RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:35 am

Nu glared at Tai "What are you a nun asshole. Im not doing it and i dont care this is stupid!"Nu began to leave the room with anger in her eyes "If you need me ill be in my Room!"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 2 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:37 am

Tai looked at Nu with minor annoyance as she ran away before looking back to the twins "I'm so sorry about that... Uh... Maybe give her some cookies?... That usually works..." she said, desperately trying to make this work.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:46 am

Phis grabbed Nu's shoulder before she could leave the room "Calm down Weaver"

Nu glared back at phis "What did you call me!"

"I called you by your last name now calm down!"Phis let go of the girl and looked at his sister as she walked up to Nu

"Nu.......lets be freinds!"

"What"Nu yelled as Be hugged her softly
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:50 am

Tai looked at the three slightly amused "Or y'know... Just hug her...." she joked, she walked up to Nu and started to hug her as well "C'mon NuNu, you don't mind when I hug you alot, why should you mind Be hugging you? You can trust her, I swear..." she said happily as she could, trying to convince Nu to carry on as best she could....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:55 am

Nu glared at the three "Fine.........ill try my best"Nu said gritting her teeth as she did already regretting it "and for the love of god stop calling me NuNu my name is Nu asshole!"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:00 am

Tai smiled at Nu happily "That's my, NuNu! And to make it up to you even more, if this goes well I'll give you an extra cookie for breakfast fora month and a half!" she said merrily as she let go of Nu and pet her on the head lightly and lovingly.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:05 am

Nu glared at the two kids "So what are we supposed to do now." Nu asked tapping her foot rather impatiently.

Be smiled at her "Lets fly the ship!"Phis grabbed his sister quickly "Lets not sister we don't need to crash this ship."he looked at Tai for a second "So what are we going to do board games or something stupid like that?"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:46 am

Meanwhile, a specific, monochromatic Huntsman was slowly making his way throughout the industrial sector of the city; his feet silent as they shifted forward with every step. Over his head would be a pair of headphones - as was his custom almost every time that he was out - and through them music would be played, courtesy of the mp3 player in which they were connected to. Under his breath, he recited several quiet, foreign lyrics to the current song flowing within his humanoid auds in a nearly inaudible, yet still matching tune. As he sang to his own being while strolling along, he kept his head tilted down. Azure voids of his would be narrowed, though opened enough in order to gaze at the cement passing him by as he continued along.

Soon enough, he would lift his line of sight as he stepped around, hooking his figure a tad and turning to corner around the parting of a structure wall toward his right flank. As he did so, he was revealed to a sort of warehouse building; an area that he was introduced to a while back, and had visited on rare occasion due to the fact that he knew a couple of the people who occupied the space sometimes. Seeing as he was already in the district, having finished a visit with his family and was on his way back to Beacon, he decided to take a secondary trip to this certain building to see if his comrades were here.

Stepping a yard or so within the interior, he stood within the midst of the entrance. Lifting his hands, he carefully adjusted the cap laid atop his ears and beneath his headphones while calling out, "Ohayogozaimaaaaasu...! Senpai, you guys here?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:08 am

Tai looked at Amphis for a second before hearing her student's voice "Hold that though." she said rushing off in Haven's direction "Hey, Ven! How are you today?" she said merrily to her student.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:18 am

Grinning slightly as he heard a reply, the crossbreed lowered the same hand that was fixing his hat a tad bit, using it to slide his headphones down and around his neck before slipping it within one of his jeans' pockets. "Doing well; thanks. Just came back from a visit with my family, that's all," he spoke in reply, nodding all the while. After doing so, he looked up and over the girl, peering around the warehouse for several seconds before looking back at her.

