RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] Empty By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:16 pm

|||By the Beacon Cliffs At Night because stargazing and astronomy and that shit idk|||

The night was calm and chilled, a light breeze running through the cleared campus. Little to no activity would be produced throughout the Academy, as most were either some place else or within their dorms. By the Cliffs would lie a certain sadist, lying on his back. With his hands intertwined beneath his head in order to create a makeshift pillow, he gazed up at the stars above through seemingly sluggish, narrowed voids of his, breathing quietly while humming a tune under his breath.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] Empty Re: By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:21 pm

In a near by tree sat a girl with a small book and pen writing a she watched the boy lay. "Looking at the stars again....why does he like them so much."The girl thought as she kept writing about the boy. As she wrote she let out a small sneeze as she did she looked at the boy hoping he did not hear her.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed] Empty Re: By the Cliffs [S.S. Stalked Predator; Closed]

Post by Requiem Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:26 pm

His hums shifting into low whistling, Ryan moved his hands around so that they both were over his head, pulling them outward within a stretching action while releasing a low groan of relief. After doing so, he lowered both of them to either side of his jaw, using them to assist in cracking his neck.

He successfully tilted his head to the left in order to pop it once, though stopped in the repeated motion to the right as a faint noise - the sneeze - caught his attention. Freezing for a moment, he tilted his head upward, gaining an upturned glance of the scenery behind him from an awkward angle. Crimson voids of his would scan the clearing before him for a couple of moments before he blinked, shrugging and falling flat onto his back again. "...Weird..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 pm

Sarah grinned ear to ear at the sight of not being noticed "Hehehe He is a lovable dunts!"Sarah thought letting out a small chuckle as she did still watching thane closely "I wonder if he ever thinks about me....I think about him lots."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:37 pm

For several seconds, the lad would remain as he was, resuming to stare blissfully into the heavens above. After a little while, however, he heaved a rather long and loud sigh while lifting his legs into the air, tilting backwards and onto his shoulder blades while doing so. Straightening his legs out a little bit, he quickly shifted himself to left, causing his figure to begin to spin in a sharp and quick fashion. While leaning on his right arm, he bent his left behind him, planting his left hand within the grass beneath him within a swift motion and securing it within the green. He straightened his arm completely, lifting his figure up while still rotating a little bit , standing on a single hand before allowing his figure to tilt backwards. His back curved into an arch for a quick moment before both of his feet set within the greens. The rest of his body would follow suit as he stood up at his full height, rubbing down his clothing while getting reacquainted with standing.

Breathing another sigh, he gave another routine stretch and bone-cracking before turning around and scanning the things behind him yet again. Slipping his hands within his pockets, he began stepping forward as curiosity began to nag at him as it often did. That thing from earlier sounded like a sneeze...like...a fairy's sneeze... I know that I'm a bit crazy, but it couldn't have just come from nowhere... he thought to himself while peering into the night. He stopped as he had trekked forward a yard or two, stopping relatively close to the tree in which Sarah perched, glancing around at the other smaller trees and bushes surrounding it. "...Aaaaah, dammit, why can't I have Faunus night vision..." he muttered to himself in a whining tone.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:20 am

Sarah Froze as she seen thane get closer to the tree she was in "Please don't look up."Sarah thought as she felt another sneeze come letting it out quickly "Please don't look up! Why today of all days!"Sarah thought as she watched thane hoping he would just shrug and leave.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:46 am

mobile post

Immediately with a grin, the lad looked up. "Biiingo," he muttered while jumping up. He grasped hold of a branch, hauling himself up while continuing to look around. "Around here somewhere..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Sarah imperfectly froze in her spot her leg slipping slightly so she had to catch her balance making even more noise "Shit."Sarah muttered as she made the noise.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:21 pm

Thanatos froze briefly at the sound of Sarah's leg shifting. "Alright, I know you're there...whoever or whatever you are..." he spoke in a slightly victorious tone, continuing to grin while securing himself onto the branch he had gripped. Once he had ensured that he wouldn't fall, he quickly leaped up, grasping hold of a higher branch and swinging himself up to the next. Due to the darkness of the night, he didn't quite tell that he basically rushed by the girl, and instead took a final movement higher into the canopy of the tree, disappearing within the dimmed greens.

After a couple of moments and rustling of branches, however, he would reappear...or, at least, the upper half of his body would. With his legs hooked onto a higher branch, he had leaned backward, bringing himself into a position similar to the one a trapeze artist would hold. He turned his head a couple of times in search, quickly noticing that his face was an inch if not less away from his stalker's. He blinked for a moment before reaching his hand up (or down, from the current angle) and giving her a light wave and a slight grin. "Oh...yo."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Sarah frighten fell from the tree hitting the ground with a thump "Ow!"Sarah yelled as she rubbed her back in pain "That hurt a lot!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:04 pm

