RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

5 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Tai's tears stopped as the music started playing, her sadness turning into an annoyance and a guilty amusement "We... Should probably help ZeZe now..." she said as she got up off the couch and ran up to the com room door, knocking on it loudly "Could you girls shut the hell up in there?! There're minors present and there is a very serious moment going on between me and NuNu!!" she yelled out...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team] - Page 6 Empty Re: A First Play Date [SAFR][Open to those who know the members of the team]

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:00 pm

"Fuck off! We're having a moment here!" Melody shouted, finishing the knot she was tying as Natalie continued to struggle.
"Help me! She's gonna eat me!" She shouted comically, although it would've actually been funny had it not been due to the song that was currently playing along.
"Oh come on, Sissy~. It's been so long since we had some fun,"
"Your just relishing in the fact that you finally got to the point where I'm all tied up aren't you?" Natalie asked, eluding to the fact that Melody has never managed to get to this point at any point in the past.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Nu growled angerly as she walked to the door and phased throu looking at the two girls "Can you please stop being so fucking weird! and for god sake what is wrong with you wanting your sister like that and Zero what is wrong with you for not hanging out with her!"Nu asked rather angerly as she looked at the two her eyes full of anger from all the shit that was happening.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Melody narrowed her eyes at the girl, Railfire suddenly seeming to materialize in her hand as she pressed the barrel against Nu's forehead.
"From this range you won't have time to use any of your fancy teleportation tricks," She sneered, pulling back the hammer on the weapon as she continued, "So unless you want to get blown all over the walls, I suggest you go back to whatever hole you crawled out of," She said, her voice sounding barren of humility.
"Or, if you would prefer I can simply have you assassinated. I already have the paperwork ready for the massive cover-up that would follow."
Natalie sighed, her eyes closing as she shook her head.
This doesn't surprise me at all. She always was the one who used her inherited power as a weapon.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Tai heard this threat and quickly pushed a button to the side of the door to open it "Don't you fucking dare, you crazy bitch!!" she said as she ran in and gave a strong punch aimed at Melody's face, she did it as hard as she could, not caring that the target was her teammate's sister...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:20 pm

Melody quickly reached down with her second hand, dodging to the left to avoid Tai's punch before jamming Zero into the girl's chin, an audible 'click' able to be heard as the hammer on that pistol was pulled back. Railfire still pressed against Nu's head as Melody gently squeezed the trigger, careful to only pull it back to where one twitch would set the gun off.
Back in the main room, several potted plants went up in rather intense light blue flames.
"If you so much as twitch you die."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Be entered the room and looked at the girls raising his pistol at Melodys head "You know i really do hate it when stupid people try to kill others that bring up good points....." Be walked in behind him her knife out as she activated her semblance a cold wind blew and put out the fires "I dont like hurting people but when they try to hurt my new friends i wont care!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:28 pm

"Could you all just stop this meaningless bullshit?" Natalie asked, the music stopping suddenly as she moved forward and loaded the Mark III. Standing beside Melody's shoulder so she could have a clear shot if she needed it.
"Now. Put the weapons down, and I don't have to knock anyone out."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Phis smiled as he lowered his gun slowly "Fine but i swear if anything happens ill melt you all!"Phis turned and started to leave the room "Come on Be lets leave"

Be turned at her brothers words and slowly started to leave "Ill see you later i guess Nu...."as they left the ship they slammed the door on the way out you can barly make out the yelling that Phis was doing must of it was cussing and anger.

Nu looked at the two as the left "Bye guys see you soon...."As she spoke her eyes locked onto melody's "Now lets talk like normal people please."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:15 pm

"Fine," Melody replied, lowering her weapons an placing them back into their holsters.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Nu gave a small sigh "Why are you two like this......You have no reason to do this type of stuff to each other"Nu slowly walked up to Zero "Why dont you hang out with her more i mean i have never seen her on the ship in tell today!" Nu looked at melody "And there better ways of showing love than doing what you where about to do to your sister![/color]Nu sighed and stepped back from the two and gave a sad look at Tai realizing she is just as mean to her own sisters in a way.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:30 pm

"Natalie is the best person I've ever met. She helped when I need it most, and I can never completely pay her back. She's actually such a good person I want to be by her side forever," Melody said, blushing slightly as she said so.
"That statement is the exact reason why I don't hang out with her," Natalie said, "She also tends to get a bit stalker."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:33 pm

Tai laughed a small bit at these comments "That is only the creepiest adorable thing I've heard of, and I live on a ship with two yandere lolis.... I assume that everyone else here knows what that means..." she added sheepishly, slightly embarrassed her inner otaku was showing...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:05 pm

"Yea, kinda," Melody replied, kicking her sister's shoe absently. "Also, Sissy, that depends on one's definition of stalker."
"Not really."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:09 pm

"Melody you need to stop stalking your sister......And zero for fuck sake at least talk to her and stop pushing her away she loves you Nu sighed rather sadly "You should love her to......Like i should to my sister....."Nu said rather sadly as she looked up at the roof "Can you two at least do that......."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:11 pm

"Try yes. Get anywhere? Maybe."
"Sissy You wound me." Melody replied jokingly.
"Be quiet. Also, I know that ship of yours is docked somewhere around here."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:13 pm

Tai smiled a small bit and hugged Nu from the side "Aw, NuNu!..." suddenly she pulled away quickly "Sorry... I... Shouldn't do that...." she said sadly as she remembered that Nu was probably still gonna leave the ship...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Nu sighed sadly "You can if you want........."Nu said with a slight voice of regret. "And ill be back........I have no wear else to go."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Tai smiled bittersweetly at this statement before coming to a realization "You remember our deal from earlier? If you made it through today with the twins I would let you go outside... The twins have left and it looks like you made a positive impact on at least one of them, and she's done the same to you... I think that you deserve to go somewhere nice..." she said as she went back to hugging Nu "I've forgotten, have I ever brought you ice cream?..." she said curiously with a smile on her face.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:21 pm

"Whats ice cream........."Nu said as she just stood there and let Tai hug her "Please tell me it is not sweat i dont like it when i im made to act like that......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:22 pm

Tai frowned jokingly "Actually, I think you'd like it, besides, some fresh air might make you feel more... Relaxed anyways." she said, hoping that Nu would agree, she knew that Nu would just adore ice cream.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 pm

"Fine........But i want my to carry my weapon!"Nu sighed sadly as she left the room slowly "I don't like it when i don't have it...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Tai rolled her eyes with a smile "Okay, okay, but no using it without a reason, and a guy looking at you funny isn't a good reason, if someone outright threatens you, then it's justified." she said happily.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:35 pm

"No fair but fine!"Nu opened the door to leave the ship forgetting about the collar as it sparked shocking her back "Stupid fucking peice of shit!"Nu yelled as she tried to pull it off angerly "Get this fucking thing off of me now!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:49 pm

The two sisters smiled, looking over at one another an nodding as they both picked up a gaming controller.
"Shall we go break records, Sissy?"
"Indeed we shall, Melody."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next