RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Problem Town [Closed]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Problem Town [Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:10 pm

Sarah looked at Sierra with a grin "Once apoin a time there was a great knight of the desert he slew Grimm and man all the same fighting for him self and no one else......One day after a long day of fighting he saved a young maiden something came over him and instead of the want to kill and pillage he felt something knew a spark no man or woman has ever felt before a spark of love.....As he felt this so did the maiden together they fell in love and slowly there loved spread Turing both human and faunas very happy but one day a evil man attacked and killed the young maiden sending the knight into a frenzy killing all he could his anger sparked the Grimm's true forms but something stopped them from attacking man the love from the maiden stopped them and the Grimm slowly left the areas and only attacked the humans and faunas out side the city's for the love of the maiden makes them never want to attack the city's."Sarah sighed as she finished her story "That is a story Clark told me on the way over here he told me that is why Grimm only attack out side of the citys."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Sierra looked at Sarah with a grin "Pretty..." was all she said before she yawned greatly "Ugh... So tired..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:17 pm

Sarah grinned as she layed down grabbing the blanket and looking at Sierra "...You can sleep in the bed if you want......."Sarah looked down for a second as she spoke "She can not know i i'm afraid of the dark......Or that my scarred to sleep alone because this place is strange."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Sierra looked at her with a smile "You mean with you or instead of you? If you mean instead of you I'm fine with the floor..." she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:20 pm

Sarah looked down and blushed slightly "With me......"Sarah gulped as she looked back up at Sierra "If you want.....I could care less." As Sarah spoke it was obvious she was lying about the last part
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:23 pm

Sierra laughed "I said earlier before we got here I'm fine with sleeping on the floor, if you couldn't care less then you wouldn't have offered." she said, still laughing slightly "It's okay, I get that you're scared about this new town, it's okay... It's a scary place sometimes... I'm fine with sleeping in the bed with you..." she said merrily, hugging Sarah tightly......
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:27 pm

Sarah blushed slightly as she was hugged giving a somewhat pouty fact "Im not scared......But thanks.."Sarah sighed as she grabbed the blanket and covered the two. "Good night.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Sierra looked at Sarah with a smile and closed her eyes to sleep "Good night, City!" she said merrily before floating into a pleasant unconsciousness...

{THE END}
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4