RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 3:16 pm

Smirking in amusement, the tiger leaned down a bit while reaching over, gently cupping Misaki's face within him palm before tilting her head up a bit to meet gazes with her. "Heh...not getting shy, now, are we...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 7 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 3:22 pm

misaki blushed more from this as she tried to turn her gaze else where " Mother fucker you would do the same if I did this shit to you."Misaki mumbled as she tried to move one of her hands around bai's back
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 3:36 pm

"Eh...maybe at first..." he agreed quietly puffing his cheeks out a bit. He smiled in faint amusement after a moment, however, and softly pressed his forehead to the fox's. "Lucky for me, though, I'm the one doing everything this time around."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 3:59 pm

misaki blushed even more as she felt the boys warm head on hers " D-damn you."Misaki muttered quietly before bring her hand up and slaming it down towards the boys back in hopes it was the same place as she hit him earlier
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 4:18 pm

In immediate response to the strike, Bai released a choked wince, noticeably cringing as he hunched over in pain. As a result, he unintentionally nuzzled back into Misaki's neck helplessly, groaning and whining a bit. "O-Oh my s-son of a Bitch..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 5:22 pm

misaki released a small moan from the nuzzling before bring her fist up again and slamming it down " get the fuck!"misaki was cut short short as she realsed a small moan.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Yet again, Bai whined a little bit in both annoyance and pain, clenching his teeth as his fists tightened on either side of Misaki's head. "Ow, ow, ow-! Jesus fucking Christ- then stop fucking hitting me, you frickin' bitch...!" he hissed, barely finding the effort and strength to lift his face up a little bit. Pain was etched upon his expression as he grumbled constantly, his ears pinned back as he gingerly began to slide back off of the girl beneath him. Once this was done, he slowly sat himself down, his figure a bit awkward and stiffened to prevent any sorts of movement from aching his once-again triggered wound. "G-God fucking dammit... It was feeling so fucking better, too..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Misaki sat up and grabbed her bag " Quit your fucking whineing I can fucking fix your back just never fucking do that again asshole." Misaki said with an smirk as she pulled out a couple leafs and scooted behind the boy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Bai just stuck his tongue out bitterly while glaring at Misaki from the corner of his eye, rubbing his back lightly all the while. "No fucking promises..." he muttered with a slight tone of disapproval and annoyance.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 6:08 pm

msaki gently lifted up the boys shirt and began to rub the leaf on it slowly " Remember I can just as easily hurt you right now so you better fucking promise.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 6:10 pm

"Yeah, and I could just as easily make you moan again," the tiger shot back in a grumbling tone, gritting his teeth a bit as he glared down at the ground for a few moments. "You're still gonna have to get used to it, so my last statement still stands, dammit. No.Fucking.Promises."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 6:12 pm

Misaki puffed out her cheeks a little bit. "asshole."Misaki mutted as she kept rubbing softly " At least fucking do it in private next time fucking prick."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 6:14 pm

Bai's ears flicked softly before he slowly looked over his shoulder. His eyes here narrowed. "Uh...correct me if I'm wrong, but all of this," he began, gesturing widely to the general area in the process, "is kind of already private, right? Do you fucking see anyone else around besides us?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 6:32 pm

misaki growled a little bit "some one could fucking walk by asshat!"The girl slowly stopped rubbing the boys back and grinned a little as she placed her head on his shoulded and gently kissed his cheek. "Now its my turn."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 6:40 pm

"People rarely drop around Forever Fall at this time of day, dumbass..." the boy began in a sharp reply, sighing and scratching his head as he closed his eyes for a moment. He tilted his head down while doing so, clenching his teeth lightly. "For fuck's sake, not many people pass by here as it is, especially it's starting to get dark-..."

During the second statement, he had opened his eyes a bit while turning his head, attempting to catch a glimpse of Misaki another time. Because of this, he actually accidentally turned into the kiss. For a moment or so, he just froze as he slowly began to realize what happened, staring blankly at the trees by his flank as a small tinge of scarlet began to reside within his expression again. "...What exactly do you mean by 'your turn'...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 6:43 pm

misaki smiled as she began to kiss the boys neck " you know my turn to make you squirm a little."Misaki chuckled as she wrapped her hands around the boy and sucked on his neck a little bit
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 6:48 pm

At first, Baihu opened his mouth in preparation of a reply, though closed it quickly as a small growl began to escape his lips as a result of the contact. He grit his teeth as he leaned back the slightest bit, grumbling quietly. "And if I rebel in some sort of way...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 6:53 pm

misaki grinned a little as she moved her right hand and curled it into a fist and place it on his back " Ill hurt you instead."misaki chuckled a little before slowly turning the fist flat and rubbing bais back as she slowly nibbled up his neck stopping and going to his ear and beginning to nibble on it softly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 7:05 pm

"Tch...fucking bitch..." Bai grumbled with mock disapproval and annoyance, though stiffened up for the slightest moment as he felt the brief, threatening form upon his back. As it eased down and flattened, however, the tiger slowly began to ease his tension. As both his skin and his ear was given attention, the process would be quickened as the albino seemed to meld slightly into the actions, his growling growing slightly louder and more apparent. His rather negative tone aside, he seemed to be lightly welcoming the gesture given to him, as his tail flickered behind his figure as a subtle sign of this.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 7:07 pm

misaki smiled a lttle bit before getting up slowly and walking around the boy and sitting down in front of him and calmly pushing him down " Lay down now or else."The girl threatened as she pushed the boy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 7:13 pm

Around the time that Misaki began moving, Baihu himself had actually already slid back on his own on instinct, gently leaning away from her and propping himself on his elbows once more as he gave her a cautious glance. As she leaned forward, he leaned further back as his feet shifted a bit, allowing his figure to near the ground a bit further as he was gestured downwards. "Threatening someone a goddamned dirty trick, you know..." he muttered lowly while casting a light, yet non-lethal glare at the girl.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 7:16 pm

misaki smiled a little as she sat down on the boys chest and began to run her hands on it and gently kissing him on the lips " You enjoy it and its only fair since what you did to me asshole"Misaki giggled a little as she moved her body so she was laying on top of him and began to kiss him on the lips gently
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 7:32 pm

In a welcoming response to the first gesture, Baihu merely grumbled once more in a light, mocking disapproval before closing his eyes gently, growling softly as he tilted his head and returned the first kiss that was initiated. As he felt her move more over his figure, he gradually slid further and further down, eventually getting to the point where his back was gently pressed against the crimson grasses of Forever Fall beneath him. At the same time, he gave an inaudible murmur under his breath before bending his right arm and reaching upwards, brushing the corresponding extremity throughout her hair in a gingerly manner as he had done earlier.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Misaki smiled a little as she began to nibble on the boys bottom lip. As his hand went though her hair she quivered a little bit did not stop her nibbling as hands slowly moved under they boys chest and rubbed gently and sweetly as she played with his lip.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 7:45 pm

A small growl began to rumble within the crossbreed's throat as he felt the contact upon his lip, and he opened his eyes into the slightest slits in order to peer at the lass with him. A small, yet somewhat weighted breath escaped into the air as he brushed his hand further throughout her hair, eventually holding the back of her head within his palm in a gentle manner as he felt her touch lingering across his chest. In reaction to this, he growled a tad louder, leaning back the slightest bit to pull his lip away. Not even a second after doing so, he immediately leaned back in, enveloping the girl within another kiss as his grip on her tightened the slightest bit.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next