"E-Eh-?!" Crimson voids would widen in a slightly sudden and shocked fashion as they watched the girl tip over and fall. Ahaha...not the best thing to do on my part, I guess... he thought to himself awkwardly while swinging himself forwards and backwards a couple of times. After winding himself up, he allowed his legs to unhook, soaring through the air and going through a couple of midair flips before landing on the floor. Lowering himself upon contact with the ground, he allowed his feet to give way as he tucked himself into a roll in order to prevent stress on his heels. Once he had completely rolled out, he straightened himself into a crouch, quickly bounding over to his teammate and beginning to carefully lift her up onto one of his knees. "Heeeeey, sorry about that," he spoke in a somewhat concerned tone, his accent gone for the moment. "Are you okay? No broken bones or sprains, right?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Sarah blushed at At thane's touch "Uhhhhhhh.....Yes."Sarah squeaked as she looked into Thane's eyes
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:56 pm

"You sure?" he asked, tilting his head while returning the gaze. He moved one of his hand a bit, lightly crossing it over her back while leaning back a tad in order to scan the general area. "Seemed like you landed pretty badly, there. There had to have been at least a small bruise or something..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:59 pm

Sarah Blushed even more at Thane's caring "uhhhhhh"Sarah was only able to say as Blood started to trickle drown from here head. At first slow drips then a steady stream of blood came down her face.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:05 pm

A soft sigh escaped from slightly parted lips as Than adjusted himself, shaking his head. "Seriously, there had to have been-" he began, though cut himself off rather abruptly as he noticed the stream of crimson settling across the girl's expression. He blinked once, his own voids of matching scarlet widening a tad in surprise after the action had been done. "Aaaah, there it is... Alright, we're going back to the dorms to fix that up," he said while beginning to shuffle forward a tad while still in a crouch, stopping in front of his teammate. "Get on; I'll give you a lift up."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:27 pm

Sarah looked at Thane for a moment before speaking "n-no.....I can walk..."Sarah stuttered as she slowly stood up. Stepping a couple steps she fell down from pain shocking though out her body.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Watching for a moment, Ryan remained as he was while the girl insisted that she was fine, though stepped sharply forward yet again as he noted her sudden fall. He reached out and touched a hand to her shoulder, giving her another lookover before sighing. "See, that's what happens when you reject help even when you need it." He would then pause for a moment. ...God, I'm such a hypocrite.

Shaking his head, he lowered the hand that had been in contact with the teen, instead reaching it out alongside the other extremity. In a swift yet gentle motion, he snaked both arms around her figure; one beneath her back, the other beneath her knees. While standing up, he would take her off of the ground in a bridal-like style before beginning to walk to the buildings afar. "You really gotta take it easy, you know."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Hey let me down"!Sarah yelled as she squirmed in Thanes arms "I can move on my own!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:47 pm

With each squirm, the teen simply tightened his grip the slightest bit while moving forward. As he did so, he snickered a tad, grinning lightly in amusement. "Nope. Not letting you down 'til we get back to the dorms," he replied in a nonchalant fashion, stopping as he reached the door to the building. Lifting his foot up, he would rest it on the handle before pushing down and pulling forwards, opening the door just enough for him to prop his foot within the crack created afterwards. He pushed it open before slipping into the corridor, making sure not to hit Sarah's head on the doorframe. "I admit that this is partially my fault, but it's also yours for not accepting the help to begin with."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:54 pm

Sarah blushed even more at Thane "Its not my fault you scared me! and made me fall...."Sarah muttered the last bit as she looked at the boy carrying her.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:59 pm

In a childish way, Ryan stuck his tongue out ever so slightly, blowing out and expelling a raspberry-type noise. "Aaaaand that was the fault on my part; that, alongside my curiosity," he said casually, making his way into the hallway in which their dorm was located within. Upon coming within a foot or so in distance from the door, he carefully and quickly adjusted his grip so that a single arm supported Sarah's figure in order to use his freed hand to unlock the door and open it. Once the barrier had been undone, he nudged it open before slipping inside, looking down at the girl while shutting the door behind him. "Buuuuut it wouldn't have happened to begin with if you weren't in that tree. ...What were you even doing there, anyways?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:03 am

"Im not telling you why i was up in that tree! It was personal stuff no other reason!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:08 am

A sigh parted from the man's lips as he shook his head, setting the girl down on one of the dorm beds. "Eeeeh, fine, fine..." he said in a casual tone, shrugging while unraveling the scarf that he wore from his neck and reaching up with the unoccupied hand, gently brushing a section of the other's hair up while attempting to find the wound that she had received. As he did this, he would begin to carefully swipe the traces of crimson from the teen's face with his scarf.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:13 am

"That stings! stop touching me there!"Sarah yelled as she shot back away from the boy crimson running down her face even more as she scooted away even more from Thane.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:20 am

For a moment, Thanatos blinked, keeping his scarf-clad hand up in the air, not quite registering the fact that Sarah had shied away rather quickly until a second or so after it had occurred. Sighing, he undid the fabric from his hands before tossing it over softly. "Hnn...alright, do it yourself, then," he said while standing back to his full height, stretching his arms while walking into the bathroom. Shuffling noises would be heard before he reentered the main room, a small medical kit in hand. He sat on the opposing end of the bed while opening the case, glancing over at her. "We have to get that thing at least decently treated so there's no infections. If I can't do it, then go on and clean the wound yourself. I don't mind waiting."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next