RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Melody silently scolded herself for not explaining better. " My bad, shot anyone not on our team- like my bitch of a sister!" Melody shouted, skipping the replay of her sister sniping her from across the map as said person exploded into laughter as she enabled her character's presence song.

((Natalie's Avatar Presence Song: Take a guess))
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 5 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:12 pm

Nu quickly looked around a corner of a building her shot gun out and pointing down the path "What does this button do?"Nu said as she pressed it and a clay more was placed "Wonder what that does........"

Phis turned a corner and shot his sister with a pistol and quickly vanished in the shadows

"Not fair i was spinning"Be said as she waited to re spawn.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:18 pm

Natalie was currently smirking as she jumpe d  into one of the more obscure sniper nests, positioning her rifle perfectly as she  aimed down the sights. Pulling the trigger once and firing at Phis before moving on and putting another bullet into the head of Melody's avatars before jumping out of the building, spinning around in a complete 360 before quick-scoping Nu.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Melody shouted, her character one again falling to the ground as she was met by a snarky reply.
"Get wrecked, bitch."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:22 pm

Tai looked in confusion at the screen, then to her controller, then back to the screen "Is... Everything meant to look the same?... I can tell we're on a skyscraper, I know that much." she said before she attempted to run... Just somewhere, but ended up falling off of the map and dying "I admit that was my fault... I'm really not good at MMSes..." she said sheepishly to Natalie...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:24 pm

"It's Okay," Natalie replied, immediately existing in laughter once again as her sister made another obscene outburst, the latter's avatar dying for the third time.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Phis simply moved his character as he seen Zero shoot the bullet hit almost in inch from his head "Nice try but im not an easy target and i will kill now!"Phis yelled as he made his way towards the music.

Be ran around the corner as fast as her character could looking for something to shoot but seen nothing

Nu simply sighed and re spawned and began to walk into a building
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Natalie smirked, "Finally. A challenge." She said, planting down several claymore as her presence song changes suddenly and dramatically.
"Phis. Your totally fucked."

((New Presence Song: Fire at Will))
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Standing in the doorway while watching the others play their game, Haven kept his head tilted while watching the screen, alongside the reactions that the Aegis twins had with each major occurrence. He couldn't help but fail at suppressing a grin and a laugh each time something along the lines of a death or even just a sharp comment was made. "Sweet mother of Hell, you guys are fucking into this... It's...amazing."

He paused, looking over at Tai's avatar for a moment before snickering once more.

"...Nailed it."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Tai respawned and walked forward onto a claymore, dying again immediately "This is just not my game... Is this kind of like reverse karma? I do great in life, so that day I suck at video games?... If we lose you can blame me..." she said sheepishly, respawning and and walked immediately onto another claymore "Damnit..." she said, amused laugh slightly escaping as if to say "Really, me?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Phis turned down the hall and seen the clay mores "Really wow your pathetic first a awful shot now badly placed bombs."Phis said as he shot them all and began to walk down the hall his pistol ready to head shot the next thing that moved.

Unlucky Be turned the corner in front of Phis getting shot in the head before she could even aim at him "B-brother thats not nice your supposet to let your sister win!"

Nu walked slowly in the building turning a corner and blasting at what she hoped was Tai running thou the building.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:10 pm

Unfortunately for Nu, Natalie just so happened to be hiding in a corner, and as such happened to put a bullet through the back of the girl's head. Quickly running over to the corner, Natalie threw out a flashbang, blinding Phis as she ran around and riddled the boy full of holes as Be fell to the ground.
"I'm the top worldwide player at this game, did you really believe that I'd lay claymores down like that and not expect you to shoot them?" She asked, firing a bullet into the head of Phis's still corpse as she spoke. Affirming her skill before whipping around and executing Melody, her knife flying out and slitting the throat of her sister's avatar.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:12 pm

Tai looked to Natalie with awe and confusion "How the hell are you so good at this game?..." she said with curiousity.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:15 pm

"Practice, that and I actually play this game for a living. It helps to decorate the house. Albeit it's just trophies but still." Natalie replied, running back to her spawnpoint and reloading quickly.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:40 pm

Phis steped out from the shadows and fired a shot into Zeros head "Finally i killed her finally all thous deaths by her hands i finally got her back!" Phis yelled as his sister shot him with a smg in the back "Yea i finally got a point!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:48 pm

"Good job, Be!" Natalie said, congratulating the young girl as she put yet another bullet into Phis's head before turning around and killing her sister as well. The score was going to be close 73-72 with a 75 kill win cap.
Three points. We just have to avoid dying
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:58 pm

Tai had finally gotten used to how to navigate the map, running through a corridor and spying Nu peeking out around a corner "I've got a shotgun against a far away opponent behind cover... My knowledge of FPS games says this is stupid but my knowledge of real combat says this could go either way!" she thought as she ducked behind a chest-high wall for cover and peeked out to look at Nu "Oh god this is so tense!" she said to her teammates as she ran out towards Nu, firing blindly hoping to hit her enough to kill her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:03 am

Nu fired shot and killed Tai her hand shook as the screen turned into a victory screen "did-did we just win......"

Phis smiled at the screen "Finaly i beat that god damn bitch in a match finaly and im free from stupid shit with my sister!"

Be began to cry when she heard her brothers words "but but.........You like to do things with me....."Be began to breakdown and weep at the loss of the match and what could be the last time she would hang out with her brother.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:06 am

Tai looked in shock and distaste at the crying Be before bursting into tears herself "I know, now Nu'll probably run off forever too!" she said sadly, not acting this time, legitimately worried that her younger sister figure would run away, just as she had threatened to many times in the past...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:09 am

Natalie simply stared at the screen, the controller falling from her hands as she sat innovating. No way. Impossible. It can't be true, my eyes must be playing tricks on me, She thought, her character's rifle sights frozen and resting right on top of Nu's head.

"YES! We won!" Melody shouted, throwing her arms up into the air as she spun around in the chair, indecent thought running through mind as her face took on a creepy expression.
" Which means I get to do whatever I want to Sissy for the rest of the day," She muttered, chuckling darkly as she stood up from the chair.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:16 am

Nu smiled at Tai and stuck her middle finger out at her "Good knowing you but now im free so where is my weapon!"Nu said happly as she looked at a crying Be "Her crying is worse than tai's........"Nu sighed as she hugged the girl "Ill still hang out with you"

Be stopped cry and looked at her brother as Nu hugged her "Why brother?" Phis smiled sadly "Ill still hang out with you but i just don't want to be dragged around as much okBe smiled and nodded her head in understanding
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:28 am

Tai looked at Nu with extreme sorrow "Why, NuNu!? I took care of you! I love you!..." she said through her tears....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:32 am

"Oh Sissy~! I believe the usual punishment is in order," Melody said, throwing open a random closet door to reveal a cowering Natalie, the latter mouthing the words 'Help me' to the others as she was dragged into the comm room, Melody slamming the door shut. Moments later a small click could be heard as the door was locked.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:44 am

"You.......Love me?Nu said as she dropped to her knees images of a life so far gone going throu her head of her sister "Why!"Nu screamed as she began to cry
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:46 am

Tai reached out quickly to hug NuNu tightly "B-Because I love your sister, and I know that... That if she can change from... What she was... Than you can change as well... I... I just want you to be happy... I'm so sorry..." she said as she hugged Nu even tighter, being careful not to hug her too tightly that she hurts her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:49 am

It was at this point a song of unknown origin started coming out of the intercom, and it was clear just from the song itself that this was not a song some of the ship's current occupants should be hearing.

(Song: Donut Click! Dangerously dangerous beats inside!)
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next