RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Hanging around town. [Limited] (4)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) Empty Hanging around town. [Limited] (4)

Post by Luc Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:50 pm

Ira was walking around the town looking for a place to write his book while he listened to music, he passed several courtyards, streets, and alleyways. When he finally found a spot it was a small grass area with a tree. After eating an apple he selected a song turn up the volume a little bit and sat down to begin writing.

Luc

Back to top Go down

Hanging around town. [Limited] (4) Empty Re: Hanging around town. [Limited] (4)

Post by Killua Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Killua was in the tree above Ira. The crazy blind girl heard the music from below her. Leaning down enough as she locked her knees on the branch letting her body hang from the tree. Her face close to Ira's, "yo... can you turn that down." The female asked as she hung there.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:54 pm

Ira taps his head motioning that he cant hear her over his music not knowing that the girl was blind, after turning it down and removing the headphones from his head. "What did you say?" he stuck his pencil in his book and closed it as he looked at the girl's tattooed gear strips across her face.

Luc

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Tama reached down and grabbed the buds from his neck and pulled them. Then she lifted herself up from the branch and crushed the headphones with her staff by putting the ear buds on the tree branch and then slammed her staff down on it. She then dropped the ear buds at the boy, "I said turn it down."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:54 pm

Ira looks up at the girl as she crushes his ear buds, "Uh yeah I'll remember that next time" still in ah at the girl's weird tattoos not really processing what happened. He then opened his book and began writing again.

(OOC: I never said it was ear buds but i found a way to make it work)

Luc

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Droth was walking down the street his hood up and his hands in his pockets as he seen the two and watched as the girl broke the boys ear buds. As he seen this Droth walked up to the two seeing the girls tattoo's he shrugged and looked at the boy "Where those your headphones?" Droth asked as he pointed to the crushed ear buds his hip quiver making a small rattling noise as he did his bow staying in the same spot as if nothing was happening
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:32 pm

"Yes but it doesn't really matter though, I found them in a courtyard left and forgotten at least I gave them purpose though not much." Ira then closed his book once more and looked up at the person he was talking to. "I'm most likely never going to get this entry in am I? Though i can't really blame you can I, first I messed with what ever she was doing and then you witness my headphones being destroyed."

Luc

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Droth looked at the boy for a moment "That it seams......Would you like it if I left so you can write?"Droth asked as he looked at the boy then down the street in case he needed to leave.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:47 pm

Killua hung down from the tree branch now as she was face to face with Ira. "No shit its his. Stupid boy. I told you to turn them down. You got a problem. You certainly have some attitude. Here this nice boy asks if those were your head phones or ear buds. Or speakers. Whatever the hell I broke. And he was being nice. You should apologize for giving him an attitude." The red jacket girl said as she hung upside down from the tree branch. The blind girl turned her head towards the boy that seemed to have come up. "Got a problem with it? huh nosy?"

Last edited by Killua on Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:50 pm

Droth was set afoot with the girls rudeness as the boy looked at the girl he noticed her eyes "ARe you by chance blind?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:00 am

Ira tried to remember her eyes but all he could remember were her tattoos, "I guess I do owe him an apology but you owe me one also." He put his book away and stood up "I apologize for snapping at you, I was a little irritated."

Luc

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:04 am

Killua lifted herself back up and grabbed her batons as she jumped down from the tree and landed next to Droth. "Huh, Blind? Why the hell does that matter?" The girl said as she then faced the boy sitting on the ground. "Tch. Like i will apologize to a boy that has an attitude." The punk like girl said as her snake bites glistened in the sun. Her tongue showed little metal balls as well.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:19 am

Droth Smiled a little at the girl "It does not matter if you are blind or not."the boy said bluntly as he looked at the girl "May I ask for your names? My name is droth gale it is a pleasure to meet you both."the boy gave a slight bow as he put his hand over his chest in respect.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:28 am

Ira nods his head as he speaks "I'm Ira Inumuta, I don't usually act this way but my mother asked me to keep a journal about my first few weeks her and it is got me on my toes, because the front says diary."

Luc

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:51 am

Killua made a clicking sound as the metal in her mouth hit the front of her teeth. "Tch. Killua Emerald." The girl said pushing her hands in her jacket. "And yeah I'm blind. Doesn't stop me any." The girl said as she spoke in a funny accent.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:34 pm

Droth smiled a little bit at the two "Are you two by chance students at beacon?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:04 pm

"Yes I am. I am just waiting for something to happen so I have a team or what ever."Ira messed with the wraps on his wrist.

Luc

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Killua huffed a little as she heard the question. "Yeah I am. Not my choice, but I hear Hunters make good money. Are you? What the hell is your name again? Drake? Drew? Drain? Droon?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:52 pm

"I't is droth gale madam please do try harder to remember it. And yes i'm a student at the school starting ts year." Droth said as he looked at the girl and crossed his arms "Also what weapons do you two use?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:24 pm

Ira grabbed the hilt of the sword on his back "I use this though it transforms into a rifle also." He then pulled his scroll out and checked to see if anyone back home messaged him seeing no one did he put it back up.

Luc

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:41 pm

Killua lifted her skirt up a bit to expose her batons that were hidden under her skirt. She exposed her black shorts as well. "I use batons." She said coolly. Her eyes looked at droth never giving him any sign that she cared. Then putting her skirt down. "Why are you so curious... Drake?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:44 pm

droth sighed slightly "Something to talk about and its droth gale not drath."Droth said as his smile slowly left "Also it is a good idea to learn about what others use you never know who will be watching your back."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Luc Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:51 pm

"That is smart, I myself would never have thought of it. So what do you use?" Ira said as he popped his fingers.

Luc

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:44 am

droth pointed to his back "I use a bow and arrow nothing else." Droth said with a slight grin as he looked at the two.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:25 am

Killua shrugged her shoulders. She didn't care much for the whole 'friend' thing. "It really all depends on what type of dust you use though." She could feel the electrical currents swim over her body so gently. They were there, alright. Killua knew her batons were there by feeling the pulse ever so slightly. Maybe it was because she was blind that she was able to feel them.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next