RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Anjo smiled sadly as she let go of Snow "When daddy gets home i'm talking to him......"Anjo said sadly as she looked down "I-i don't even know how i'm supposed to talk to him...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 6 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:20 pm

"Just... Just be... I can't help you there... I barely understand that man's mind myself..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:22 pm

As Snow finished speaking the door swung open and Blue came into the house looking at Both Snow and Anjo for a moment "Why was My little girl crying!" Blue bellowed in anger
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:25 pm

Snow flinched in surprise and shock "Eep-I-uh-mean... Uh... It's... Best she tells you..." she said in an apologetic tone, stepping back slowly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Anjo looked at Blue in anger "She told me every thing....About you about her every thing.....Why did you lie to me daddy!"

Blue was set back in slight anger before looking at Snow "Is that true.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Snow flinched once more "Uh... In my defense, sir, my ex-girlfriend pretty much forced me to tell her... Please don't hurt me too bad..." she said with fear in her voice, often she wasn't threatened by Blue in the slightest, but now... Now was a different story...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Blue looked at Snow in shock "God dammit! One fucking job and you fuck it up!"Blue yelled in anger before looking at Anjo "Don't listen to her sweet heart she is lying,"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Snow looked down in shame, silently awaiting her boss' decision...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Anjo Began to tear up a little "Daddy don't lie to me! Snow is telling the truth!"

Blue grew wide eyed for a moment before sighing "Fine She is telling the truth I i'm not the man you thought I was I i'm a killer."

Anjo looked at snow sadly then back to Blue "Don't hurt Snow.....Please daddy..."Anjo said sadly as her semblance turned on slowly and she shivered

Blue glared at Snow for a moment "You can live if you give me a good reason to let you live."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:47 pm

Snow looked up reluctantly, clearly scared of saying the wrong things "Uh... Well... I'm one of the strongest people in your gang and your daughter really likes me..." she said timidly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Blue looked down before pulling out his pistol and pointing it at Snow "Both very valid points Snow so I won't be killing you instead i'm giving you a test."Blue shifted his aim at Anjo "You get to pick."

Anjo started to tear up more "D-daddy Why! "Anjo yelled as she fell to the ground her semblance in full blow now ice forming by her and the air freezing "S-so cold..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:55 pm

Snow shrugged "You're a prick, Blue... And way too obvious..." she thought before speaking "Easy... Shoot me... You better not miss..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Blue smiled as he pulled the trigger and shot Anjo with a small dart "You chose wrong but ill let it slide this once."

As Anjo took the dart her eyes closed quickly as she fell asleep her semblance ending with a snore "Snowy....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:10 pm

Snow looked at Anjo's sleeping body "The correct answer was to sacrifice your own daughter for my own safety?... I know you're a dick sometimes, boss, but that's just cold..." she said with a sarcastic tone "So... Am I taken off the bodyguard job now?..." she said with a more respectful, saddened tone, but the sarcasm was still noticeable...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Blue smiled as he picked up Anjo and placed her on the couch and smiled softly "No its to tell when she is in danger and also be able to tell when a man can not pull the trigger if it where a bullet."Blue smiled as he sat on the couch and petted Anjo's head "No you are still her bodyguard for now....."Smiles at Anjo "What i'm i going to do with her....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:15 pm

Snow smiled as well "Thank you sir... I promise to make this up to you... I just hope she can look us in the eyes when she wakes up..." she said, smile turning bitter...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:17 pm

Blue smiled as he slowly got up "She is the forgiving type Trust me she will look us in the eyes...."Blue laughed a little "After all she is her mothers daughter..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:18 pm

"Her mother must have been an actual angel to have her..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:21 pm

Blue smiled at Snow a little "She was.....She really was."Blue smiled a little as he started to walk up the stairs to his study before stopping part way "What do you think we should do for Anjo to make it up to her for all the lies..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:24 pm

Snow shrugged as she walked over to take Blue's place on the couch next to Anjo "No idea, but I know one thing, no matter how big, won't make it up to her... So where to start?..." she wondered out loud "If you come up with something, tell me, okay?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:25 pm

Blue sighed sadly I guess we ask her...."Blue said with a half grin as he went up stairs
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:29 pm

Snow blushed in embarrassment at the fact she didn't think of the simple idea "I... I thought of that... I just wanted it to be a surprise is all..." she said quietly to herself before looking down to Anjo and sighing "I'm so sorry..." was all she said...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Anjo rolled over and ended up on top of Snow's lap and began to cuddle it softly "S-so cold....."Anjo whimpered as she shivered slightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Snow sighed happily "C'mon, Anjo... Let's get you to bed..." she said, slowly moving the younger girl off her lap and standing up. She turned around to pick Anjo up gently "She's... Lighter than expected..." she thought curiously before walking to the stairs...

[TO BE CONTINUED]
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6