RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Mora smiled at meli a little as he sat "Whats the matter you look kinda troubled now..."Looks over to see snow "Its her......"

Anjo smiled as looked at snow "'can't be who?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:36 pm

Meli faked a smile "I-It's fine... She's found someone else now, I'm happy for her..." she said, obviously troubled at just seeing her again...

Snow faked a smile as well "Wh-Wha-? Nah, it's fine... Just... Forget it..." she said sadly, trying to sound happy but failing "Oh god, I never thought I'd see her again... Ugh, j-just ignore her... Maybe she hasn't noticed me yet..." she thought, feeling guilty as hell she'd even think about ignoring Meli...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Anjo looked at the girl Snow was looking at "Is that Meli amant? She is one of my favorite singers! I'm going to go get her autograph!"Anjo said with a grin as she stood up

Mora watched snow for a moment and shook his head "Meli you should go talk to her its been far to long to keep being sad over her and for some reason i feel she feels the same way about you....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Snow felt worried as Anjo got up and spoke about getting an autograph "W-Wait, maybe she's not in the mood for autographs!" she said, desperately not wanting to talk to her Ex, knowing it would be too awkward...

Meli blushed and looked down sadly "N-No... She broke up with me for a reason... Just because I don't know that reason it doesn't mean it doesn't exist..." she said sadly, not noticing Anjo getting up and walking towards her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Anjo didn't hear snow as she walked up to Meli with a grin "Can i have your autograph!"Anjo asked happily as her ears twitched

Mora looked at the girl and shook his head as he gazed at Meli to see what she was going to do
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Meli didn't notice Anjo come up to her and flinched at the sound of her voice, but quickly put on the air of her usual self "U-Uh, sure... Uh... Do you want anything specific? What's your name?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Anjo smiled happily "My name is Anjo and just write what ever you want also can i have your autograph to Mora?"

Mora simply shook his head as he looked at Meli
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:58 pm

Meli smiled "Uh... Sure... Do you have anything for me to sign or do you just want a napkin or Lien card or something? D-Does your friend want an autograph, too?" she asked sadly, trying to keep up her air of fake happiness...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:00 pm

Anjo looked back at snowy and waved her over "Ill ask!"as she speaks she grabs a small note book out of her purse "Can you sign it on this?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Meli nods "Uh... Okay..." "No, no, no, don't come over..." she thought sadly as she took out a small pen she keeps around for autographs and writing down in a vacant spot in the notebook "To my biggest fan, Anjo. Never give up on what you know in your heart is right. Thanks for the support as my fan. Meli Amant"

Snow waved back sheepishly, not getting up and just staying silent, trying to keep her head down so Meli and Mora wouldn't see her face...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:15 pm

Anjo looked back at snow sadly as she passed the note book to Mora to sigh

Mora sighed the book and looked at meli sadly and shook his head
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Meli sighed sadly "I... Guess she doesn't want one?..."

Snow felt guilty as hell at Anjo's look, she really didn't want to deal with the awkwardness of talking to Meli again, but it was clearly for the best she did at this point... She stood up and walked to the three slowly, Meli looked slightly worried, but on the inside, she was definitely, definitely worried...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Mora whispered to Meli "Looks like she wants one to..."Mora said with a smile as he handed the note to Anjo

Anjo grinned as she looked at snow and took her book "Snowy!" Anjo yelled as she hugged snow tightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Snow hugged her back with a bittersweet smile "Uh... Hi, Ms. Amant..." "I-It's just Meli..." "I see..." they said sadly, Meli put on another fake smile "So... Uh... You want an autograph too?..." "Uh... Yeah... I... Don't have anything for you to sign, though..." "I... Could put it on a lien card or something... Or a napkin, I don't know..." "Uh... Anjo, do you have something she could sign?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Anjo smiled as she handed her note book to Snow "You can sigh on the next page of it!"Anjo said happily

Mora looked at the two then at Meli and whispered to her "Now your chance talk to her before I stutter it out for you...
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Meli sighed and wrote down "To my other biggest fan (And yes, I know a fan when I see her ;3) Snow, a street paved in gold can just be Pyrite and a street of stone can be platinum, always look closer when you can." "There we go, sorry about the cheesieness... I just like to give motivational quotes in my autographs..." "I heard... Anyways, we should be going now... Nice t osee you..." "Y-Yeah... Nice to see you too..." she said sadly before turning to whisper to her brother "I want to do it, but I can't, go ahead, break the awkwardness... Or make it more awkward... Just say something..." she begged quietly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Mora sighed as he looked at Snow "H-hey Snow........Ho-how have you bean...."

Anjo looked at Mora than snow "You know each other......And that is so Cute!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Snow froze for, what seemed to her, forever before she spoke up "H-Hey, Mora..." she said before turning around "Y-Yeah... We know eachother... You know how when we met I said that I used to date a famous girl?..." "I guess I'm that famous girl?..." Snow nodded silently...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:01 am

Anjo looked at the two in a slight surprised look "Ahhhh thats so cute! hehehe I can see why any girl would fall for her snowy..."Anjo said happily as she looked at them
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:11 am

Snow blushed "Uh... Yeah... We... Broke up... So... Not really cute anymore..." Meli started to tear up "Why, though? Why did you say we needed to break up?" "I... I had my reasons..." Snow said, starting to tear up herself "Well... I'm sure you'll be glad to know I have a new boyfriend..." "He's one lucky son of a bitch..." Snow said quietly before starting to walk away "W-Wait!... How about you two sit with us?... Tell me what I've missed..." Snow looked back and then looked to Anjo, as if to silently ask "Should we?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:13 am

Anjo nodded her head and sat down happily "I never thought I would get to sit next to rock stars..."

Mora grinned as he looked at Meli "Told you some one thinks where rockers!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:23 am

Snow slowly sat down next to Mora and looked at Meli "So... What's your new boyfriend like?..." "He's... Okay, this isn't about me, this is about you... Where have you been since I last saw you?..." I-... I've been... Doing things..." Meli started to get annoyed and saddened "...What things?..." "My things, okay?..." "Why are you so secretive all the time!? You were like this before we broke up, too!" "Does that matter? If it was necessary for me to tell you, I would've, okay?!" "It was another girl, wasn't it!?" What?! No! It wasn't another girl!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:27 am

Anjo looked at the two in shock "Snowy.........Whats going on..........why did you leave Meli you should tell her......She deserves to know....."Anjo said sadly as she looked at the two
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:37 am

Snow started to get angry "I just felt we needed to... See other people..." "No, we didn't! We were perfectly happy together!" "I-I had my reasons, Meli!" "Then why don't you tell me them, then!!" "I got caught up in a gang of criminals trying to buy you some fancy things, okay!!?!?" Meli went silent in shock...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:20 am

Anjo looked at Snow in shock "You........Where a criminal....Anjo said sadly as she began to tear up slightly and stood up slowly before running out the front doors in tears.

Mora looked at snow this shock as well before shaking his head "Y-you should H-have told U-us......."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next