RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:23 am

Sarah let out a small growl at Thane "Asshole! fine clean my wound......Ill sit still now."Sarah said as she moved towards Thane and ready her self for the little bit of pain to come.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:27 am

Hooking the western extremity behind his head, the boy muttered something under his breath in foreign tongues while scratching in a casual way. "Yeah, I get that a lot," he sighed while sliding toward the girl to meet her halfway, bringing the kit with him in the process. Reaching past her flank, he grasped hold of his scarf once more, shifting it over to a clean spot before lifting it up. All the while, he also undid the hand within his hair and held it out toward her, offering it as a sort of support. "If it hurts that much, you can hold it and squeeze to try and shake it off. If you take the offer up, do it now, though," he said, eying the girl from the corner of his gaze while pausing the scarf-clad hand.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:35 am

Sarah grabbed Thane's hand and squeezed softly "Thanks..."Sarah muttered at little as she looked at the boy work.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:41 am

Shrugging as a subject dismissal, Ryan simply went on to raise the cloth to the wound yet again, taking care to glide it along in a gentle fashion while clearing the blood. "Yeah, yeah. And just so you know, I may be an asshole, but that doesn't mean I can't be considerate," he spoke while keeping his gaze on the fleshed crimson, allowing a slight smirk to tug at his lips as he chuckled quietly.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:44 am

"What ever..."Sarah muttered as she looked at Thane "What are you smirking about?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:53 am

"Pfff, nothing. Nothing at all," he said, chuckling yet again while lowering his scarf, having deemed the wound clean enough to proceed to the actual cleansing phase. Setting the fabric accessory down, he reached over into the kit and fixed a small pad with alcoholic rub carefully with his single freed hand before grasping hold of it and lifting it up. "It's probably gonna sting a bit, so keep that in mind," he warned while slowly pressing the material to the wound.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:57 am

Sarah felt the pain run though her body at the touch of the rag "Ow ow ow ow!"Sarah yelled a little as she squeezed Thanes hand harder "Your enjoying this aren't you!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:02 am

The boy shook his head while continuing to cleanse the wound for a couple of moments before balling the pad up and tossing it into a nearby trashcan, reaching back over to the kit and retrieving a bandage without much difficulty or effort at all. Due to his measures in both sadism and masochism alike, the fact that his hand could have very well been crushed didn't quite faze him in the slightest. "Eh. Maybe, maybe not." He shrugged while taking the corner of the wrapper within his teeth, pulling and freeing the bandage from it before relieving it of the tapes that protected the sticky portions and sliding those aside before securing it over the sore upon the teen's head. "I really don't mean to sound like a dick by saying this, but your reactions are kinda amusing."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:05 am

"What do you mean liked my reaction?"Sarah asked as she rubbed where the banded was put "I dint act cute or anything.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:10 am

Once again in a dismissive fashion, the first-year leaned himself back, laying his back upon the floor beneath him while waving his hand in attempt to motion away from the subject. "Or so you say. Different people have different views on what's 'cute,' you know," he said simply while baring his continuous grin.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Sarah blushed slightly as she looked at the boy. As she did she let out a massive sigh and fell back onto her bed "So now what...."Sarah said in a dismissive tone as she looked at the roof in simple boredom
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:21 pm

"Uh...I dunno," the lad responded in a slightly unknowing tone, shrugging as he looked over. He took a moment to spring back to his feet before walking to his own bed, rolling onto the sheets on his back and sprawling the backs of his arms across the mattress. "I'd honestly go back outside, but...I'm too lazy now. So...I'm open for suggestions."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Sarah smiled slightly "I guess we could get a drink or something.....Maybe even just talk i guess..."Sarah said as she kept looking at the roof as if it was going to change some how in the next minute to make her not so bored
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Ryan thought for a moment before lifting his head the slightest bit and glancing at the girl. "Huh...why not both, then?" he offered while bringing himself into a sitting position. "No harm in talking over a drink or two at the same time, anyways. I don't mind paying for it, either."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Sarah sat up with a grin as she looked at the Boy "Sweet. Lets go get some drinks then."Sarah said happily as she locked eye's with Thane
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:34 pm

Nodding, the boy rolled onto his shoulderblades yet again before springing upward and off of his bed, landing on his heels within seconds. Upon landing, he began smoothing down his clothes, walking over to the door and opening it. "Know any good places? We could go to the place of your choice."

After saying this, he stepped to the side, propping the door open with his foot while motioning out.

