RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) Empty Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Wed May 06, 2015 9:37 pm

[just starting this at the dorms but placing it in the forum its in because i assume that theyre gonna go out and do some shit idk woops]

Despite the rather fine weather occurring outdoors, a particular, ashen-haired tiger remained well within the proximities of his team dormitory. Nestled somewhat snugly beneath the blankets of his bed, one would be able to see the gentle rising and falling of his flanks as the sheets subtly rose and lowered with each breath that he took. His figure was flipped onto his side so he faced the wall besides him, away from window some ways away.

...The window that shone brightly with sunlight.
...The bright, mid-afternoon sunlight.

...Only God knew how long he slept for that day.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Wed May 06, 2015 9:39 pm

Misaki was in the dorms reading a rather small book when she notice the boy move slightly " Hey you up?" Misaki asked as she looked at the boy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed May 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Even after those words were spoken, all Misaki would receive in reply would be a continued silence.

For a moment, the boy did seem to shift a bit.

...That was really all he did before keeping still within his slumber once more.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed May 06, 2015 9:51 pm

Misaki growled a little before throwing a book at him " Wake up! "
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed May 06, 2015 9:55 pm

As the book hit his figure, Bai Hu did jolt a little bit upon impact, a low cross between a tired groan and a murmur escaping reluctantly through his lips. His ears pinned back as he lifted his head for a moment, only to lay it back on the blank mattress beneath him as he lifted his pillow.

After doing so, he pressed it over the top of his head, attempting to shut out any sources of sound that would reach his ears. As he did so, he continued to mutter quietly as he curled up a bit more in a feeble attempt to fall asleep again.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed May 06, 2015 11:34 pm

Misaki sighed a little as she crossed her arms and growled a little " Stupid prick no one else is here today and i'm bored......grrrrrrr...."Misaki muttered before standing up slowly and walking over to the boy so she is looking down at him. " You have 2 second to wake up or else. " misaki's glove set a small spark off of it as she looked down at him.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 7:40 am

"If you even think of shocking me, I will lift you up and chuck you out of the fucking window before you even knew what happened..." Bai muttered in a low, tired reply while keeping the pillow over his head, but, despite that, he seemed to automatically know what Misaki was aiming to do. His voice was significantly quieter and held much less vigor and intensity that it normally did, and such features of his normal voicing were instead replaced by a defeated, whining means of speaking.

Eventually, he did breathe an exhausted, growling sigh before unfolding the pillow from his head and rolling over, sluggishly rubbing his eyes as he positioned himself so he faced upwards at the ceiling. In time, his left hand fell limp and fell into the sheets below, and he opened the corresponding eye the slightest bit to aim a glance at his teammate. "Just let me sleep for a little more, dammit..." he said with a quiet yawn, his ears pinning back a bit more in the process. They both straightened up a bit more once he was done. "Jesus fuck, we can do anything you want later if you just let me sleep right now..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 3:55 pm

Misaki sighed as she picked up the book she threw at the boy " Fine fucking prick."Misaki growled before going back to her bed and flopping on it and slowly opening her book where she left off and reading quietly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 5:36 pm

"God, xie xie... (Thank you...)" the boy murmured quietly under his breath, catching the slightest glimpse over at his fellow teammate before sighing and curling further beneath his blankets once more. Slowly, he closed his eyes and breathed quietly before nestling into his pillow again.

...After doing so, he would fidget a little bit as if attempting to get comfortable.
A minute or so later, he would have been fully silent and seemingly peaceful, aside from the fact that the occasional mutter seemed to escape his lips.

Eventually, he breathed inwards in a heavy manner, holding the air within his lungs before expelling it in a rather large sigh, instantly pulling both of his hands to his face and rubbing his eyes once more in a minor fit of tired frustration.

