RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 9:04 pm

As Misaki rose from her spot, Baihu tilted his head up, allowing his gaze to trail after her for only a moment before quickly scrambling onto his own two feet and bounding after her for a couple of strides. He reached out and grabbed her wrist suddenly but somewhat gently all the while. "Woaaaaaah, woah, woah. You're not fucking getting away that easily after you actually admit and repeat something like that, dammit...!" he spoke sharply yet softly. A pause would be taken before he glanced over his shoulder at the sheet afar, and he quietly shrugged and groaned before scratching his head a bit.

"I-I mean...sure, things are...probably...gonna be just a bit awkward, but... The weather's still nice enough for us to enjoy this, right...? And...well...c'mon, you can't just fucking ditch me like this, you know..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 9:08 pm

misaki growled a little as she ripped her arm away from bai " Leave me the fuck alone i'm not in the mood anymore fucking prick."Misaki said in an angry tone before attempting to stomp off again it was clear as day she was embarrassed about what happened and was in no mood to deal with it any longer.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 9:10 pm

In response to the response that he received, Bai just scratched his head a bit harder while groaning quietly, stepping after the girl for a few strides in the process. "Well if you're gonna fucking leave either way, could you just wait one fucking moment so I can just say something, dammit?!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Misaki quickly turned around and glared at the boy " Fucking say it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 9:21 pm

Despite his remarks, Bai found himself falling silent after noticing how Misaki obeyed his request. He stood still for a little while and just stared at her with a slightly calmer look, gritting his teeth a bit while closing his eyes and growling for a moment within a shroud of hesitance. Taking a deep breath a second or so afterwards, he just shook his head before walking forward in a much more brisk and rushed manner, only stopping when there was minimal distance between both himself and the girl. In a swift manner, he lifted one of his hands, placing the tips of his fingers on the bottom of her chin to tilt her head up gently before gently pecking her on the lips for a fraction of a second. As he leaned back a little bit from the contact, he just clenched his teeth a little bit while keeping his eyes narrowed, barely meeting the other's eyes. By then, the crimson displayed upon his cheeks grew a bit bolder, as well, though he seemed to show little care in regards to it.

"I hope you're fucking proud of yourself, you little bitch..." he mumbled in a significantly softer tone in comparison to his normal voice. Silence would overcome him for a moment before he scratched his neck, swiftly turning heel and beginning to walk back to the blanket with his hands shoved into his pockets. "Your goal's been fucking accomplished."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 9:25 pm

misaki blushed at the contact and felt her self enjoying the little kiss as she slowly came out of her daze she looked at the boy and sighed slightly before following him back to the blanket and watching him quietly still in somewhat shock over this kiss and what he said she was not proud of her self if anything she was mad at herself letting some one kiss her like that getting embarrassed over it at that.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 9:33 pm

The instant that he arrived at the sheet again, Bai quickly sat down, murmuring to himself in Mandarin while rubbing the back of his neck. Exhaling heavily, he just sat on the edge of the cloth for a moment before instantly pulling his hood over his head and staring up at the then-darkening sky above. He leaned back afterwards, eventually laying on his back all while keeping his hood over his head, crossing his legs over one another. Looking towards his side, he reached over for his bag while intending to grab a drink for himself, through slowly stopped midway as he seemed to finally notice the fact that Misaki had followed all along. Upon realizing this, his ears twitched slightly from beneath his hood.

"...What? I thought you were gonna leave?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 9:53 pm

misaki let out a weak sigh as she looked at the boy " You fucking kissed me and want me to leave?fuck you! I may have fucking wanted it that doesn't mean fucking kiss me!"Crimson filled her cheeks as she yelled trying to hold her self back from saying or doing something that would further worsen then situation.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 9:55 pm

"What, would you have preferred if it didn't happen, then...?" Bai asked curiously while continuing to look at the lass from the corner of his eye. Oddly calm and seemingly and rather quietly perceptive by that point despite his own embarrassment, the tiger merely continued to stare at the other with a solid gaze.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat May 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Misaki glared at the boy more " No I would rather it be fucking romantic! Misaki yelled with a scowl on her face before calming down just a little bit and walking closer to bai and sitting down next to him " So fuck you I'm staying to fucking mess with you." This was a complete lie misaki just wanted to hang out with the boy a little longer.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat May 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Bai raised his eyebrows a bit. "Romantic...? he repeated lowly while eying the lass. He blinked softly as an unsure expression settled upon his face, though only for a moment before he continued to watch Misaki as she settled herself nearby. For the moment, he allowed his earlier thoughts to escape his mind as he sighed and went on, saying, "Oh, so now this is a little spite trip, is it...? How fucking dandy and considerate of you..."

Regardless of his remarks, the feline didn't really show any signs of fight or legitimate disapproval. Rather, he held the actions and words that he was presented with in a somewhat passive manner, falling soundless as he took a moment to scan the darkening blues and passing clouds up high another time. After a moment or so of thought, he muttered something inaudible to himself before tilting his head a bit, furrowing his brows a tad.

