RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Drae Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:32 pm

"I want a cookie too!" Leaf said, bouncing on her feet slightly as she ran over to Tai.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 3 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:50 pm

Tai laughed at Nu "It's for your own good, NuNu, it helps everyone in the situation, especially you." she said calmly and sweetly to the young girl before looking to her friend "I think there are still some cookies left on the bench, they should still be warm! she said with a smile.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:53 pm

"Yay~!" Leaf shouted, throwing her hands up ing the air as she ran over and grabbed a cookie. Nibbling on it as she watched the others, sitting down next to the bench so that she could easily grab another.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:03 am

Nu simply glared at Leaf then at Tai again "Can we at least do something now.........."

Be hugged Nu some more before looking at Tai "Lets play a Game!" As Phis heard her words his mind went "Dont say it Be please."He thought as Be yelled the game "Lets play hid and seek!"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:42 am

At Tai's invitation, Haven had given a curt nod, stepping further in and where the rest of the inhabitants were. He leaned against a nearby wall as he watched the occurrences from a distance. A laugh was inevitable as everything happened; from the whole pissy business to the cookies and all. I see that everything's as normal as it's ever been around here... he thought to himself, sighing quietly.

This thought and laughter of his would soon be brought to a slow, gradual stop as he noticed the others discussing possible activities. His expression remained blank and deadpanned for several moments as the subject of hide and seek was brought up. "...Uh..." he began, pushing himself from the border in which he secured himself upon. Stepping to the side and into the entryway once more, he began backing up a step or so. "I...think I'm gonna be bugging outta here now. ...Yeah."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:51 pm

Tai quickly looked to Haven and walked towards him "But you only just got here! C'mon, stay for a while!" she said as she gripped Haven's sleeve and flashing some puppy dog eyes to get him to stay...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:59 pm

As Tai attempted to work her magic, the crossbreed that she was attempting to woo, in a way, simply stared down at the other. His expression had deadpanned, showing virtually no emotion in contrast to how he looked when he had first entered, and maybe even just seconds prior to the current moment. Breathing in deeply, he lifted one of his hands, taking his hat off and resting it on the top of the girl's face ever so casually. "You may be good at fighting, but you gotta brush up on your cutesy convincing acts, you know," he said within a monotone voice, patting the top of the Faber's head before crossing his arms over his chest.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:09 pm

Tai pouted at Haven as he said this "The crew likes it..." she said quietly, rather annoyed by this comment "I doubt you could do better!" she said, slightly blushing in embarrassment of her little ploy not working.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:23 pm

Laughing, Haven shook his head, sighing. "Heeeeey, I never said that I could, you know," he chuckled quietly, reaching out and swiping his headwear back to his own being, securing it on his head at such an angle so that the bill was uneven, sticking more to the right yet still facing somewhat forward. "...Buuuuut, I think you'd be surprised."

Immediately after that remark, the boy shrugged, going onwards. "Aaaanyways, you wouldn't wanna play that with anyone who has a good level of experience in parkour, man. They can get to places that you probably wouldn't see or be able to get to." Allowing his figure to fall a tad limp, the teen tilted backwards some bit before finding himself leaned against a nearby wall. Once securing his position, he flicked his wrist as if dismissing something; perhaps the remark that he had just spoken. "If you insist, though...I guess I could stick around for a round or two."

Aaaaaaaha, I just said that...why did I just say that...
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Tai hugged Haven suddenly "Thanks, Ven!" she said before whispering in his ear "We need another responsible person here, we have Nu, Leaf and the twins here, I can't handle this alone!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:00 am

Nu glared at the two as they whispered to each other. She slowly grinned and began to sneak out of the room "Fuck those guys ill just leave and not deal with this ever again! I don't need friends i just need to get off this fucking ship and be free!"Nu thought as she neared the exit
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:57 pm

The comment regarding responsibility seemed to trigger a humorous spot within the boy. In reaction to the sentence, he snorted and snickered, his mouth twisting up into a failure of a suppressed grin - and a knowing one, at that. "Pfffffffft, responsible. Hhhhhaaaaaaaaaa, that's funny," he said within a hushed, yet ridiculous, slurred tone while still laughing in sarcasm. Said laughter would go on for several moments more, though abruptly stopped as he looked over Tai and at Nu as she seemed to attempt to sneak off. Immediately after he saw the sight, he shot his right hand upward, pointing at the attempted escapee while walking after the seeming runaway.

