RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:33 am

Snow blushed deeper and her nose bled even more "U-Uh... I-I'll get up on stage after a beer or two... Sober me can't really sing well, but half-drunk me, if you believe my ex, sings like an angel..." she said with a smile before the waiter came back with a pack of Reaper's Calling "Your order, Ms. Wright... I did not realize you had company, you should have told me, what'll your order be, Ms...?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:34 am

Anjo smiled at Joey "uhhh how about a green tea also are you a prince i think i seen you in a book once......and why are you serving are drinks?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:42 am

Joey smiled and nodded "Why yes, it's nice to see people recognize me for once!" he said happily "Prince Joeira Mora of Moraton, son of-" "He serves drinks here 'cause his dad doesn't give him an allowance..." "...I'll get you your green tea now..." he said before leaving once more "So... Uh... I guess I'll be havin' a vodka now..." Snow said awkwardly before opening one of the bottles on the table and downing a quarter of it in one sip "Guh-... That's some good stuff..." she said with a satisfied sigh before downing another quarter...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:44 am

Anjo smiled as she hugged Snow more and looked at her in amazement "Wow you drink so fast!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:46 am

Snow smiled "And you sing like an angel." she said before downing another quarter of her drink "And look like one, and act like one, and all-around are one." she continued...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:48 am

Anjo smiled as she let go of Snow "Ahhh thank you snowy! hehehe you are really nice when a bit tipsy!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:53 am

Snow shrugged "Just tellin' the truth..." she said before finishing off he drink and opening another one "Little tip, if later in the night I offer you one of these, do not take it. This stuff's way too strong for you..." she said cautiously before drinking a bit of the newly opened second bottle...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:56 am

Anjo smiled a little at snow "I cant make a promise remember i do what im told."Anjo said with grin as she watched Snow drink
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:02 am

Snow put down her bottle and stood up "Okay, drunk enough to sing now... Don't touch my drinks, like I said, too strong..." she reminded Anjo before walking over to the stairs up, subtly swaying her hips as she walked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:04 am

Anjo watched as snow swayed her hips thinking "She said take a drink......Right....."Anjo thought as she took a tiny sip of it and was shocked at the taste but liked it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:10 am

Snow walked up to the Karaoke machine and picked a song that for some reason felt very meaningful at the time "I Kissed a Girl"...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:13 am

Anjo smiled as she took another sip and watched Snow sing "She is such a good singer!"Anjo thought with a smile
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:17 am

Snow didn't notice Anjo drinking the vodka and just continued singing until the end, after she was done she just walked back towards the stairs off the stage and walked back towards Anjo...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:18 am

Anjo smiled as she looked at Snow "Your such a good singer!"Witch smiled as she looked at snow
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Snow smiled, shrugged and sat down "I've been told. You're much better, though. Like, compared to you, I sound like a... Rabid... Sloth... I guess... I don't know, I'm half-drunk, I can't think of metaphors!" she said, grabbing the bottle of Vodka and finishing it "Ugh... Gettin' to the danger zone..." she said jokingly, starting to feel a bit too tipsy and not really caring at the same time...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:19 pm

Anjo smiled as she leaned in close "What do you mean danger zone? Do you have to go pee?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:21 pm

Snow giggled quietly "Pft, no, I'm getting close to getting fully drunk..." she said as she opened another bottle "Last one felt lighter than I thought it was one the last sip... Weird..." she said before taking a small sip out of the new bottle, wanting to not get wasted quite yet...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Anjo smiled slightly as she began to tap her fingers together "I may have took a few sips......It was really good..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Snow slammed her hand down on the table "What did I tell you!? Don't drink my-Eh, screw it... I can't stay mad at you!" she said happily, taking another small sip "You want some more? Don't have too much, your dad probably will kill me..." she continued half-jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Anjo smiled a little as she took the bottle from Snow and took a long sip "Its so sweet!"Anjo said with a warm grin
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Snow grabbed the bottle back gently "I said not too much, sweetheart..." she said, taking another long sip, bringing the bottle down to half...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Anjo grabbed at the bottle "But it makes me warm and fuzzy inside!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Snow smiled "That's normal, honestly, I'm surprised you haven't done anything stupid yet, guess you got good.. Natural... Resistance or somthin'..." she said happily...

Suddenly a certain dove faunus came through the door of the establishment "It's nice to just have a nice day out together, doesn't it, Bro?" she said to her brother as they entered...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Anjo smiled as she took the bottle and sipped down more of the drink "So sweet and *Hic* Warm!"

Mora smiled a little as he walked next to Meli "Yep its been to long since the last time we have done this..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:25 pm

"Kinda like you are... Sweet as candy and warm as a blanket..." Snow said, absently looking around "Is that...? No... Can't be..." she said as she spied the twins...

Meli sat down at a window seat, also absently looking around "Yeah, that was, like, how long ago? Three months? Four? I don't know..." she said jokingly, just barely noticing Snow and Anjo as she looked around "I-Is that...? Who is that she's with?... Ha-Has she replaced me?..." she thought sadly...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next