"...God fucking dammit, I fucking hate you..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 5:41 pm

Misaki smirked a little " Well good morning sunshine "Misaki let out a small chuckle and put her book down and looked at the boy with a small grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 5:46 pm

"Fuuuuuuck yooooouuuuuu..." Bai groaned in a rather low, croaky, and sleep-deprived tone. He dragged his hands down his face before allowing them to fall limp on either side of his head, and he tiredly glared over at the girl while weakly mustering the strength and effort to flip her off with a hand of his. "I just wanted to sleep, goddamn you..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Misaki laughed a little " You can sleep later lets go do something now I mean come on how many days is the rest of are team gone?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 5:50 pm

"Dunno, but honestly, the times that they are gone, I just wanna fucking slack off and catch up on my sleeeeeeeep..." the feline whined in quiet disapproval, tilting his head up so that he stared up at the ceiling above him. "Nghhh...c'mon, you know that I'm a pain in the ass anywayssssss... Why the Hell do you actually want to do something with me of all people...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 6:09 pm

misaki shrugged " your the only one here to do anything with."Misaki said as she glared at the boy " So we are going to go do something I don't care what."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 6:11 pm

After a moment of thought, Baihu shuddered a little bit as a low groan escaped his lips. "Jesus fucking Christ- you're starting to sound like that chick that forced us to go on a date..." he said lowly, rubbing his face. "What, so you wanna go on another fucking date, then, or something...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 6:13 pm

Misaki growled a little bit " Fuck no! I sound nothing like her! god fucking dammit go back to sleep you fucking asshole."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 6:15 pm

For a quick moment, Bai stared blankly yet casually at the other after hearing what she said.

Afterwards, he immediately obeyed as he flipped onto his side to face the wall again, pulling his blankets up over his shoulders while getting comfortable once more.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 6:18 pm

" fucking prick...."Misaki muttered quietly as she grabbed her book and went back to reading. if you where to look at her at this moment you would notice how angry she was and how one wrong word would result in a rather shocking explosion.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Though his eyes were closed and he looked not at the girl, Bai stuck his tongue out in a passive manner while blowing a raspberry-type noise in a childish manner. "Hey, you're the one who's getting your goddamned panties in a bunch over this shit. You could go out on your own if you wanted to. .....Aaaaaand you're also the one who told me to go the fuck back to sleep, soooooo.... Hey, you only have yourself to blame for this."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 6:23 pm

misaki shot a glare before hurling her book at the boys forehead. as the book flew she launched her self at him at rather dizzying speeds and thew a punch with her glove off at where she guessed his chest was "Little fucking prick!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 6:43 pm

In a subtle, self-oriented manner, Baihu seemed to get a minor kick out of his mocking sequence, as a faint chuckle parted from his lips soon after he spoke what he did. Whatever laughs that he did have, however, were instantly replaced by a yelp produced by shock rather than pain as the book hit him. "Ow, hey, fuck you-!" he began with a whining growl at first, though couldn't quite finish the rest of his thought afterwards.

From his current position, it wasn't his chest that was struck; rather, it was his back. Regardless, however, the impact was sure and strong as he lay beneath the blankets of his own bed, and he did have the wind completely and utterly knocked out of him from being caught off-gaurd prior to the strike. As a result, he released a slightly pained cry (that was more shrouded over by a continued sense of surprise), rolling over in his bed a tad before burying his face into his pillow in pain. He seemed to curl up a bit in a degree of agony as he groaned quietly into the mattress.

"You...little bitch... See, now I can't even go out if I wanted to..." he murmured weakly as he reached behind and gently rubbed his back, his words muffled as his face remained shoved into the bed. "God fucking damn..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 6:47 pm

misaki sighed as she looked at the boy " This is what you get for being a prick. god dammit! I can't let you stay hurt grrrrrrr " Misaki scowled a littler as she began to think and realized she really couldn't let the boy stay injured after all they had a mission in a few days.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 6:54 pm

"Oh, now you fucking realize that?! We wouldn't have to fucking worry about motherfucking patching me up if you thought of that beforehand, dammit!" the tiger whined in a muffled tone, slowly beginning to lift his face from the bed at last. In a gingerly, non-hastened fashion, he began to sit up, taking care not to move too fast for sake of the sores upon his back. Multiple, foreign-tongued curses lashed from his mouth under his breath during the motions. "Jesus fucking- agh, son of a motherfucker...!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 6:57 pm

Misaki sighed as she sat on the bed next to the boy " Fucking turn around so I can take a look at it fucking baby."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 7:00 pm

"Eh?! Have you check it out?!" Bai shot back in a suddenly, vigorously ridiculous tone. He slid back a bit, gritting his teeth a bit from the movement but sucking up most of the impact that it did all in all. "Fuck that, I'm not having you touch me, dammit...!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next