"Heeeeeeeeey, where do you think you're goinggggg?" asked the crossbreed in a louder, audible, and stressed tone.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Tai looked at where Haven pointed to see Nu "NuNu, no trying to leave when we have guests aboard!" she said with a motherly worry in her voice.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Nu glared at Tai "Damn......."Nu said out loud As she glared at every one in the room "I hate you all.....And stop calling me NuNu damm it my name is Nu for fuck sake.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:15 pm

"NuNu, have some cookies, you get cranky when you don't get your sugar!" Tai said with slight anger, though it was more out of worry than actual anger, she turned to the open kitchen door where she could see the twins "I'm sorry, I should of given her cookies before you got here..." she yelled apologetically to the young duo.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Nu glared at tai with eyes of anger "Stop calling me NuNu and i don't want any of your damn cookies!"

Phis and Be simply smiled and chuckled at Nu "This is quite.Fun to watch!"They both said at the same time Be slightly happily about saying what she did and Phis just purely amused.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:20 am

"Maybe some ice cream then? How about some cupcakes? Oh, I know! How about a nice donut or two? I think we have some cinnamon ones in the cupboard... Or were they jelly-filled?..." she said as she put her finger to her lips as she thought of ways to make Nu behave...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:24 am

Nu simply pouted slightly "I don't want sweats i want..............I don't know what i want but i don't want sweats dammit!"Nu began to shake her arms in the arm angerly to help prove her point slightly
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:33 am

Tai hugged Nu warmly and petted her head "It's okay, Nu, you're just stressed... And I know what can de-stress ya! Some nice sweet treats!" she said happily, hoping that a hug combined with the promise of candy would finally calm her down...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:32 pm

It was at this point that a certain socially powerful DJ entered the area, gently spinning around in circles as music pumped out of her headphones. Her light blue twin tails swaying along with her as she sang.
"Tell me what you want, boy," She sang, her eyes closed as she did so, her voice ringing out clear and beautiful as she emerged from the one place she rarely left: The Communications Room.
-----
Outside the window of the airship, hidden within a small bundle of branches and trees, was a girl who looked quite a bit like the aforementioned DJ. This girl stared out of a pair of rather expensive binoculars as she watched her older sister intently, thoughts of the impure kind running through her mind as she whispered, still watching through the binoculars.
"Thats it, Sissy. Just like that.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Nu growled angerly at Tai "For the love of please call me Nu you mother fucking sister stealing bitch! and yes i'm stressed i don't want to be here and i don't want candy!"Nu let out a small sigh and gave a blank stair at Tai "Please tell me i dint hurt her fellings to bad..........I don't like it when she cry's...."Nu looked at the rest of the room sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:21 pm

Tai looked at her solemnly "And this is where my knowledge of psychology and acting comes in handy, thanks daddy!" she slowly started to fake a sad face, giving off a few crocodile tears "I try to make you some friends and this is how I'm treated... I wish you'd understand how much work I put into stuff like this... I just want you to be happy, Nu... Is it so hard to just smile once in a while? I... I..." at this point she fell to the ground, pretending to buckle at the knees from sadness as she faked a realistic sob, putting her face into her palms "I'm so sorry, NuNu, but some lessons need to be learnt the hard way!" she thought slightly guiltily as she waited for Nu's response through her fake tears...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:24 pm

Nu looked sadly at Tai and let out a small sigh and leaned down and hugged her softly "........Sorry its just i hate being trapped......and how no one asks what i want to do......."Nu began to tear up slightly "I just want to go back to my old life........or at least be able to do shit with out being watched and forced to wear a collar......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Tai looked at Nu with fake sadness, underneath lying a bit of happy confidence in the younger girl, she hugged Nu tightly, though keeping it weak feeling to keep up the facade "Oh, NuNu... When we do ask you what you want it's always "I want to go back outside and get out of this shithole!" you never give us specifics about it, it's always a command, not a request... We just want you to be safe and happy Nu, but I can't trust you outside... I... I... I want you to show me you can be trusted with others... I'm so sorry..." she said as she devolved back into faux-sobs as the sentence ended "This is working! Hell yeah! Tai and New-Rei: 1 Old-Rei: 0!!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:37 pm

Be and Phis watched the two Be with a look of to cute and Phis a look of i know what your doing Tai and its to great. "You know if we hang out we could""Go out side and and be the best of friends we could play tag and go to are dorm and play dress up!"Be said happly as Phis gave a look of I wont do that last thing.....

Nu looked at the two with a mix of happiness and a bit scarred of what Be met by dress up "Tai........If i cant be trusted with other people then i would have killed you and Rei and any one else to get off this ship.........I don't know why but im sorta happy im here but its sad i just want to be free and not trapped like a dog.......Thats all i want is that to much to ask for..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next