RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Tue May 12, 2015 9:23 pm

"Right... Of course you fucking do..." Bai Hu murmured in a low-toned reply, puffing his cheeks out slightly while continuing to return the girl's gaze. Chilled, azure voids of his would trail after her while she leaned back into his figure, and he heaved a slow, heavy sigh before shaking his head and just nuzzling into her hair again. While he did this, he snaked one of his hands around her waist in a light embrace, taking care not to have it too close to the base of her tail this time around. "So we'll just lay here again, then? Probably fall back asleep, if that's what you want?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 11 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Tue May 12, 2015 9:35 pm

"Maybe what the fuck do you want to do?" Misaki glared at the boy for a moment before cuddling back into his chest.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue May 12, 2015 9:38 pm

"Geez...I dunno, dammit... I was just asking to make sure and shit..." he responded with a grumble, lazily sticking his tongue out in a childish and mocking sense of disapproval and hurt.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue May 12, 2015 10:20 pm

"What the fuck do you want god damn." misaki kept a solid glare at the boy as she shifted a little bit keeping her eyes on him.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue May 12, 2015 10:25 pm

"What the- dammit, I just said that I dunno...!" Bai groaned in a sharp, yet reluctant reply. For a split second, he puffed his cheeks out in a childish way before grumbling and simply falling limp and shoving half of his face into the pillow, his ears flickering lightly.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed May 13, 2015 3:51 pm

Misaki sighed as she sat up and glared at the boy "What the fuck man what the fuck do you want!"Misaki groaned as before sliding one of her hands ontop of his head and scratching the top of his head.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed May 13, 2015 3:59 pm

"Dammit- I just said that I-!"

These words were spoken in a quick, seemingly frustrated reply at first. However, before he could finish his thoughts, Bai Hu froze as he felt the contact upon his head. In an awkward manner, he stopped talking all at once while tensing up a bit, quietly grumbling and purring while faceplanting back into his pillow and simply leaning into the girl's hand a bit.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed May 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Misaki kept scratching the boys head as she glared down at him "If you want to do something fucking different ask! mother fucker."Misaki said as she kept glaring at the boy her free hand slowly moving towards the boys tail.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed May 13, 2015 4:12 pm

"I-I just said that I was just fucking make sure, dammit...!" the tiger hissed back in a slightly embarrassed way, suppressing a few purrs as he involuntarily nuzzled further into Misaki's hand. From the corner of his eye, he did catch movements of her hand as it neared. Because of this, he narrowed his eyes a bit and slowly twitched his tail away a little bit in attempt to guide it out of reach, curling it closer to his frame.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed May 13, 2015 4:16 pm

misaki smiled as she snatched at the boys tail and started to rub it up and down stopping at the tip and squeezing just a little before starting the cycle again. "I don't fucking believe you!" Misaki glared a little at the boy as she moved her hand just a little to scratch at the base of the other ear before she slowly moved to nuzzle her head into the boys neck.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed May 13, 2015 7:56 pm

"I-I...don't give a shit if you don't believe me...! It's fucking true- Tch!" Bai began to say, though stopped almost immediately as his tail was grasped. At the contact, he released a quiet, subtle, yet sharp gasp, clenching his teeth a bit as his ears pinned down a bit from shock. It was then that Misaki had begun to bring attention to his other ear, causing the assaulted aud to tilt at a faint angle to allow the girl to continue on with her gestures, while, meanwhile, the remaining would be flat against his head as he suppressed the urge to overly purr. He gave a shaky breath as the other nuzzled into the crook of his neck, murmuring a low, grumbling curse under his breath before opening his eyes the slightest bit. Both eyes of his would lock onto the lass's ear with the lacking of distance between both her and himself, and he growled quietly before finding the effort to lean forward against the Huntress slightly as she continued with her own motions, clasping the edge of the focused ear within his teeth and nibbling on it lightly yet at a vigorous pace all while attempting to keep himself composed.

