way to much....
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:13 pm

"If I win, she has to leave me alone for an entire week," Natalie replied, taking a small remote out of her sweatshirt and clicking a button. A rather large television appearing on the far eastern wall, a small gaming system located beneath it.
"And if I win I get to do whatever I want to Sissy for the rest of the day," Melody replied shamelessly, turning both the system and the screen on as she inserted the disc.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:18 pm

Nu looked at the tv un-impressed "What happens if some one else wins i mean me and every one else in here is playing two.....And what is wrong with your Sister Zero!"Nu said as she looked Zero with a look of o god why
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:21 pm

"If someone else wins its simple. Melody and I have our own private rematch. As for what is wrong with her, I honestly have no idea." Natalie replied, logging into her account as the system booted up. She then turned around and gave everyone in the room a remote of their own, the screen emitting rather amazing sounds as it booted up.
"The score is 2 and 2, right Sissy?" Melody asked, her gaze turning towards her sister as she logged into her own profile.
"Indeed it is, Melody. Which means this fight will finally decide which sibling is better."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Nu looked at the two and gave a grin the feeling she loved was in the room a feeling of wanting to kill someone close to you "Why don't we do a 3v3 match and the wining team gets to win there bets so every one makes a bet with each other?" Nu grinned at Tai not waiting for a response from every one else "How about me and you make a bet hmm?"

Be and phis grinned at the idea of bets "Well sister how about me and you join this little thing?"Be smiled back "ok and what will we bet?" Phis laughed for a second at his sister "how about if i win you have to stop dragging me places i dont want to go?" Be smiled at the bet "Ok and if i win i get to drag you where ever i want no exceptions
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:48 pm

Tai smiled smugly at Nu "Hmm.... That's a good question... How about... If you win, you get to go outside without someone else following you, if I win, then whenever I hug you or call you "NuNu", you can't complain anymore, sound like a plan?" she said, not expecting her sister-figure to accept the bet and make a more unbalanced, if less drastic proposal...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Melody and Natalie simply nodded to one another, their claims and teammates decided in that one look as Natalie opened up the Network multiplayer menu. Tossing Melody a spare copy of the game as three of the 8 spare slots in the lobby filled up.
"Meeting Room. Don't have all day dear sister. Be, Tai. Stay here."
"Come on you two," Melody said, leading her own two teammates to the meeting room and starting up the console before proceeding through the same steps Natalie had used before sitting down in one of the many armchairs. Placing a small headset on her head as she connected.
"Ready to die, Sissy?"
"As if, you hormonal slut," Natalie replied, her voice friendly with a venomous undertone.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:57 pm

as Tai grabbed her controller and sat down she gained a slight look of embarrassment as she realized something "Is... Is it bad I've never been good at modern military shooter games?..." she said sheepishly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:57 pm

Nu smiled at Tai "Deal!"Nu said happily "If i win then im free if i lose then i cant complain so i don't care ether way its a win for me i mean if i cant complain ill just sit there and not care haha" Nu thought as she looked at the screen with her team "So whats the plan?"

"Yea i would really like to not lose i hate following my sister
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:16 pm

"You'll be fine. Trust me," Natalie replied, quickly setting up the game. The match was set on a collapsing skyscraper, and it was soon apparent that all of the AegisCorp weaponry was implemented into the game.

"Easy. Shoot everything that moves," Melody replied, clicking to make sure her advantage was loaded up correctly, as it appeared to be Melody herself in her combat uniform.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:57 pm

As the game started and Nu and Phis where spawned in next to melody Nu shot melody when she seen her move "Like this?"Nu asked clearly not knowing what she was doing at all.

Be simply spun in a circle shooting in the air for no reason.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next