RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] Empty A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed]

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:52 am

Down within the shopping complexes located within Vale would lay the foundation of a particular restaurant: The Ionic Serenade. In comparison to most other eating facilities in the area, this one was significantly more posh and fancy. Outside, there would be a rather large, Dust-fueled sign that would be used to illuminate the way in the darker times of the day - much like how it was doing at the moment as night began to fall. Similar lights in thinner tubes aligned the front windows and the doors, with several, separate channels of different types of Dust swirling throughout the currents to create a magnificent, multi-colored illumination for those passing by to see. This would just be the outside.

As for the inside, the space within the building was...well, spacy. It was large in structure; both the first and second floors alike. Regardless of the floor one would be seated in, the design remained the same for the most part. Each floor was aligned with top-quality furniture, with a bar located within a corner of both levels. Alongside this, there would be a semi-large stage for bands or solo artists to play their songs. These stands were mostly here due to the insistence of the son of the business owner, though those who visited seemed to enjoy the ones who stopped by to play a song or two regardless. Even the boy himself dropped by to play on occasion. It wasn't called The Ionic Serenade for nothing, after all.

Near the western corner closest to the entrance, a certain drake would be sitting at a booth, watching the group currently at the stage and smiling softly while listening to the music that they provided. He held a cup of some sort of brew within his hand while the remaining hand and arm hung comfortably over the back of his seat. His figure remained leaned back and his legs were crossed as he observed the scene. Given a little while had passed, he would take a sip of his beverage before setting it down and checking his phone, scrolling through his messages casually, reading over an invitation he had sent to a particular wolf a little while back. Tilting the screen down for a moment, he glanced out of the nearest window for a moment before directing his attention back to the band, setting the mobile device on the table besides his drink. I wonder if she'll actually drop by... he couldn't help but wonder, leaning the right side of his lower jaw within his hand.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] Empty Re: A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed]

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:04 am

A few moments later and that very same wolf came meandering through the doors, having received the message and reluctantly gone. She wouldn't openly admit it, nor would she come to terms with her feelings. She simply didn't know how for the moment. As such the Faunus in question felt ridiculous as she sat down near Corvou, her hair pulled back from her face and put up in its ponytail.

"If this is some sort of power play to get me to admit anything, I am going to knock you on your ass," Ishini growled, static sparking between her hair as she grit her teeth. She couldn't believe she was doing this, although some part of her was thoroughly happy that Corvou had invited her. She was wearing the same dress she had the last time she and Corvou had met in a formal setting. And as such she was rather uncomfortable.

Nevertheless she wouldn't openly complain. Only make empty threats towards the crush she wouldn't admit she had as she turned her gaze towards the stage, her tail tucked very firmly beneath her dress.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed] Empty Re: A Nightly Serenade [S.S. Scaled Lightning ; Closed]

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:12 am

Turning toward the table, the reptilian initially intended to take hold of his cup and aim another, quick swig, though stopped midway through the action as he spotted the canine approaching. In reaction, the smile that he wore grew the slightest bit; some of the reason being that the girl had actually bothered to arrive, and...well, another reason being her attire. "Ahaha...if I may say, I'm actually surprised that you showed up, Miss Kyruu. If I'm not mistaken, you often don't go out to things like this..." he said, chuckling quietly while eying her. "And I assure you, I meant for it not to be a powerplay of any sorts; simply a meeting between...'acquaintances.' ...Though if you seemed to have a change in heart throughout the night, however, that would be a completely different story- and one completely out of my hands, no?"

Another laugh would escape his lips before he fully turned, tucking his legs beneath the table and leaning forward. "I must say, though; you look spectacular. Seems you showed no hesitance in getting formal for a simple dinner invite."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 am

Ishi faltered, blood rushing to her cheeks as her sparks increased in intensity. " Why you little..." She hesitated, her first clenching right beneath the table as she resisted the sudden and overwhelming urge to beat the drake senseless.
" What I decide to wear is none of your concern. And drop the formalities. We're in a team together, there is no need for them." Ishi said, her eyes following the movements in the stage for only a second more before she turned her glare onto Corvou. It irritated her to no end that he didn't seem fazed by most of her glares. And while he was right to some degree, she was far too stubborn to willingly admit it. He would have to force it out of her. One way or another.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:55 am

