RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 2:10 am

misaki was a solid crimson as she looked at the boy a small smirk on her face " Pfff maybe." She muttered before looking away realizing slowly where she was and how he was on top " Hey get the fuck off of me! "
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 6 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 2:13 am

As if sarcastically contemplating upon matters and weighing his options, Bai tilted his head a bit in mock thought, puffing his cheeks out as he hovered over the the lass. "Ooooh... One Hell of a tempting request, there..." he spoke nonchalantly, nodding his head a bit. Eventually, however, he just leaned down a bit more, casting a light glare dead within Misaki's eye. "...Buuuut, how about no?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 2:15 am

misaki began to struggle as crimson flooded her cheeks " mother fucker! get the fuck off of me! fucking prick!"Misaki would yell as her attempted to squirm her way out from underneath the boy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 2:21 am

In a childish manner, the feline puffed his cheeks out the slightest bit, tilting his head a tad. "Geez, you're bipolar as fuck... All chipper one goddamned moment and then like this the next- just like that!" he snickered faintly, lifting one of his hands and snapping quickly by the end of his second remark. Grinning in a light sense of amusement, his ears flickered another time before he complied after a second or so, rolling off and instead casually laying down by Misaki's western flank.

"...Noooot my fucking fault, though... You're the one who bit my tongue to begin with, so...Hell, you asked for that."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 2:24 am

Misaki let out a small growl "Not my fucking fault that I hate it when people do things like that to me. only I can do that stuff to people not the other way around." Misaki inched her hand towards bais in hopes of grabbing it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 2:31 am

Bai simply shrugged the comment off in a nonchalant manner, unknowing of Misaki's nearing gesture as he closed his eyes, sighing softly. "You're gonna have to fucking get used to it, then," he muttered lowly. After speaking this, he opened his eyes again- though just the slightest bit to allow the slightest path of vision to be created, all while making it seem like his eyes still remained closed. From this thin vision way, he seemed to catch sight of the girl's hand. A mere thought or so passed through his mind before a slight smirk tugged at his lips and he suddenly moved his own hand, clasping it over hers quickly yet lightly.

"...Aaaaaas I said. Gonna have to get used to it, you little shit."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 2:37 am

Misaki turned a bright crimson as she tried to pull her hand away " J-jerk!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 2:41 am

Like earlier, Bai tilted his head while raising his eyebrows quizzically. "What, should I not do that?" he asked while eying the girl in a mocking sense of unawareness. After a moment or so, he propped himself onto his elbows, only to instantaneously shift himself to hover above her another time. In the process, he released her hand, though placed both of his on either side of her head as a result while leaning down in a seemingly curious manner all the while. "What, would you rather we go back to this?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 2:45 am

misaki blushed more as she tried to get away " S-stop it! fucking jerk I told you I hate it when people do this shit!" Misaki squirmed more as her ears pinned them selfs to the top of her head.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 2:56 am

An amused smirk spread across Bai's lips as he leaned down dangerously close, narrowing his eyes as he stopped only an inch or so from the girl's face. "Like I said, you're gonna have to get used to it, dammit," he cooed in a nonchalant manner, while tilting his head. "Sooo...you'll have to get used to shit like...this, for example."

With those last words, the boy leaned down a bit more, fully closing the distance between himself and the one beneath him another time as he captured her lips within his own for a second round. While his left hand was kept as it was for support, he moved the right a bit closer, brushing it slightly through his companion's hair as he intentionally leaned into her.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 3:09 am

a weak gasp followed by a small moan escaped misakis lips as she kissed the boy softly quivering from his hand going though her hair she found her self enjoying this kiss but the crimson on her cheeks did not lie she was embarrassed. she moved her now free arm on to the back of bai as she tried to lean up to get control back from him.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 3:20 am

(phone posts because not being able to sleep yaaaaaaaas)

