RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Tue May 26, 2015 2:09 am

Misaki squirmed more as her tail tucked its self behind her quickly and her ear that was not being scratched quickly pinned down as she released small moans and squeks.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 15 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Tue May 26, 2015 8:23 am

Baihu continued to nuzzle deeper into his companion's chest for a little while more, releasing low, soft breaths in between light nibbles and bites that settled across her skin. After a given time, he leaned up to some degree, going on to lean into the lass's neck, nuzzling into it for just a few seconds while leaving a few more pecks and minor bites here and there.

Soon afterwards, he merely grew quieter while leaning further up, blinking as he just pressed his forehead against Misaki's, his ears flickering lightly as he just met gazes with her. He continued to purr softly as his hand shifted ears, beginning to scratch the other one.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue May 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Misaki shifted gaze away from the boy as she tried to hold back louder noises a slight smile tugged her lips as she felt the boys forehead touching hers. She began to lean into the other direction as her now free ear quickly pinned down the now scratched ear slowly perked up happily.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue May 26, 2015 2:15 pm

Baihu smiled softly, purring contently while leaning forward for a moment. He pecked her nose gently before leaning a bit further down to do the same to her lips, moving his hand down slightly from Misaki's ear to hold the back of her head, stroking through her hair absentmindedly.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue May 26, 2015 2:31 pm

Misaki smiled more as as one of her hands moved and needed the air. " You enjoying your self pillow?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue May 26, 2015 6:09 pm

Giving a soft, short chuckle, the crossbreed shrugged slightly but nodded. "Yeah...I guess I am..." he responded in a low, yet calm tone. He sighed softly while relaxing into his pillow, nuzzling half of his face into it while still glancing at Misaki from the corner of his eye. "It's...a nice feeling..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:34 pm

Misaki smiled a little bit a small touch of crimson touched her face and her eyes fluttered shut slowly "Lets take a nap..." Misaki muttered with an half smile.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:16 am

Bai blinked before shrugging and nodding soundlessly, his ears flickering. A soft sigh left his lips before he scooted over a bit closer. "Sure, yeah... Whatever you wanna do, I guess..." he murmured in a quietly-toned reply. He slid the arm that was closest to the sheets beneath him beneath the pillow beneath his head while the remaining slid around Misaki, his hand resting gently on her hip as he released a small breath, closing his eyes. "A legit nap this time around..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:23 pm

At that moment Misaki would fall asleep next to the boy.

End
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15