"So, what's your business here, this time? You aren't just hanging around here by yourself, are you?" A sense of curiosity was locked within his tone as he said this, albeit a bit faint.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:32 am

Tai looked at Haven happily "No actually, Nu's here, as always, Leaf's here, and we've actually got some guests over, well, I invited some for Nu... Come in if you like, we've got plenty of room for visitors!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Leaf looked around as she watched the conversations everyone was having with one another, plopping down silently as she watched. After a little while she began to fiddle with her thumbs in an attempt to get attention. Once this failed, she gave up. "Why is everyone ignoring me~," Leaf whined, her feet pressed together heel to toe as she did so. "If no one attempts to start up a conversation with me I'm going to sleep!" She shouted, the word 'sleep' a threat in itself when she spoke it, as it meant someone would have to carry her back to her dorms due to the fact that she was simply far too cute to leave where someone could take advantage of her.

((OOC: Albeit they would get stabbed in the eye with Kalipso, but still.))
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:12 pm

Phis tugged Tai's arm for a second "Um....Can we please not let the koala sleep in here."As phis Finished his words his sister Be looked at Leaf and tackled her "Will you be my friend your so cute! and and"Phis simply glared at his sister as she came up with random reasons her and Leaf should be Friends "Yea sorry about her she is kinda yea...."

Nu glared at Tai with a glare that can only say "Where do you find people like this"
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Tai looked at the sight with a smile "It's okay, it's nothing sugared up Nu doesn't do from time to time..." she said before looking to Nu's glare and giving an awkward smile and light laugh hat "Please keep trying..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Nu glared at Tai with a look of i'm going to kill you "You know doing that to me as a bitch move its not my fault i cant control my self!"Nu crossed her arms in anger as she watched Be hug Leaf "Cant lie that is kinda cute....."Nu thought as she shook her head getting that thought out of there.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Leaf yelped in surprise as she was tackled by Be. "Sure, I wouldn't mind that that at all, Leaf replied, a small smile on her face as she  listened to Be's reasoning.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Be yelled happily at Leafs words "Really we will be the best of friends"Be kept a hold of the older smiling as she looked at the others with a most amused grin.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Tai looked to Phis with a smile "It's honestly going better than expected... It's not going as wanted, but it's better than expected..." she said happily giving Nu a look that says "Do something nice".
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:17 pm

Nu glared at Tai and muttered "Make me bitch."Nu said with a grin on her face as she began to slowly walk out of the kitchen "I'm going to go find something to do so fuck all of you!"Nu yelled as she lifted her middle finger and flipped off the room

Phis looked at Tai very amused "If this is your idea of good i would hate to see bad.."
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Tai looked at Nu with slight sadness and annoyance "Uh... Maybe try giving her some cookies? She likes cookies alot... Worth a shot?" she said desperately to Phis, trying to keep this whole from collapsing in on itself...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Be looked at Tai with a grin as she grabbed a cookie "Here Nu Eat this!"Be said happily as she held out the cookie.

Nu glared at her for a second "Crap she has sweats" Nu thought as her mind changed "Really for me thank you!"Nu yelled as she grabbed the cookie and happily ate it.

Phis looked at Nu confused then back at Tai "What just happened why did she change so much over a cookie?"Phis asked as he crossed his arms and gave a small grin to his sister.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Tai put her hands together in joy as Nu ate the cookie "She... Does that... We don't understand why, but it really helps to keep her under control..." she said with happiness in her voice.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Phis chuckled to him self as he watched the girl eat "Strange weakness that is"Phis said with a laugh.

Be hugged Nu happily as Nu at the cookie "See we can be friends ill bring you sweats when ever we hang out"Be said happily.

Nu ate the cookie quickly and looked at every one "Did some one just give me sweats dammit that's like mind control!"Nu yelled as Be still hugged her. Nu complety unaware of her as she was still pissed at Tai for making the cookies.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Tai giggled a small bit at Nu "Not my fault sweet things are your weakness, besides, you're alot nicer that way anyways!" she said happily to the angry girl.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:56 pm

"Its not fair for you to do that to me!"Nu yelled as she raised her arms and shook them in the air angerly as she did she noticed Be "Y-your still hugging me."As she spoke she looked at Tai with a look of "i can't win this can i"

BE hugged Nu tightly not letting go or acknowledging her comments just enjoying her self.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next