...For the most part.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu May 14, 2015 9:25 pm

At that very moment, the leader of the team, Pete, opened the door, looking out into the hallway "Yeah man, I'll see you tomorro-.... Did I walk in on something I don't want to see?...." he said with a blush, frozen in place by awkwardness....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 14, 2015 9:37 pm

In an immediate response to the ursine's sudden appearance, Bai instantly seemed to tense and freeze up, quickly releasing Misaki's ear as he shifted and shuffled awkwardly away from her while staring at his team leader. While doing so, he may or may not have attempted to push her away and towards the edge of the bed in the process. Either, way, he met Peter's gaze rather awkwardly and with a slight tinge of scarlet of his own, saying, "N-NOPE. YOU DIDN'T SEE SHIT. NOTHING AT ALL. NOT A DAMNED FUCKING THING. NOPE. NUH-UH."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 14, 2015 10:20 pm

misaki was frozen as she was throw off the bed keeping her eyes locked with petes she began to tear up as she glared up at the boy. Her mind frozen as she began to tear up not saying a word only crying as she looked at there leader.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat May 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Pete just stared silently at tbe two for a few seconds before slowly backing out "Just... Make sure to use proper protection... I'll be back in, like, an hour and a half..." he said awkwardly before zooming off down the hallway...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 17, 2015 1:07 pm

"W-Woah, woah, woah...! P-Protection?! What the fuck are you trying to- H-HEY, GET THE FUCK BACK IN HERE, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Bai spoke rather loudly, his tone upraised a couple of octaves in a minor sense of ridiculous desperation. As Peter swiftly left the scene, he began muttering somewhat loudly in his tracks, and had, by then, moved to the edge of the bed while glaring awkwardly into the hallway as if anticipating that his leader would come back in. Given a few moments had passed, he allowed a rough, elongated, and slightly agitated sigh to leave his lips as he leaned back and sat down, rubbing his face.

A few seconds more, and he would have finally lowered his hands to take a glimpse around the room. Allowing his eyes to stray away from the dormitory entrance, he sighed softly while glancing over at Misaki. His ears twitched faintly at the sight of her expression and demeanor. "H-Holy fuck...God, are you okay...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 17, 2015 1:11 pm

Misaki kept crying quickly shifting her gaze away from the boy moving her hands to cover her face as she slowly rolled into a ball. "G-go away!"Misaki finally yelled as she kept her eyes off the boy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 17, 2015 1:27 pm

Those words only inspired a greater sense of skepticism within the tiger as he stared at the other for a few moments more. Eventually, he slowly slipped off of his bed, tilting his head a bit as he scooted over to Misaki in a cautious and gradual manner. "I'll...take that as a no...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 17, 2015 1:30 pm

Misaki kept cring sadly her ears pinning down to the top of her head as her tail slowly wrapped its self around her "Its a Fucking hell no! go away!"Misaki yelled louder then what she normally yells. As the boy scooted closer she kept her eyes focused else where.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Bai Hu merely blinked quietly in response to Misaki's tone, stopping for a couple of seconds all while never averting his gaze somewhere other than her figure. His right ear twitched before he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Tch... No, but only because I'd probably pass by the teddybear on the way out..." he growled in a slightly defeated manner, sighing heavily after doing so. Afterwards, he continued to near the girl- though in a swifter way than earlier. With some degree of hesitation, he slid himself by the other's western flank, giving her a slightly awkward yet concerned glance before he just hooked his hand around her shoulders and pulled her a bit closer to his own frame. "Calm the fuck down, would you...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Misaki gave little to no reaction to the boy hugging her all she did was slowly move her hands away from her face and slowly look at the boy. "B-but he is G-going to tell every one about this...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 17, 2015 2:05 pm

"Uh...well, first off- fuck him for telling everyone if he does. Privacy and shit, man. Could at least try to keep in secret for a little while," he muttered lowly while just staring down at the ground. He sighed softly. "And...second, why should we really give a fuck...? I mean... Y'know, fuck everyone who would think something bad or weird because of it...right...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 17, 2015 2:24 pm

Misaki cuddled intothe boy a slight bit her tears begining to stop and dry up as she slowly wrapped her arms around the boy and put per head into the side of the boys neck "I......your right....I just don't know if im ready for this or any relationship......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 17, 2015 2:39 pm

"Uh...well, there's no shame in waiting..." Bai said quietly, shrugging softly as he slowly averted his gaze back to the ground. He showed slight reaction as he felt Misaki lean into him, only giving a soft murmur as he squeezed her a bit tighter. After this, he tilted his head a little bit, resting his chin on top of her head while silently fiddling the fingers of his remaining hand within his lap. "I mean... Hell, if you aren't ready for it, then...like.... Y'know, nothing good would come out of forcing it...and...yeah..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Misaki smiled a little bit as she felt the boys head touch hers "Your to cute sometimes..."Misaki smiled boy as she hugged the boy tighter before moving her head and slowly kissing the boy on the lips.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next