RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

3 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 7:35 pm

misaki growled a the boy. " Listen here fucker I know what im doing so let me take a fucking look!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Lounging Around [Closed] (ended) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lounging Around [Closed] (ended)

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 7:38 pm

"It isn't a matter of you knowing what you're doing, you little shit! It's a matter of you having to fucking touch me, dammit! That's just fucking weird!" he shot back in his normal, ridiculously angered tone. He shifted back a little bit another time, though stopped and winced slightly at the same time.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 9:12 pm

misaki growled a little before throwing a punch at his arm " Show me your back so i can fucking help you! this is not fucking awkward you being to fucking embarrassed to show me your back is fucking awkward!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 9:18 pm

"Well, the fact that you have to fucking touch me is awkward in itself, you fuckin' jackass...!" Bai shot back while rubbing his arm. "I no like being touched, dammit! No touchy-touchy! Touchy is a no-no!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 9:58 pm

Misaki shot a glare at the boy " Just show me your back! for fuck sake we did things more embarrassing then this last fucking week!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 10:01 pm

"Goddammit- going on a date doesn't require any physical contact, you asshat! Touching your fucking teammate does, and physical contact can be awkward, dammit!" Taking a quick pause, the ashen-haired feline quickly reached over, grabbing his pillow and attempting to bat the other away in a ridiculous manner. "And like I said, touching is a fucking no-no, damn you!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 10:44 pm

misaki let out a small growl as she was hit by the pillow. her ears perked up as she grabbed at the boy trying to push and turn him on the bed so she would be ontop of him with his back facing her.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:18 pm

Unlike him on many different levels, Baihu actually did tip over with Misaki's attempts, falling ungracefully back into his bed face-first. He struggled for a moment as he bent his arms, placing his palms into the mattress and beginning to lift himself up. Abruptly, however, he fell back into the sheets as the girl found her way on top of him. "W-Woah, woah woah woah, you fucking dickbasket! I just said that physical contact was a motherfucking no-no, goddamn you...! And get the fuck off of me, dammit! You're practically straddling me right now, you fucker!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 11:21 pm

Misaki growled a little " Fucking deal with it! " misaki slowly lifted the boys shirt up and rubbed his back where she hit him " fucking prick....."misaki muttered as she kept rubbing
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:24 pm

With that motion, the tiger released another faint yet agitated wince, growling quietly while turning his head to glare up at his teammate from the corner of his eye. "The fuck do you think you're doing, dammit?!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 11:27 pm

misaki sighed a little " Rubbing your back before i get some medicine for it so quit your whining and I don't fucking know enjoy it or think of something else." Misaki sighed as she finished rubbing his back and slowly got up and grabbed a few leafs out of her back " This is supposed to help with pain if rubbed on the soar."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:32 pm

Scowling for a few moments more, Bai continued to glare at Misaki, his hands slowly curling into faint fists as they clutched the blankets. In time, however, they loosened in defeat as he suddenly faceplanted back in to the bed, releasing a long, muffled, and defeated growl into the material. It wasn't quite seen with his current position, but, due to the awkwardness that he felt within the situation at the moment, his face was a bit warmer and redder than usual. "If the others walk in, I swear to fucking God... I will throw you off before you knew what happened..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 11:35 pm

misaki sighed as she began to rub the leaf onto his back " Relax there on a mission today no one will ever hear of this unless you tell them..." Misaki's face was turning a weak shade of red clearly she was embarrassed about all of this just trying not to show it at all.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:39 pm

"Tch, I highly fucking doubt that..." Bai muttered bitterly, growling to hold back another wince as Misaki continued to treat his sore. "Even if shit is kept as a fucking secret, Skye tends to find out about a fuckton of things even if no one's said shit... Let's fucking face it; when it comes to crap like this, little to nothing at all is really a fucking secret..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 11:42 pm

misaki sighed a little " Yea I fucking know."Misaki said in a defeated tone " Does your back at least feel any fucking better?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:44 pm

Silence would be the girl's answer for a moment for so as the tiger pondered on her inquiry, taking a little while to actually determine whether or not matters were even the slightest bit better. After a short timespan afterwards, he shrugged reluctantly while grumbling softly. "...Yeah, I guess. Now get the fuck off of my back, dammit."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 11:45 pm

misaki " Fine you big fucking baby." Misaki got off the boys back slowly before looking down at him " Sorry for hurting you and putting you though all of that."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Shrugging, the lad gave another grumble before slowly and carefully sitting back up, pulling his shirt back down and taking care not to make any of his movements too sudden or sharp. "Tch...yeah, whatever. Not much of a big fucking deal, and-..."

He cut himself off for a moment, silently staring at the girl as his ears flickered briefly.

"...Hold up, did you just fucking apologize?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 11:50 pm

" Yea I did.......wait where you just nice about my apology." Misaki looked at the boy carefully
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:51 pm

An immediate reply wouldn't be given as Bai was met with both an answer and another inquiry. Instead, he just stared silently back at Misaki for a moment or so, blinking slowly as his right ear twitched faintly.

"...No..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu May 07, 2015 11:53 pm

misaki looked at the boy before slowly sitting next to him " What the fuck is wrong with us?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu May 07, 2015 11:58 pm

".......I don't even fucking know..." Bai replied with a heavy sigh, rubbing his face quietly. As he did so, he murmured into his palms, eventually stopping and freezing as he was before allowing either hand of his to fall limp into his lap. Frosty, narrowed voids of his would shift earthbound as he stared at the carpet for a little bit, contemplating on numerous matters.

"...Hnng...you said you wanted to go out somewhere. Right...?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 12:13 am

" Yea.....I did...."misaki said as she looked at the ground " just forget it now....."misaki said in a low voice.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri May 08, 2015 12:19 am

Bai shook his head. "No... Despite the fact that you fucking punched me, you did try and help me out..." he spoke quietly while shrugging. The scarlet upon his face grew a bit deeper as he himself grew a bit more awkward. "I...guess that going out would be the least I could do... Er..to..repay the favor, and all..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri May 08, 2015 12:24 am

misaki smiled as she notice the boy blushing "Fine but ill let you pick the place since I hurt you and all."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next