In an immediate response towards Misaki's attempt, Baihu instantly pressed his body into hers to dispose of any leverage she would have held, growling softly as he gently bit her bottom lip before gazing down at her through narrowed, half-lidded eyes of his. "That's not getting used to it, you little shit..." he hissed softly before leaning back down and resuming the lip-bound contact that he held with the girl prior, making sure that his frame was positioned lower to prevent easy changes and shifts that the other could try at.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 3:25 am

misaki let out a weak moan from the bite as she tried to push the boy off but couldn't. as she realized that this was a losing fight she gave in to the kiss and found her self enjoying it as her hands moved down bai's back slowly her left hand moved onto the ground as she grabbed the earth tightly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 3:32 am

Taking note of the gradually decreasing signs of struggle being exhibited from the neighboring Faunus, the Huntsman smirked slightly against the other's lips before pressing further into her, tilting his head all the while in order to deepen the kiss a little more. Upon feeling the contact across his back, he growled softly, brushing the hand that he had secured within the girl's hair through her scalp a bit more.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 3:35 am

misaki let out anouther small moan as she moved her hand more finding a soft part of bai as she found she grabbed hold of with the an evil smirk and pulled hard
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 3:41 am

For a moment, Baihu froze the moment that he felt the contact, and only went on to release a sudden, rumbling growl as he was tugged upon, leaning back the slightest bit to barely glare down at the girl. Not a word would be uttered as he grit his teeth for a second before leaning down and immediately nuzzling into her neck, landing a few kisses here and there before biting down beneath her jaw suddenly.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 3:45 am

misaki let out a sudden yelp " N-no! Stop t-that! mmmmm No!"Misaki would squeak as she blushed a bright crimson and her body quivered with pleasure from the kissing
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 3:53 am

As if nothing was even spoken, Bai continued on with his business, nuzzling further into the girl's neck and gliding himself over towards the crook of her neck, nearing the area in which it subtly curved into her shoulder. "Oh, I'm so fucking sorry... I didn't really hear you," he muttered quietly before biting down once more within the space between the neck and the shoulder, sucking on the selected portion of flesh before moving only an inch or so to the side before repeating.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 3:57 am

misakis body rocked a little bit with the bite " P-please! stop! you win!" misaki whimpered. in all reality she was enjoying this but she was to embarrassed to even tell. as the boy sucked on her flesh she quivered more and let out a few week moans " P-please anything J-just stop!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 4:04 am

Bai glanced up at Misaki from the corner of her eye, releasing his hold upon her skin but keeping close enough for his breath to be clearly felt. "I would and all, but...with the way you're talking and those sounds that you're making, I'd think that you're actually liking this..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 4:10 am

Misaki quivered with the boy breathing so close letting a weak whimper escape her lips." your forcing those sounds out of me ! So stop! "
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 9:03 am

"Again... One Hell of a tempting request, but...nah. And you're not really even doing much to fight, so..yeah... Get used to it."

With those words, the second-year gently shifted himself, scaling upwards as he scattered another batch of kisses trailing upwards from the shoulder over to front of the throat. Rather than returning to the side of the neck that he gave attention to prior, he nuzzled into the opposing side, burying himself into the bottom of her jaw as he did earlier, licking slowly across the skin before nibbling, biting, and sucking slightly upon the selected area. Not too long after he did so, he released the portion from his mouth, only to lean upwards and direct his attention towards one of the girl's ears. His lips parted faintly as he took the edge of the auditory between his teeth, growling and seemingly murmuring some foreign-tongued remark into her air while nibbling it.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 2:50 pm

misaki shivered with each bite as little weak moans escaped her lips. She tried to pushed the boy off with all of her strength but with each nibble she found her self wanting. " F-fuck you!.....F-fucking prick..." Where all she could manage to say before the boy bite down on her ear " Eep!" Misaki let out a loud squeak before letting out a noticeable moan.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 3:02 pm

Bai snickered subtly in response to both the girl's words and the moan alike. "...It's actually fun to mess witj you like this..." he murmured lowly into her ear in a faint tone, smirking and chuckling softly all the while. He took a brief pause, licking the rim of her ear slowly before allowing his vigor to die down. In contrast to his earlier energy, he slightly craned his neck down, smirking against the other's skin as he planted a small kss on her forehead. "Like...seriously..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 3:12 pm

"Sh-shut up!"Misaki tried so squirm her way out before giving out and looking away from the boy her cheeks flooded with crimson.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next