RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Anjo smiled as the ears and tail perked up and she did a little spin showing her pink panty's "There really cute and react to my emotions! so that's why i have them!"Anjo smiled as she stopped her spin in front of Snow
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Stormy Relationship [S.S. Snow Angel]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:03 pm

Snow looked down from the ears just in time to notice the accidental panty shot, blushing a deep scarlet for a second, but it went away as quickly as it came "Uh... Yeah, that's really cute!" she said sincerely....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:05 pm

Anjo smiled happily as she began to walk out the door her tail shooting strait up bring her skirt with it to give a full view off her ass "come on lets go Snowy!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Snow noticed Anjo's skirt come up and blushed deep red once again, a drop of blood came from her nose which she covered with her hand as soon as she noticed "Please tell me tonight isn't gonna be this way all the way through..." she thought, rather embarrassed, as she followed Anjo...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Anjo's tail lowered a little bit as she calmed down so her butt was no longer showing "So are you going to drink snowy?" Anjo smiled a little bit as she got closer to snow
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Snow smiled "Well... Usually when I go there I get this really strong vodka called "Reaper's Calling", but I doubt your dad would be happy if you brought me home drunk..." she said jokingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Anjo smiled "He wont be home tonight so you can drink all you want!"Anjo's tail begins to wag back and fourth
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Snow looked at Anjo curiously "Uh... You sure about that?... Drunk me can get... Kinda... Hands-on..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Anjo smiled at Snow lovingly "I'm sure snowy! and my cuteness can hold back what ever you do!"Smiles even more as her ears perk up more.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:42 pm

Snow smiled back at Anjo and wrapped her arm around her shoulders in a hug "You one hundred percent sure?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Anjo nodded her head yes as she hugged back "Of course i im!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Snow nodded "Okay, but you have to vouch for me to your dad if he does get home tonight..." she said cautiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Anjo smiled a little more "Of course i will snowy!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:50 pm

"Good girl, Anjo..." Snow said happily...

*Time Skip*
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Anjo smiled as she seen the bar "This place looks nice!"Walks in side and looks around
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Snow smiled "It is pretty good, now c'mon, let's get a seat, we can sit near the stage!" she said with a smile, grabbing Anjo's hand and pulling her towards a seat near the stage...

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:03 am

anjo smiled as she sat down at the seat and looked around at the few people inside "Wow this place is amazing!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:05 am

Snow shrugged "You get used to it after a while, but it becomes a nice little place... I have no idea why your dad says only bad people come here, it's not like it's a shady underworld bar, it's just a big chain from Atlas..." she said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:07 am

Anjo smiled as she got up "So im going to go sing snowy you order a drink for your self ok!"Runs up to the stage and looks though the songs
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:12 am

Snow nodded "Knock'em dead!" she said before waving over a nearby waiter "What can I get you Ms. Wright?" "Reaper's Calling, just bring a case of it..." "Yes ma'am, six bottles of Reaper's Calling, coming right up."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:14 am

Anjo smiles as she selects her song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14U2Yho1EtQ and begins to sing and dance
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:19 am

Snow's jaw dropped as Anjo started to sing, she knew that her voice was good, great even, but this was near too much, combined with the angle giving Snow a nice view of Anjo's panties at moments, she couldn't help but get a small nosebleed "Yeah, that clinches it... I'm in love..." she thought as she covered her nose...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:22 am

Anjo kept sing and dancing in a fast rythem as she did she did a quick twirl showing more of her lower body to Snow as she finished anjo walked down to Snow panting and sweating "Was that *Huff* Good?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:25 am

Snow blushed and nodded, still covering her nose "Mhmm, you were great! Amazing!" she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:28 am

Anjo smiled as she sat down next to snowy and grabbed onto her arm and leaned in close giving Snow a good view of her cleavage "You should sing snowy! I want to hear your voice!
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next