RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 Empty Re: All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:58 pm

Balif looked at the door for a second "Yea we are!"Balif yelled as he handed Eve back her phone "Looks like we can get out of this now..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 4 Empty Re: All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:02 pm

"Okay, hang on." he said as he opened the door and laid his eyes on the duo "Now, tell me what happened, do not skimp on any details." he said bluntly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Balif hid Behind Eve as Joey looked at them shacking as he did "P-please stop!"Balif yelled as he hid
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Joey looked away quick as he could "Oh! Sorry! I was... More focused on the fact that apparently shit's gonna go down eventually... So..." Eve stayed silent...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Balif sighed as he walked slowly up to Joey handing him the Note "Read this...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Joey read the note and sighed "So you're scared because your old master decided he doesn't like one of the best academies for hunters ever?... Welp, looks like we're gonna go hunting for jackasses soon!" he said confidently.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Balif looked down for as he yelled "It not that simple!"As balif yelled he began to tear up slightly "He is strongest person i know! He uses bombs that Never miss!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Joey was unimpressed "And I never lose to anyone, so there's that, besides, I know a certain someone else known to never miss, maybe she can help." he said, still confident that this mysterious master was a pushover...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Balif clenched his fists in anger "He can kill us all in one attack!"Balif yelled as he looked at Joey his eye's full of anger "Ive seen him fight and kill 25 beowolfs at once!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:25 pm

Joey scoffed "If you think that scares me then where have you been since we met? I'm not scared of 225 Beowolves, I'm not scared of him." Eve spoke up "I do think you're getting a little bit over your head here, Joeira..." "... Well it's better to be overconfident than underconfident..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:39 pm

Balifs anger grew "Stupid! He is stronger than any one i have ever met!"Balif was in full tears "He can make bombs that make myn look like pop rocks!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:08 am

Joey put his hands on Balif's shoulder and gave him a stern look "Balif, I think you're being overdramatic here... You realize even if he does kill us, he'll get hunted down by most of Moraton's army and best assassins, right? And.... Y'know, my sister... So even if we DO somehow lose and get killed, he isn't going to survive anyways..." he said, still overly confident, Eve sighed "Joeira... Stop... Even if that did happen, we would still be dead..." "Theoretically!" Joey said, mad that his friends were underestimating him, oblivious to how strong this mysterious man really was and thinking Balif's fearful praise was overplayed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 am

Balif looked up at the two fear in his eyes "You will never understand...."Balif said quietly as he began to cry
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:18 am

Joey and Eve both looked at him sadly before they both looked away in near perfect sync "Dude? You okay?" he asked sadly "Of course he's not okay! You scared him half to death with your bravado!" Eve yelled angrily "I was only trying to help!" "Well your help isn't working! Unless it was your plan to get yourself killed so that you can look like a martyr and be remembered "Oh-so fondly"?!" she said, putting sarcasm into her second sentence "I'd rather be known as a crazy bastard who protected his friends than a coward who ran from a fight!!" Joey sad angrily, as if Eve had just insulted his family line  "Well sometimes it's smarter to just run than it is to fight!! Have you ever heard of a "Tactical retreat"?!" she screeched back angrily "The only retreat I'll ever need is a summer home!!" Joey yelled back pridefully...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:29 am

Balif slowly stood up with anger in his voice her yelled "Be quite!"As balif yelled he locked eyes with Joey "You need to listen to me! other wise we are all dead for sure!"Balif clenched his fists his anger going over his fears now.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:31 am

Eve flinched at Balif's yell while Joey just looked at him silently, though he was probably more shocked than Eve was, it took a moment for him to realize that Balif did indeed just yell at him, at this realization he gave only a slow, but sincere nod...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:35 am

Balifs gaze changed to Eves "And please Eve if things get bad just run......I dont want to die knowing you are dying as well."Balifs anger slowly passed as his fear slowly raised only to things remained in his head at the moment "I forgot how amazing her eyes are......Shit i forgot my fear!"Balif thought as he quickly looked away
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:47 am

Eve blushed and nodded "O-Okay... But... Is it okay if I get my team in on this? You know how strong they are..." she said helpfully "And the Sapphire Starlets would probably be good support, at the very least Tai and Rei would help!" Joey added.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:54 am

Balif sighed sadly "I don't want to get to many people involved...."Balif looked at the roof for a moment "The more people the harder it will be to get away from a bomb."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4