RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Sun May 17, 2015 5:08 pm

In an initial response to that remark, Bai gave a quiet, passively disapproving grumble before pecking the girl back on the lips for a quick second. After doing so, he puffed his cheeks out in a childish manner, glaring subtly yet lightheartedly down at her as a slight tinge of crimson was visible upon his expression. "It's not being cute, you fuckass... It's...just...being considerate... I don't do it often, but...fucking Hell, even I know how to do it, sometimes..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 12 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 18, 2015 2:17 pm

Misaki looked into the boys eyes noticing the slight tint of crimson on his cheeks this caused her to do something she normally does not let out a small giggle. as she laughed she let go of the boy and slowly and lightly pushed him away.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 18, 2015 5:42 pm

In reaction to the light shove, Bai didn't quite do anything aside from just tipping over. As a result, he just laid on the floor for a couple of moments before sprawling out and stretching a little bit while on his side. Greatly contrasting from how he would have normally acted, he lazily lifted his hands a little bit after falling over, waving them in a lackadaisical manner while whining quietly. "Whyyyyyyyyyyy...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 18, 2015 8:32 pm

Misaki stuck her tongue out at the boy and laughed a little before crawling on top of the boy and cuddling into his chest softly her ears slowly pinning down to her head as a faint taint of pink came over her cheeks. Her tail slowly wagging back and fourth in the air as she laid there.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 18, 2015 8:43 pm

For a moment, Bai just laid there with his hands still in the air even after Misaki nuzzled up to him. After a few seconds, he allowed his hands to fall, smiling a tad as they fell softly onto her shoulders and enveloped her within a light embrace. "You like your motherfucking cuddles, don't you...?" he chuckled quietly.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 23, 2015 11:35 pm

misaki growled at the boy a little " You fucking like them to asshole."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Upon hearing this remark, the tiger sighed quietly. He allowed his head to fall limp, which, in turn, caused the back of it to collide gently with the floor beneath him with a light thud. He gazed up at the ceiling above him, puffing his cheeks out a tad as he squeezed Misaki just a little bit tighter. "Hey, calm down... I never said that I didn't..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 23, 2015 11:43 pm

misakis ears slowly pinned to her head " You calm the fuck down." misaki mumbled as she slowly cuddled into the boys chest and glared off towards the wall.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 23, 2015 11:48 pm

"...I hate to burst your goddamned bubble, but I already am calm... ...For the first time in what seems to be forever..." Bai responded while heaving another sigh.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat May 23, 2015 11:56 pm

At that moment, their other teammate, Skye Cinis, entered without a care "Knockidy-knock! Did I walk in on something I shouldn't have interrupted?...." he said nonchalantly, clearly prepared to absolutely not care about the response he received...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 23, 2015 11:57 pm

misaki quickly tensed up and tried to get off the boy as quickly as as possible her ears pinning down and a solid show of crimson coming over her face
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 24, 2015 12:01 am

At the sound of his other teammate, Bai's eyes widened a little bit as he immediately let go of Misaki, propping himself on on his elbows and quickly staring at Skye within a slight fluster. "F-Fuckass- aren't you supposed to fucking knock before you enter?! ...And actually knock- not just fucking say 'knock knock' or some shit like that?!" he shot out rather suddenly.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 24, 2015 12:39 am

Skye shrugged "I know, I just don't care, should I leave? I can leave if you want me to... If I feel like it... Go ahead, take a gamble on that..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 24, 2015 1:00 am

"U-Uh...yeah, you leaving would be appreciated!" Bai replied loudly, quickly scrambling up into a sitting position. Once he did so, he leaned against the side of his bed, his teeth lightly clenched as a light tinge of scarlet painted his features. "So...yeah, just please fucking leave... And close the door on your way out, will you...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 24, 2015 3:55 pm

all the while misaki shifted her head into Bai further turning a bright crimson as her ears remained down and her tail slowly yet awkwardly tried to hid its self
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun May 24, 2015 11:20 pm

"....Yeah, okay... By the way, not that I'm mad, I'm actually pretty happy for ya, but now I gotta pay dear little Peter an entire month's pay... Really though, happy that you finally realized what everyone else has..." he said before walking away, neglecting to close the door behind him...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 1:12 am

"Motherfucking thank y- H-HEY! I SAID CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR, YOU DIPSHIT...!" Bai called as Skye turned away, but voice rising and growing slightly more agitated by the time he cut himself off and began his second remark. When he did so, however, he found that he spoke the quote too late, and was staring at the opened door.

.....He sighed and growled at the same time, rubbing his face silently while seeming passive to the fact that Misaki remained close by. From the situation that had passed, a lingerjng tinge of scarlet lingered upon his expression.

"...Jesus fucking Christ... Twice in one fucking day- and not even fifteen goddamned fucking minutes apart from each other..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 2:58 am

Misaki slowly lifted her head up and looked the boy in the eyes slight crimson covering her face as her ears pinned down sadly "Fucking embarrassing...." misaki muttered as she slowly pulled away from the boy to go close the door.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 10:05 am

"Tch...tell me about it..." Bai muttered, gritting his teeth lightly. He watched as Misaki went to close the door, sighing in defeat as he got up and laid down on his bed once more, his legs still hanging over thr edge and his feet flat against the ground with his height.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 12:46 pm

Misaki poked her head out and looked down the hall ways to see if there was anyone watching and quickly closed the door before letting out a small sigh her ears twitching slightly as the faint crimson departed from her face. "Now what...we cant be fucking left alone in are own room."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 12:55 pm

A heavy sigh left the crossbreed's lips as he rubbed his face lazily. "What do you wana fucking do, then? Go out again?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 2:57 pm

" Why so you can fucking molest me again!" Misaki barked angrily as she glared at the boy ears twitching as her tail swang right to left.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 3:46 pm

At those words, Bai took a moment before propping himself on his elbows in a quick manner, his jaw slightly dropped and his eyes narrowed. "What the fuck- no, you fuckass! I meant just going out to pass the fucking time or something! And also, we both know that deep down you enjoyed that, so shut the fuck up!" he growled bitterly, groaning for a second before shaking his head. Almost immediately after doing so, he sat up and tossed his hoodie away, only to roll back onto his bed. He laid down and faced the wall. "Y'know what, fuck you, then... I'll just...go the fuck back to sleep, or some shit..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon May 25, 2015 3:58 pm

Misaki growled more as she glared at the boy her mind running at the boys words ".....I....do..like it...but..." Misaki thought as she looked at the boy and sighed sadly "Let fucking go out you big baby.....fucking...grrrr where the hell do you want to go."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon May 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Baihu lifted one of his hands, waving in a dismissive manner all while continuing to face the wall. "Oh, what? Suddenly not worried about me molesting you or some shit like that?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next