RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Ryan already managed to take a quick swig of his drink before Sarah proposed a sort of activity. Swallowing, he set the bottom of the bottle back onto the counter next to the waiting drink, looking at his team member with interest. "Eeeeh...? A bet concerning what?" he asked.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Sarah smiled as she took a swig of her drink "Now lets see here who ever cant drink any more looses Sarah smiled a bit more as she spoke. "Now as for the prize I don't know."Sarah took a another long swig from her drink emptying the bottle in delight a bit of the liquid sliding down from her lip as she licks it up so it does not fall onto her clothed
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:20 pm

"Pfffff, well, yeah! That's a given!" Thanatos agreed with an amused chuckle, shaking his head once before lifting his first bottle up yet again. Tilting his head back, he pressed the rim of the bottle to his lips yet again, swiftly chugging down what remained of the beverage. Only when not a drop remained within the containment did he separate it from his lips, slamming it loudly onto the counter top with a gasp of relief. "Ahaaaaaaa, that hit the spot!~" he spoke in a loud tone, grinning and scratching his head. Wasting little time, he reached out for the second bottle of his as Taeseung turned around to retrieve a couple more. While he uncovered the next bottle, the Revolutionary looked back at Sarah yet again. "Prizes, eh...? Prizes, prizes, prizes... Hell, I dunno, either."

With that, he began downing the second round.

As he did so, the wolf set a trifold of bottles down in front of the drinking lad, leaning on his side of the bar and glancing between the two with a smirk. "How about something a bit crazy, maybe? Something down and dirty? Eeeeh? Eeeeeeeeeeh?" he suggested in a rising voice, winking at both teens in a slightly joking manner. "Ooooooooh, maybe something like...whoever loses plays the role of a slave for a day or two?! Heheh... Orrrr maybe other shit that you could think of like that."

Taeseung was oblivious due to the fact that he was laughing from his own suggestions, and hadn’t exactly noticed how his companion had choked a little bit mid-chug from his idea.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Sarah chuckled a little at this before taking a swig of her drink "I kinda like the sound of that...."Sarah laughed a bit more "What do you think loser is the slave for the day?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:30 pm

while still attempting to regain his composure, Ryan took a couple of breaths while coughing and wiping his mouth, setting the bottle down on the counter next to his waiting two. He gave the wolf - who was still laughing at that moment - a quick glare before sighing and glancing at his team member. "...That punishment sounds a tad intense..." he muttered, his tone uncertain at first. Silence would take him as he pondered for a second or so, and he sighed after a little while, shrugging. "...Whatever. Sure, yeah."

A sudden grin spread across his lips as he gestured over to Taeseung, who grasped hold of two more bottles of the same, one hundred percent alcohol that Thanatos had been drinking. By the time he set it down, the sadist had slid the initial two bottles that were meant for him to Sarah, grinning in a devilish way.

"Ooooof course, I'm already on my third bottle," he started, lifting the secondary bottle that he had started and finishing it off swiftly. After doing so, he picked one of the two new ones that the wolf had brought, popping it open and gesturing to the two that he had delievered to the girl. "Down those two. Gotta make things fair, after all," he added, chuckling lowly while waiting.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:32 pm

sarah smiled as she downed both bottles down and let out a small burp "There you happy now?"Sarah gave a warm grin as she looked at the boy "Is it me or is it hot in here."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:35 pm

"Oh, yeah; totally happy. And I'm pretty sure it's just you giving way to defeat even before we've started, because I, for one, am perfectly fine," he said, his grin growing. Sliding the last bottle remaining on the counter over with one hand, he lifted the one that he had opened up to his lips, preparing himself to drink while Taeseung brought countless bottles to the counter in his own form of preparation. "After you."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:37 pm

Sarah smiled a little at the boy as she started to drink down another bottle "I'm not going to lose! You are!"Sarah smiled more as she started to take off her jacket "It is really hot in here."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:41 pm

The moment that Sarah had started her own drink, Ryan had followed suit, completely chugging down the bottle's contents before slamming the base of it down onto the counter. With the other hand, he wasted no time in uncapping the next bottle, releasing a low sigh of relief while laughing and beginning the next round. "Don't count on it, lass!" he said, snickering as he downed the remainder of the current bottle. In a similar fashion to how he had just handled things, he slammed the bottle down, sliding it across the counter before beginning on the next one. He shook his head once, the ever-so-slightest buzz beginning to form within the back of his head, though such a thing didn't seem to faze him. "Looks like it's already gettin' to ya! Hah!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Sarah's face started to turn a little red from the drinks as she finished a bottle "Not at." Sarah let out a small hiccup "All."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:47 pm

Another weighty gasp escaped the boy's mouth as he slammed number three onto the counter, sliding it over to join its emptied companions. "Ahahahaaaaaaaaa! Yer lyin'!" he shouted, opening his mouth and sticking his tongue out. His accent seemed to have slightly and involuntarily took his tongue once more as he pointed at Sarah in a joking mock. While doing so, he reached over, seeming to lose his balance for the quickest moment and cursing as a result before successfully grasping the next bottle. He waved his hands as if attempting to dismiss what he just did, snickering loudly as he began the next drink. "Yer gonna lose, lass! 's barely 'nyone I know that can out drink me!"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:51 pm