"...And ladies first, of course."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Sarah walked out with a grin "Such a gentlemen."Sarah said with a smug smile "As for a place to go I have no idea."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:03 pm

"Eeeeeh, I try when I want to," Thanatos spoke with a nonchalant shrug, grinning while stepping out as soon as Sarah had taken her leave. After doing so, he shifted his foot away, allowing the door to close behind him as he began walking at a slow pace. He remained quiet for a moment or so as he thought, rubbing his neck all the while.

"...Well...I guess I know a place."

(and then ill just timeskip this shit over because i can)

Later that night, the ashy-haired axman gave a low sigh and mutter as he was greeted with the illumination of a rather large and glowing sign fueled entirely by Dust currents. Crimson voids of his would be focused upon said sign for a couple of moments before he shook his head, trekking over to the door soon afterwards. As he opened the door and waited, he looked over his shoulder. "Well, here we are, I guess."

(just as a reference and all; the basic description for the place can be found on the first post for https://rwbyunglued.rpg-board.net/t103-a-nightly-serenade-s-s-scaled-lightning-closed )
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Sarah smiled as she walked into the bar "This place is sorta nice i guess..."Sarah said in a half grin at Thane as she waited for him.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:21 pm

"Yeah, I guess it is... Ryan replied with a nod, moving his foot before walking in as the door shut behind him. He slipped his hands loosely into either pocket of his hands, shuffling forward and looking around a bit before stopping. "I know the son of the guy that owns this place...he's normally out on the stage playing with his band, or-"

"Heeeeeeeey! Ry, is that you?! And who's the chick ya got with ya?!" a wolf Faunus would suddenly call out, grinning like an idiot while waving at the duo from behind the bar counter.

"...Somewhere...around...the building." An awkward laugh escaped the sadist's lips, ending in a sigh as he shook his head and started toward the downstairs bar. He allowed a smirk to tug at his lips as he caught the canine's gaze while approaching, his accent kicking in within a fraction of a second as he responded, saying, "Aaaaaaye, mate; 's me! Th' lass 's jus' a 'lil friend 'n teammate 'f mine."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Sarah simply smiled as she watched Thane talk to the boy thinking "What the fuck is he saying..."Sarah thought as she grinned happily....
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:54 pm

Grinning in response to his friend's reply, the wolf Faunus jumped on top of the counter, grinning like an idiot as he casually sat on top of the surface with his heels resting on one of the bar stools. "Eeeeeeh? Is this a sorta date?" he asked, his tone raising in curiosity.

Thanatos laughed and shrugged while walking over. "Meh...I guess ya cou' say tha', 'n a way," he said, nodding. Shifting upon his feet, he turned around when close enough to another one of the seats, leaning on it and gesturing over to Sarah to come over.

While the sadist did so, the Faunus gave his ears a flicker while looking the girl over. "Yo, there! My name's Taeseung, but call me Tae or Ty if ya want. First off; what's your name? Second; can I get ya anything?" he asked in a rather fast-paced way, his smirk never faltering. Lifting a hand, he gestured to the large alignment of alcohol behind him, winking. "Anything ya want, we got; I can guarantee it."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Sarah smiled as she sat down next to Thane "My name is sarah nice to meet you" Sarah said with a grin as she looked at Ty "Can you get me a bottle of reapers calling?"Sarah asked before looking at Thane and grinning "Bet I can drink you under the table."Sarah said in a taunting grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Both teens looked at Sarah as she spoke her little challenge. In reaction, Taeseung grinned and chuckled. "Oooooooooh, duuuuude, are you gonna take that?!" he spoke in a rather loud tone before breathing another laugh and lifting himself back over the counter. He quickly grasped a couple and began shifting throughout the bottles, a light and victorious, "Ahaaaaa!" leaving his lips when he found the requested beverage.

Meanwhile, Ryan allowed a smirk of his own to spread across his lips as he snickered in a deep and amused tone. "Do I drink...?" he repeated in a slow tone, eying Sarah while glancing over at Tae. The wolf caught his gaze and, as if he understood what he said, quickly grasped a couple of bottles of pure alcohol from the shelf after sliding the liquid-filled glass over to the girl. "Do I drink?! Fuck, man; of course I fuckin' drink!"

As Tae handed Thanatos one of the bottles, the sadist quickly popped it open, tilting it over at the lass and quickly winking with his continuous grin. His accent was completely gone yet again. And I bet that you're just flat out wrong, man! It would take you a miracle to beat me!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Sarah smiled even more as she looked at Thane "This is going to be fun."Sarah smirked even more "Now lets make a bet out of this."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next