Pausing for a moment, Corvou simply blinked, tilting his head. Sighing softly after a moment or so, he simply waved his hand in a dismissive manner before going on. "Fiiiiine, whatever," he began, his tone less formal as was requested of him. Leaning back in his chair, he lifted the right arm, bending it at an angle before resting it upon the top of his seating's backrest once more. In the same movement, he adjusted his legs, crossing them one over another yet again. The remaining hand would reach over the seat itself, grasping hold of his tuxedo coat for a quick moment, merely to straighten it out. After doing so, he shifted the same hand over to fix his upper body wear; a simple, collared dress shirt that was tucked in beneath the waistband of his bands, with a vest fastened over it. The knot of a tie would be seen around the area in which the collar folds would meet, though the rest of the tie would be hidden beneath the second layer. As for the remainder of his body, he simply wore a pair of neat, black slacks with a pair of dress shoes to complete the attire.

He sighed, scratching his head in a way that was significantly more carefree and less uptight than before. "I just like to show respect and all, y'know. It's how I've been used to doing things for a while, now. ...Heh, it actually feels weird not putting up my formal act for once. ...In a good way, at least. So thanks for that," he said, grinning and laughing quietly.

Sighing yet again in what seemed to be relief, Corvou gave a couple of shrugs to loosen himself up before raising a hand, calling the attention of a waiter in order to obtain the menus now that the girl was here. After he had been noticed, he lowered his hand, resting it onto the tabletop as he glanced back at Ishini from the corner of his eye. "And by the way," he began to add, "I'm not sure you should be saying 'why you little' to me. As things stand, I should be the one saying that to you, now shouldn't I?"

A wink would be given, which was then followed by another laugh.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:01 am

Ishi' s eyebrow twitched in response to Corvou' s statement, her fist clenching beneath the table as she looked over the menu. She was beginning to regret not bringing her gauntlets with her. Nevertheless she kept her gaze on the menu for a little while longer before glancing over to Corvou once more.

" You really piss me off you know that?" Ishi said, closing her menu and setting it down in front of her before closing her eyes. "Especially when you bring height into the situation."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:41 pm

Corvou chuckled, waving his hand dismissively again. "Aaaah, loosen up; I'm just joking," he said, thanking the waiter for the menu before beginning to scan through. "It's funny to see your reactions to everything. It also gets a bit cute and adorable sometimes." A sly smirk crossed his lips at the last part of what he said.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:22 pm

"Be careful what you say Corvou," Ishi said with a small smirk of her own. "You might not care for what ends up happening to you." Ishi turned her gaze once more from her halfbreed companion and instead fixed her gaze back on the stage, watching the performers with an unintentional intensity common in wolves. She gently tapped her fingers on the table in a rather interesting beat. One only a few certain people would know, namely a certain blue haired DJ. Although that was another story entirely.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:05 pm

Having made his selection rather quickly, the wyrm slid his menu away and toward the side of the tabletop, gazing back at Ishi and just kept his focus on her for a couple of moments. "I don't mind taking the risk if whatever I say or do results in you blushing or freaking out. Like I said, it's cute," he said, chuckling quietly. Pausing, his leaned his jaw within the palm of his hand yet again while glancing over at the band himself. "...What's also cute is how you deny your thoughts. Seriously, man; I'm finding everything a bit obvious, but you still go on with the act. I mean, for God's sake- the way you give a snarky reply to a lot of the things I say - especially the things regarding questions about your feelings - just screams denial in my eyes," he added, his grin growing.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:33 pm

"Keep it up and you won't enjoy life when this is over," Ishi replied, crossing her arms as her left Faunus ear twitched. She sighed, "And if By obvious you are referring to when we first found out we were in a team together, it was simply what was being discussed that caught me off guard. That's it. Nothing more," Ishi leaned back in the chair, her hair falling over the back and just barely touching the floor. She closed her eyes as the performers on stage began to play another song.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:55 pm

"Alright, then..." Corvou said in a nonchalant tone, shrugging. "What about now, though? Even if you were begged to go out with someone, you normally wouldn't set foot outside- especially in a dress like that." He took a moment to gesture lightly at the girl's attire, shifting his silver-eyed gaze to the neighboring fourth-year. "Why bother making yourself all prim and perfect for tonight, eh? Why bother actually dropping by at all?"

