RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 Empty Re: All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:55 pm

Eve smiled and lightly tapped Balif on the nose "Now... Who's this Sierra girl? I've gotten too curious for my own good..." she said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed  - Page 3 Empty Re: All locked up (S.S Drunken scribe) closed

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:57 pm

Balif grinned for a second "Y-you know i cant remember......I think i need something to jog my memory."Balif said with a slight grin as he kissed Eve "If you know what i mean...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:03 pm

Eve laughed "Balif, didn't you say that it was too cold? I'm pretty sure that taking off your clothes won't help..." she said with a grin...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:06 pm

Balif smiled slightly "But ill feel all warm with you...."Balid kissed Eve again "Please?" Balif said with small puppy dog eye's
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Eve sighed "Fine... But don't complain that you're cold afterwards..." she said with an amused smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Balif smiled as he pushed Eve onto the floor and began to kiss down her neck "Trust me.....I wont be cold..."Balif said smiled as she made his way down eve's neck
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Eve moaned as Balif did this, she moved her hands to her shoulders and lowered her dress slowly...

{Fade to black}

Eve quickly got herself dressed "Did that jog your memory, Balif dear?" she said with a sigh and a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Balif smiled as he zipped up his pants "Yea.....Seirra was i girl in town that was born under a blood moon a sighed of bad luck in are town.....because of this her family disowned her and she was treated awfully by every one but a girl that came to town once in awhile."Balif sighed as he finished his words slowly getting his shirt on.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Eve's smile turned quickly into a look of disbelief "That's... Awful... My parents didn't disown me when I was born with green hair and eyes... I would be devastated if I saw such a thing... Poor girl..." she said sympathetically...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Balif looked down sadly as he got his jacket back on It really is..." Balif said sadly as he glared at the door "Wana break the door open....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Eve laughed "If it can withstand my semblance at the level I used, it could probably withstand an explosion small enough to not hurt us..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Balif glared at the door as he dug in his pocket for a minute "Did i really have that in my pocket...."Balif muttered as he pulled out his scroll and sighed as he noticed the battery was dead "Never mind its dead,,,,,"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Eve sat down with disappointment "And I've probably forgotten my scroll as well..." she said, checking the pocket at the waist of her dress to find her scroll "Or... Not?... For once I remember it and for once it comes in handy!" she said victoriously, handing it to Balif "Call Joey... Although I heard Tai has recently learnt how to pick locks... Don't ask me how I know..." she said...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Balif sighed as he called Texted Joey "Hey you will never believe this Me and Eve got trapped in a storage closet in Beacon could you open the door...."Balif sighed as he hit send "There..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Joey was lying in his room bored before his phone beeped a message "How the hell did you do that, Balif?... Doesn't she have corrosive breath?" "Okay, two things: How did you do that, and doesn't Eve have corrosive breath? Why not do that?... Actually I think I know why you're in there: You had sex in there, didn't you?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Balif sighed as he sent back a message "The door is acid proof for some reason and we dint come in here for the sex but we got it anyway so shut up at least im getting some!" Balif smiled as he sent the message to Joey
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Joey smirked slightly "You and Eve, man... Why do you have so much-... Y'know, nevermind, not important, I need more than just "In Beacon", are you in the dorms? The main hall? The cafeteria? Where?" he sent back...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Balif chuckled slightly as he sent back "Main hall 5th door on the right the door says storage."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Joey got up from his bed and exited the room "Okay, please tell me how exactly you got in there though..." he sent as he ran down the hall as quickly, yet silently as he could...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Balif texted back "We opened the door walked in and it locked behind us"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:06 pm

Joey sighed as he ran "I would say don't get smart-assed with me, but really I should have worded it better: Why did you enter the closet in the first place?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:18 am

Balif sighed as he gave a worried look at Eve his ears folding down "Should i tell him......"Balif asked sadly not wanting to get to many people involved.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Eve looked at the text over Balif's shoulder and sighed "He's.... You're best friend... He deserves to know... He can help..." she said sadly....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:39 pm

Balif sighed as he sent Joey the Message "I might be in trouble and i might need help with it and i was telling Eve i will show you when you get here""
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Joey was almost at the main hall when he read this message "...Balif... What the hell have you done?..." he said worried about his friend. He ran through the hall and stopped as he reached the door that Balif had described and knocked on it "Is anyone in there?!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next