"...What the fuck would even be your idea of romantic, anyways...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 12:08 am

misaki glared slightly at the boy before looking up at the clouds go by " I Don't know maybe somthing like waiting tell sunset and holding hands and as the sun goes down kissing each other gently for the first time something corny like that."Misaki said with little hesitation before looking at the boy " Not fuck you peck on the lips and hope your happy."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 12:24 am

Bai just stared at Misaki for a moment, gently lifting his head. Once more, his ears flickered, and, this time around, the slight motion seemed to be enough to cause his hood to fall down across his shoulders and back. "That's...so...fucking cliche... It hurts..." he commented quietly within a slight shroud of disbelief, bringing clear, frosted azure voids of his to fully lock upon the lass next to him. Seeming to take further thought of her remarks, he took a noticeable pause in both words and actions before sliding over a bit and reaching up. He sat up the slightest bit while reaching outwards, hooking his arm gently yet without warning around Misaki's shoulder and pulling her down as he himself laid back against the ground, holding her down in a position that would have caused her to lay against his shoulder and partial area of his chest in a light manner. While doing so, he completely ignored the growing sense of warmth within his face, and merely grumbled a little bit while keeping his eyes on the sky. "Well, whether you like it or not, the 'fuck you peck on the lips' thing is gonna be the best you get for the first one," he sighed quietly while bringing the vacant extremity upwards a little bit, pointing at the heavens above. "If it makes you feel any fucking better, though, you can still experience the sunset part. So...it's...part of a fucking win, at least. Woop-dee-doo."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 12:53 am

misaki grumbled a little before cuddling into his chest slightly her face a bright red " Your a fucking prick sometimes you know that." Misaki muttered as she looked up at the boys face and blushed just a tab bit more " But this is still nice."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 1:03 am

Upon feeling the girl nestle deeper into his figure, the tiger appeared to freeze for a moment, staring blankly at the skies up high before shaking whatever thoughts he had away as he shrugged slowly, catching a small glimpse at her. "I'm not a fucking prick sometimes you fucking douchenugget. I'm a fucking prick all of the time," he murmured in a reluctant reply, scanning the other's features and noticing the growing scarlet upon her face despite the growing dimness. He sighed. "But, yeah...it's kind of nice. In one Hell of an uncomfortable and weird way. ...Still kinda nice, though."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 1:07 am

" You know most guys would be over joyed to have a cute girl on there chest but not you your this is uncomfortable and awkward " Misaki said with a half smirk her crimson cheeks never leaving as she moved her hands onto the boys chest and cuddled into it slightly more as she began to fight a losing battle with sleep.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 1:13 am

The tiger cast a light, subtle glare over at the fox, his eyes narrowed and seemingly unamused. What gave away this assumed mood was the somewhat lighthearted and joking tone of his voice as he shook his head, saying, "Thank you again, Captain Obvious..." he grumbled with mock disapproval, opening his mouth and lazily sticking his tongue out a bit while averting his eyes back up. He tensed the slightest bit as he felt the hands skim his chest, though immediately calmed down a mere second or so after doing so.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 1:16 am

Misaki smirked at the boy as he stuck his tongue out at her as he did she leaned up and opened her mouth and tried to bite down softly on his tongue.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 1:24 am

The tension that Baihu felt only flooded back throughout his body as the attempt was successful and he quietly released a cross between a yelp and a surprised groan- though one that was muffled due to the situation. Instantaneously, he picked up on what had happened, his eyes widening a tad and the crimson upon his face keeping its bold hue as he just stared at the girl, dumbfounded. He shifted onto his elbows a little bit in attempt to prop himself up a bit and to gains support for himself, though stopped not even a second into the process as he began contemplating.

After a few moments, he quickly yet gently pulled his tongue away, though didn't quite pull back once he did so. Rather, he leaned a bit further in, giving a quick grumble before softly pressing his lips to the other's as if he were anticipating some sort of reaction.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 1:28 am

misaki released a soft but noticeable moan with the kiss her cheeks remaining a bright crimson after a few moments she kissed back softly and awkwardly enjoying her self slightly but trying not to show it. Her hands moved slightly on the boys chest as her ears twitched with happiness and her tail wagged slightly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 1:37 am

Though still a bit awkward at the beginning, Baihu slowly adjusted to the return of contact that he received, pressing back into his companion with a minor shroud of hesitance. In a careful way to prevent himself from suddenly falling over, he moved his elbows one at a time again, gradually and slightly inching himself back down while still maintaining contact. His own ears were displayed at different angles during the movements; the left ear seemed to be pinned back against his head, though the right looked to still be angled in the air throughout the particular scenario as if staying alert for any possible changes or anything else to take note of.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 1:43 am

misaki kept kissing the boy softly as her hands moved around his chest before finding a comfortable spot. her left leg slide over the boy to the other side of him so she was perfectly on top of him. the fact she was enjoying her self was showing more and more as her ears twitched with delight and her crimson cheeks faded.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 1:52 am

Contrasting greatly from his actions that those who knew him would expect, Bai actually just went the passive route, not minding too much as Misaki progressed on with her repositioning gestures. When she found her new posture, the boy quickly leaned up into her on purpose, tilting his head a bit and deepening the kiss a little bit. Again, he shifted his arms a bit, making it so that his left arm was bent at a diagonal angle behind him and supported his figure on his own. Once the support was stable, he slid the remaining extremity up, growling softly as he slid it behind the girl's neck as if giving her a silent, subtle gesture that he, too, began to take a little bit of pleasure from the situation.

...Just a little bit, though.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun May 10, 2015 1:57 am

misaki smirked a little bit with the kiss as she moved both her arms around the back of his neck. if some one where to see this right now not only would misaki be embarrassed out of her mind but they would see what they thought was two young lovers enjoying a kiss
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun May 10, 2015 2:08 am

As the other snuck her arms around the back of his figure, the crossbreed slowed down a little bit, growling once more as he actually took a moment to lightly bite her lower lip. Moments after doing so, he suddenly moved the arm beneath him away, intentionally allowing himself to fall against the ground, which, in turn, more than likely would have made the girl fall on top of him with the suddenness of the motion. Either way, however, he would have swiftly grasped hold of her shoulders before finally parting his lips from hers and rolling over, shifting the positions so that it was he that hovered over her. He breathed quietly yet at a slightly faster pace than how he normally did, gazing down at the lass through narrowed voids of azure, his tail flickering once in the air behind him with the newfound position.

"Does that make up for the 'fuck you' kiss, then...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next