His tail hung over the side of his seat, swaying slowly as he awaited a reply in curiosity.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Ishi stayed silent, her tail swishing back and forth beneath her dress a  She pondered that statement. Why did I come here? I could just as easily have not shown up at all... why did I go through all the trouble of doing this?

As Ishi wondered around deep in her own mind, her tail slipped out from the cover of her dress to rest on the space next to her, the tip of it a brilliant white while the rest was the same coloration as her hair. Her ear twitched again as she tapped her fingers on the table, biting her bottom lip as she thought. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't think of anything to say.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:17 pm

At the wolf's silent streak, Corvou gave a quiet sigh, his smile shrinking down a tad through growing a bit soft as he peered at the other crossbreed before him. "See? You can't think of a clear reason as to why you actually dropped but, let alone say even a single word for a makeshift excuse," he began, the slight sense of formality returning to his tone involuntarily as he spoke. "Don't get me wrong; at this point, I'm not really trying to play anything funny- intentionally, at least. I'm just saying that there's...something compelling you to do such things as you did when you entered this building. And, even if you do deny it, we both know what could be a clear possibility."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:28 pm

Ishi sighed, "Fine, I admit. I came here because I wanted to, and that isn't a very valid excuse for treating me poorly. Considering that you took the time and effort to arrange this, as well as ask if I wanted to come, you pretty much admitted that you like me. The mere fact that I came just means I respect the effort. That and free steak is something I have trouble resisting," She said, pursing her lips and touching the ends of her index fingers together as she spoke the last part.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Raising a brow toward the second sentence that Ishini had spoken, the reptilian simply remained silent while continuing to look at her for a couple of moments. He debated whether or not he should have mentioned something in reply to it, though decided to simply shrug it off for the meantime. Thus, he skipped over that particular sentence and went on, laughing in amusement. "Alright, alright; fair enough. Sorry for being a douche," he responded in a sarcastically defeated tone though meant the apology, scratching the back of his head. "Eeeeh...well anyways, since you said that, I assume you've already had your order down from the get-go? Should I call the waiter back he-"

The sentence would never be completed as the drake felt a sudden arm snake around the back of his shoulders and neck, tightening lightly. At first, he remained a bit on the shocked side, and seemed about ready to basically chuck the newcomer across the room at any given moment. However, the sound of laughter caught his attention, causing him to almost immediately lighten up yet again as he recognized the source as soon as the sound took the air. Tilting his head up, Corvou met eyes of an aquamarine hue, belonging to another wolf Faunus. He sighed in a defeated way. "Hey, Taeseung."

The new arrival seemed to reflect the smile that the dragon had worn...by maybe threefold the form. As it normally was, it stretched somewhat widely across his face as he hooked his other hand around, beginning to ruffle the ebon-haired lad's locks. "Yooooo!" he greeted in reply, his tone somewhat loud and enthusiastic altogether. "Your shift's over already, eh? You're lucky Dad didn't pin you with the late shift-"

His speech would be cut somewhat suddenly as he seemed to finally notice the other canine sitting at the table. Furred auds of his flickering lightly as he realized the fact, Taeseung looked down at Corvou. "Eh? Hey, who's this?

Drained by the teen's sudden, enthusiastic upbringing, the fourth-year gave a low mutter while looking at the Kyruu. While slowly unhooking the arm from his figure, he gave the girl an expression that basically said that she may as well introduce herself...as the third Faunus would simply grow more hyper and antsy if he didn't get an immediate answer.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:16 am

"My name is Ishini Kyruu, although a good majority of people just call me Ishi," She said, not bothering  to open her eyes as she spoke, her tail making small circles in the air next to her as she waited.
Wonder when the waiter will get back... oh well, might as well make do for now, She thought, her faunus ears twitching as she went back to wondering why she even came to this restaurant in the first place.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:36 am