Sarah sighed as she finished bottle number 4 and slid it to the other ones "Say the boy.."Lets out a hiccup "That slips into his accent.."As Sarah finished speaking she picked up a fifth bottle but dropped it making a loud bang as it did. Sarah simply laughed as she put her head down on the table and let out a small snore.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:01 pm

Thanatos watched Sarah mid-drink, choking and snickering yet again as he watched her drop her next round. Coughing, he slammed his own bottle down, which seemed to slosh some of the liquid over its opening and across the tabletop. His laughter and coughing would grow louder as he noticed Sarah, who  had drifted off rather quickly. "Haaaa, I reign victorious!" he proclaimed with pride, clapping his hands together a couple of times before slipping off of his stool. For a couple of moments, he looked over Sarah's shoulder as if ensuring that she was asleep. He poked her on the neck once, leaning in. "..Eeeeeh? Saaaaaaaarah, it ain't sleepy time jus' yet..." he muttered, puffing his cheeks out after a couple of moments.

Once a minute or so had passed, the man released a childish sigh of disapproval, grasping hold of a couple of the bottles before lifting the girl onto his back. He gave a quick wave to the Ionic bartender, who gave him a quick grin and a wink before going on to clean up, before shuffling out in a slow but steady fashion.

--Timeskip Fifteen Minutes or So--

With some effort, Thanatos opened the door to the dormroom, muttering loudly to himself while tossing the bottles that he had claimed onto his bed. He stumbled after them, seeming to lack the effort to walk over to Sarah's bed some ways away as he simply lifted her off onto his own bed. Once he had done so, he snickered quietly, reaching over and taking one of the bottles and beginning to uncap and sip from it as he sat on the edge of his bed.

"Victooooriousssssssss..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Sarah slowly woke up and looked at the boy "Huh what?"Sarah looked around the room for a moment noticing she was not at the bar any more "Did I fall asleep?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Once again while in mid-drink, the boy looked over his shoulder, eying the lass as she woke up. He remained silent for a moment, slowly reeling his bottle away and setting it on the nightstand besides him. A slow swallow would be taken before he opened his mouth, allowing a long, sarcastic, "Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," to escape his lips before he broke into another minor snickering fit. Shaking his head and rubbing his face, he leaned back, completely falling back onto his bed and resting his hands on his chest while tilting his head to stare at the other. "'Cooooourse ya did. So...heheh, ya lost, lass."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Sarah groaned in slight anger "Fuck....."Gives a small hiccup "Guess you win...So what do I do now.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:34 pm

Blowing a raspberry, Thanatos waved his hands as if in a passive dismissal. "Eeeeeeeeh, whatever ya want, lass," he said, twining his hands together before pulling them up to give his arms a good stretch. "Ya may be the slave, bu' tha' doesn't mean tha' I'll be forcin' ya t' do anythin'..." He paused for a moment, glancing over at Sarah before sticking his tongue out and giving a devilish snicker while winking. "'Les bein' forced 'round 's wha' ya want t' happen...heheh..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Sarah blushed a little bit at Thane "Well........Maybe...."Sarah looked away from the boy and sighed "Do what ever you want with me....I don't care.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:43 pm

At the ending of Sarah's first remark, the Revolutionary raised a brow, his eyes narrowing and his grin growing. "Eeeeeeh...? Maaaaaaybe...?" he repeated, tilting his head as he propped himself up onto the backs of his elbows. He would remain this way for a moment, pondering within his buzzed state before chuckling quietly under his breath and flipping himself over so that he was partially crouched on the bed. Leaning rather close to Sarah's face, he made a mocking clicking noise with his tongue. "So ya don' care tha' much, eh...? Bes' be wise with yer words..." he said, eying the girl in amusement.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:46 pm

Sarah smiled as she looked at the boy "Do what ever you like....Just don't kill me doing it."Sarah said a little mockingly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Thanatos continued o peer down at his team mate, his gaze unchanging as they continued to hold the slight, mischievous glint within either crimson orb. Shrugging, he leaned a bit further forward, slowly guiding his upper body to hover over her as he  found his way to the left side of her neck, beginning to slowly glide down her skin at an agonizingly slow pace. "Aye, I make no promises..." he muttered, smirking against her skin as he silently progressed on.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Sarah squirmed a little at this but stayed still as she watched the boy "If i'm dead then you can't do this again.." Sarah said mockingly at the boy.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:58 pm

Pausing for a moment, the boy shrugged, lifting his head the slightest bit, glancing at Sarah from the corner of his eye. "...Point taken..." he agreed quietly. A hand of his lifted, tilting Sarah's head up by the chin a little bit as he leaned down. "Then I'll just have to make those worth both our whiles, then, in case things were to take a turn for the worst..." the man added afterwards before capturing the other's lips within his own.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:03 pm

Sarah smiled as she kissed the Boy deeply and passionately her hands grabbing around the boy and holding on to him tightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:10 pm

Returning the gesture with equal intensity, Thanatos allowed both hands of his to secure on either side of the girl's head and into the sheets once more. He tilted his head a bit more to deepen the kiss a bit further, eventually parting his lips from the girl's to lean inwards a bit and continue his motions along her neck for a second time. After a moment or so, he seemed to begin to nibble onto her skin, and he glanced up at her from the corner of his eye as he put a little bit of pressure on her flesh.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next