RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) Empty a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Blue was sitting in his seat behind his big desk waiting for his minion to show up her name was Snow "Damn her always late."Blue thought with a sigh as he put his feet up on his desk and look towards the door hoping the girl would arrive soon.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:19 pm

Snow, meanwhile, was walking towards her boss' desk, not really caring about what he wanted, just wanting to get the order over and done with, as always, she walked into her boss' office and closed the door behind her, clearly only half-there "Okay, Blue, what's the demand this time?..." She said lazily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:24 pm

Blue sighed before giving Snow a glare "Its a simple enough one. I want you to "Watch" My daughter. Make sure she does not learn of this gangs dealing's be nice to her also."Blue put his feet down and looked at Snow "So in other words you are to be her "friend" and protect her with out learning of any of are gangs dealings or that i hired you to do this."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 pm

Snow tilted her head in curiousity "You have a kid? Huh... Oh well, yeah, sure, I'll watch your brat for ya, I'm kind of okay with kids..." she said with a shrug "So, any other details I need?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:29 pm

"yea a few things her name is Anjo and you are to do what ever she wants today also this will be your assignment in tell further notice"Blue smiled slightly as he grabbed a picture of his daughter and handed it to Snow "Any questions? If not get the hell out of here"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:32 pm

Snow smiled at the picture "Huh... She's cute..." "Yeah, two, first one: Why me? Second one: How old is she?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:36 pm

"Because i felt like you would do a better job protecting her and i feel you would be a good match to be her friend and as for her age she is seventeen"Blue sighed "One other thing don't make her sad."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Snow nodded absently as she looked at the picture "One more thing: Where does she live? I can't find her without directions."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:39 pm

"Don't worry about that she is down the street in a small cafe. I told her to wait there for me go there talk to her and in about 20 minutes or so ill send her a text saying i can't make it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Snow nodded once more before turning around and starting to leave "Okay then, I'm off now." she said before leaving, still looking down at the picture "Who the hell would want to make a child with that guy?..." she joked to herself before focusing on the matter at hand...

(Time Skip)

Snow was walking down the street, nearing her destination "Small cafe, small cafe... Could've told me the name of the place too... Guess it's my fault for not asking... Hm..." she thought aloud as she noticed the cafe that her boss told her about "Guess that's the place..." she looked up at the sign in front of it and saw "The Cane Toad Cafe" "Stupid name..." she thought as she looked over the outside seating area, noticed that Anjo wasn't there and went inside, seeing Anjo sitting by herself, smiling at the girl and casually walking up to the currently lineless counter "I'll have what that girl's having" she asked the man at the counter, subtly pointing to Anjo so she would not notice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:53 pm

Anjo looked sadly at her phone before taking a sip of her drink "Where is he..."Anjo thought sadly before looking up to see Snow at the other side of the cafe. "I wonder what she is getting"Anjo thought before taking another sip of her drink and looking at her phone.

The bartender smiled a little as he started to make the drink "Ill bring it to you so please go sit down any where you like."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Snow nodded and smiled, turning around and walking towards Anjo "May I sit here?" she asked with a warm smile on her face "You look like you need some company...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:01 pm

Anjo smiled a little "Go ahead i don't mind at all."Anjo smiled a little as she put her phone away and took a sip from her drink "May i ask what your name is?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:03 pm

Snow sat down at the table "Snow Wright, my friends call me Snowy, you?" she said with well done faux-curiousity "She's cuter in person... How the hell did she come from Blue?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:08 pm

"My name is Anjo its nice to meet you Snowy. Anjo gave a warm smile before taking a sip of her drink "Why dont you tell me about your self?"Anjo asked with a happy smile

Meanwhile the bartender walked up to snow and handed her the drink with a smile "What will be 3.50 len madam" As He finished speaking Anjo handed him a five len and grinned softly "Its on me keep the change" the man took the money with a smile and began to walk away back to his counter.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Snow smiled and shrugged "I am who I am, I'm 19 years old, I'm lesbian, I like cute stuff, I used to date a famous girl..." "Goddamnit, why did you bring her up!? Whatever..." "So, what about you?" she said before taking a sip of her drink "Hm... Not bad..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:21 pm

Anjo smiled a little bit "Im 17 i go to home school and live in a massive house."Anjo used her arms to show it was massive "I also like cute things and i really like animal."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:24 pm

Snow smiled and laughed quietly "So... What I meant to ask earlier was: What's someone like you doing alone at a place like this?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:27 pm

"I'm waiting fo-"Anjo was cut off as she got a text from her father saying he would not be able to come meet her "I'm meeting no one..."Anjo said sadly as she put away her phone and finished her drink before getting up "Well it was nice talking to you but i think im going to go home......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:36 pm

Snow smiled warmly at the girl "Aw, but we still have so much to talk about... C'mon, I want to know more about you..." she said charmingly "You wouldn't want to leave me all alone, now would you?" "Oh god, that sounded like flirting... Blue's gonna kill you if this goes badly..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Anjo blushed softly for a moment before sitting back down "I guess not. What do you want to know about me snowy?"Anjo smiled a little as she looked into snow's eyes with somewhat loving eye's
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Snow blushed as she saw the way Anjo looked at her "Oh god, she thinks you're flirting with her... O-Oh well... Maybe this could be a good thing?... Maybe?..." she thought skeptically, but didn't let it show "Just tell me whatever you like..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:48 pm

"Well ok I live in a big fancy house on top of a big hill about a ten minute walk from here its really nice and in it are a whole bunch of animals i take care of that where hurt."Smiles a little "There so cute!"Smiles some more as she looks at Snow "Now tell me something about you."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:56 pm

Snow smiled as she heard this "Oh, so you take care of hurt strays? How sweet. Well... About me... Well, I grew up poor, as an only child raised by a single mom, half of the time we didn't have water, the other half we didn't have electricity, I never had any toys besides an old broken wooden train with three missing wheels... Yeah, my early life kinda sucked... Sorry about bummin' ya out there..." she said in a melancholic tone...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:59 pm

Anjo looked at Snow sadly "That's so sad! Is there anything i can do to make your life now make up for your past..."Anjo smiled a little bit "Sorry if im acting strange i just dont like seeing sad people..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next