"Aaaaaah, cool, cool," the crossbreed spoke with a continued charisma, nodding and laughing again. "Taeseung Kyon; son of the owner of this place. If you need anything, let me know, yeah?" After saying this, he leaned down, giving Ishi another quick glance before tilting his head to look at the drake. In a hushed tone that, with much effort, was lowered even further than the normal whispering threshold to escape the augmented sense of hearing that he assumed the lass had, as well, he began to formulate an inquiry, saying, "Heeeeey, soooo...are you guys on a date, orrr-"

This time around, it was his question that wouldn't be finished as Corvou quickly snapped his arm back, elbowing the feral teen in the gut suddenly. In an odd fashion, he released what seemed to be a cross between a cough and a squeal, rubbing his stomach while pouting like a child. He glanced down at the dragon, his cheeks puffed out slightly. "Uncalled for, bro."

"I can do it again if you want," the fourth-year spoke in a casual way, giving the wolf an innocent grin.

"Eeeeeh...naaaah, I'll pass," he replied, chuckling nervously. Brushing a hand through his hair, he would slip the remaining one within his pocket. Blinking, he noted the menus laid to the side, his ears flickering once more. "Aaaaah, are you guys ready to order? I don't work here as a waiter, but I can take your orders if you want. I know everyone here; they won't mind."

As he said this, Corvou brought his attention back to the girl, glancing at her from the corner of his eye. "Well? You just about ready? If you are, you can go first."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:53 am

"Yea... Although Corvou probably knows what I want already. Considering natural instincts and what not. Plus, if he doesn't  decide to hit you if it cones to that I will... an  it'll be a bit more shocking if you catch my drift," Ishi said, smiling calmly at Taeseung as she opened her golden eyes and fixated her gaze on him.
"Either way. I'll let him order for me. It'll let me know how well he knows his team leader, considering he set all this up by himself."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:40 am

A toothy smirk crossed Taeseung's lips yet again at those words. He nudged his upperclassman lightly, which earned him another, stronger elbow in the area that was struck prior. Another awkward cough was expelled into the air as he regained his composure, rubbing the sore spot again. "Ahahaha...alright, whatever." He slipped the remaining, clawed hand into the corresponding pocket of his jeans before looking at Corvou. "A'ight then, boss; what'll it be?"

Listening to Ishini's words, the silver-eyed man would tilt his head ever so slightly, returning her gaze before looking back up at his friend. He gave a light shrug. "We still have the ribeye steaks, right? There isn't some delayed update of the menu that needs to be made?"

"You really have to ask? Dammit, man; you should know the menu by heart - old or updated - by now if you work here.

Corvou flailed his arms in an odd display while batting at the wolf. "Ssssshhhhhhh, I just wanna make sure. A lot of things tend to go untold or unnoticed with me a lot. But, anyways, she'll have that, then."

"With all of the included sides?"

The student nodded. "May as well. Everything in the full set compliments each other well, anyways."

Likewise, the feral teen nodded, patting the ebon-haired lad's shoulder. "Aaaaand for you?

"Eeeeeeh, you should know by now."

Waving his hand in agreement, the crossbreed stepped back. "A'ight, so a ribeye steak platter and a steak gorgonzola." He turned heel, walking off to the kitchen. "I'll get that in for ya guys. Just sit tight and enjoy yourselves 'til it's out!" he called before ducking into the back.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:31 pm

"I get the feeling you were talking about more than food in that short exchange," Ishi said, looking at Corvou as her tail twitched underneath the table. For a small second Ishi nearly scolded herself for not wearing something more concealing. If she simply moved wrong she would be put in a position that would allow her tail to be easily grabbed.

Unnoticed is right, a small voice in the back of the wolf's mind whispered. Ishi quickly shut it up.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:55 pm

In a dismissive manner, the drake simply leaned back in his chair a bit while waving his hand a bit. "Eeeeeh...he has his way with talking about multiple subjects at once," he spoke simply, chuckling a little bit while shrugging. After saying this, he hooked one of his hands upwards, resting its index finger over his lips gently while making quiet shushing noise while winking. "How he does this and what other hidden subjects that he manages to talk about in the process is a secret, though. Hushity hush."

After a moment or so, he lifted both arms of his over his head, stretching them for a good second or so before leaning back to the table. Crossing both his legs over one another and arms over his chest, he tilted his head the slightest bit. "That aside, though...what are your thoughts on telling me about yourself?" he suggested. "Not as some kinda play or something; I'm just shooting that out there right now. Like...to just get to know a teammate. You are the leader of my team, after all, and teammates should at least know the basics of where their comrades come from."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Ishi sighed, understanding the point of what Corvou was saying when he said 'knowing the basics'. "I guess you have a point there. Well, I grew up in the Slum Sector. My mother died during childbirth when I was young, and my father is disabled. Contruction accident. Growing up I was the one who had to make the money for the household, as my younger siblings were too young to work at the time. However, due to my being a faunus I had it pretty bad. Which is why I hid my tail in public. After I found myself here at Beacon, through several years at Sanctum during which I made Kami and Nari, I got into a pretty rough fight. It was a bit of an eye opener really. Told me I needed to get stronger... So here I am, still attending three years later. Still trying to toughen up."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Out of respect and courtesy, Corvou remained quiet and still as Ishini began her little historical overview, though gave the occasional nod to show that he was listening. As he did so, he couldn't help but allow and feel his own tail sway lightly behind his figure as it remained loosely coiled around the legs of his seat; a sign and gesture that often gave way to periods in which he thought and pondered upon a subject or two. Seems like she had it pretty rough... he thought to himself while reviewing the facts that he had given, causing a brief time of silence a little while after the canine had finished speaking. Given that another second or so afterwards had passed, however, he gave a final nod before unraveling his hands and slipping them into his pockets, deciding to start on his own side to make matters even.

"Thanks for actually telling me. ...Eh..." He paused for a moment, growing suddenly quiet for a moment as he looked down at the table, tapping the fingers of one of his hands on its top while rubbing the back of his neck with the remaining. A quiet sigh escaped his lips before he looked up yet again. "Well, let's see... My family was actually pretty wealthy and all; a somewhat large contrast to where you came from, I guess... As a kid, I was really, really hard-headed and rebellious and just chock-full of energy, and so were my other siblings sometimes. We all were scolded from time to time, but because of the income that my parents made and their generous nature, we...actually got what we wanted a lot of the time. They spoiled us a bit too much now that I think about it, really. But, uh...around the time that I was nine, they decided to take us out on a celebratory vacation trip when my two older siblings actually graduated from Beacon. On the flight there, the airship lost one of its engines and...well, it crashed. Nearly everyone on the flight had died...my family included. I got lucky, but ended up in a coma for two years. That's where I got all of these, among other wounds." He paused for a moment, pointing to one of the cracked horns that he had, gesturing to the scar along his lip and cheek, and rolling a sleeve up to unveil a plethora of scars riding along his arm. "When I woke up, I just ended up staying with a uncle of mine that I honestly never knew I ever had, but was basically like I was alone anyways since he was almost always out. I continued my schooling and was...actually kinda socially awkward when I first got back because of the rumors and comments that went around about me. ...There's a lot more details that I could go over, but I've really been rambling on by this point, so I'll just say that I continued my education and...well, here I am today. Initially a grade A rebellious little shit of a kid, turned into a socially awkward and indecisive introvert, turned into...this."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:28 pm

"If you want my honest opinion, 'this' is all I want you to be," Ishi said without thinking, realizing her mistake a second too late the wolf scolded herself. Her tail froze underneath the table, and even though she didn't show it on her face Ishi had found herself trapped by herself and her own emotions.

Dammit... why did I say that? What's wrong with me? And more importantly, why is my heart still beating so damn fast?
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:45 pm

During the time he had been speaking, Corvou had averted his gaze to the sidelines, giving partial attention to the stagebound band once more as he gave part of his mind to both them and the tunes that they were producing. Upon noting Ishi's reply, however, he grew quite still for a moment before stealing a faint glance at the lass yet again, blinking once while seeming to fully comprehend and realize what she had just said. After a little bit, he chuckled rather softly under his breath while scratching his head, smiling a tad all the while. "Heh...well, it's nice to know that you think that... Flattering, really," he spoke while tilting his head in the slightest bit of amusement.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next