RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Problem Town [Closed]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Problem Town [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Problem Town [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:29 am

Sierra smiled at her and hugged her "All the more time to train, huh? I bet it won't be too hard to get some fake transcripts!" she said happily "Come on, we have to get back down and work, okay?" she said as she let go of Sarah and ran back to her perch to put her guns back, then dashing as fast as she could back down...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Sarah chuckled as she ran after sierra "Well....You have to train hard then!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Sierra smiled at Sarah and stopped as they got to the ledge they climbed up on "Back in town!" Sierra said happily as she jumped down the ledge with a smile, making sure no one saw them jump down...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Sarah sighed as she jumped down and smiled at Sierra "Thanks for hanging out with me today it was fun"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:33 pm

Sierra gave Sarah a quick hug Believe it or not, the day's not even half over, we can talk more in the fields!" she said merrily before running away to the fields...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:40 pm

Sarah smiled as she began to walk back to the fields as she walked she hummed a some what sad song. "Sad songs agein......Is your day really going that bad?"Clark asked a grin coming A crossed his face as he leaned up ageist a tree. "Shut up! When i have to work for stupid farmers then it is!"Sarah yelled as she stomped off towards sierra.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Sierra picked up a plough and started to work, already sweating a bit "Damn summer sun..." she said quietly...

{Time skip to about 8:21 PM}

Sierra was sitting outside in the tree she was in before Sarah got there, melencholy look on her face and arms around her from the cold...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Sarah walked out of her room and looked around the field spotting sierra in the tree. "Sierra?"Sarah asked as she neared the tree "What are you doing up there?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Sierra looked down in surprise to see Sarah "Oh, hey City! I got locked out again... Didn't work hard enough, I guess... I'm okay, just a little cold..." she said as she dropped out of the tree...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:57 pm

Sarah looked at Sierra sadly."How mean!.......Do....Do you want to stay at my place?"Sarah looked down for a minute as she asked "Ive never had a sleep over before.......I wonder if this will be fun."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Sierra blinked in surprise "A-Are you sure?... O-Okay..." She said reluctantly "I... Guess I could do that..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Sarah sighed happily "Come on its better than sleeping out side.......Although there is only one bed..."Sarah blushed slightly as she grabbed Sierra's and began to pull her to Sarah small hut. "Keep calm Sarah....She is a friend i don't need to be worried...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Sierra smiled slightly "That's fine, I can just sleep on the floor! I'm used to it." she said strangely happily as they entered the hut...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:12 pm

Sarah smiled as she climbed on her bed and sat down looking at Sierra. "So....What do you wana do?"A grin slowly came to Sarah's face "What do i even do in a sleep over!errr shit...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Sierra looked confused at Sarah "What is there to do at home besides eat and sleep?... IS that different in the city?..." she asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Sarah looked down rather sadly "Talk? Tell storys?"Sarah looked up as she asked a hopeful grin on her face.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Sierra looked at her with a smile "Stories?... I like stories... We should do that... Who should start first?" she said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Sarah smiled as she looked Sierra in the eye's "Why don't you start?......You can sit on the bed with me to if you want."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Sierra looked happy and even a little bit honoured at the offer "O-Okay..." she said as she sat next to Sierra "S-So... Uh... Okay... Once upon a time there was... A beowolf puppy, but it was a nice kind of beowolf, so it was purple, not black... And... It... Was born at a really bad time... It's village was in the middle of a war and it was very poor, it's dad was sent off to fight in the war and it's mom was a civilian causality... One day the puppy got a letter saying it's dad died in the war... Then it was sent to an orphanage where he was abused by a mean caretaker... Then he ran away with some friends he made at the orphanage and started to live in a cave. Then they got a few more people to come along, then they built some houses outside the cave, then they got more people to come, then they all lived happily ever after... The end... I'm not good at telling stories unless I thought about them in advance..." she said awkwardly, laughing a little at her unprofessional tale...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:35 pm

Sarah leaned in close to Sierra as she told her story her eye's going into puppy dog mode. "WOW!"Sarah exclaimed "Can you tell another! People where i live don't like story's Pleeeeaaaassssseeee!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Sierra looked at her with curiousity "You mean... You liked that story?..." she laughed a slight bit before putting her hand to her chin as she thought "Uhh... Here's one I hear being told around town sometimes: Once upon a time... There was a giant human named... Named "Harkus" he was the smallest giant in the village of giants called "Stonewood". He was always teased by the other giants for being short, so he ran away and found himself at an old run down farm run by a bear faunus named "Lorrie Born". Harkus sat down near an old dried-up well and started crying rally hard "Why does no one like me?!" he cried, getting the attention of Lorrie, who was sleeping at the time, he looked outside his window and saw the giant filling up the well with his tears, he got outside and yelled up at the giant "Excuse me! But why are you crying Mr. Giant?" Harkus didn't hear him, but a single tear fell onto Lorrie, he was knocked down at first, but he got some in his mouth and thought that it tasted amazing, not salty like normal people tears, so he started to climb up the giant until he was at his ear, he yelled in again "Excuse me Mr. Giant, But why are you crying!?" Harkus realized that someone was there and looked over to Lorrie "Because the other giants mock me for being short..." he said sadly, Lorrie couldn't believe his ears "Well, if you have no reason to go home, I happen to need some one to help me with my family's farm, it's very old and rundown under my care, you see, and giant tears taste good enough to be a replacement for the well's water, your strength would be good for gathering wood as well!" Harkus thought it over and agreed, after a few days worth of work the farm was up and running, after a few weeks worth of it, Lorrie and Harkus had started to get some money off of the tear-watered vegetables they grew, after a few years, they both got married and were best friends still, they were rich off of trade and Harkus and his wife even had their own giant sized cottage! Eventually people started to move near the farm, eventually there was enough people for them to be considered a village, when they decided to elect a mayor, Lorrie won by a landslide and made Harkus the town's second-in-command. The end." she finished happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Sarah's eye's grew huge as she looked at Sierra ".....Can you tell me story's every day?" Sarah smiled as she looked Seirra in the eye's "Oh oh can you tell a scary story!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Sierra smiled "I'll try to..." she said before giving a moment of thought "Okay... So... It was a dark and rainy night in the village of "Bleakbone", the village was old, run-down and eerily quiet... A young hero came to town from the trade-path, he asked around town for interesting things there, all they said was "Never got to the forest, no one comes back alive..." He got too curious for his own good and went to the blacksmith's for some supplies and left to the forest, but the blacksmith warned him one last time "The spirits are angry..." was all he said. The hero was gone for a full week, when he came back his eyes were glowing red, his skin tainted black like a Grimm, he began to slaughter the weak villagers, the blacksmith blocked his door windows, he was the last person alive when the hero came to his house, the blacksmith heard rough knocking and loud banging on the door, it continued until the poor blacksmith passed out from exhaustion, the hero had left from boredom around the same time. The blacksmith died from a refusal to eat or drink from the guilt of being the one survivor, to this day the angered hero stalks the forest that corrupted him,you know he's there when he yells in a horrid screeching voice "WHERE'S THE BLACKSMIIIITH!!"... The end!" she finished, giving Sarah a small smile "Was that scary enough?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:46 pm

As the final words of the story came out of Sierra's mouth Sarah jumped a few feet and grabbed Sierra pulling her down onto the bed "t-to scary!"Sarah yelled as she began to shiver holding Sierra tightly as she did
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Sierra laughed at Sarah's reaction "That answers my question, I guess! Hahaha" she said with joy "How about you try a story now?... If you don't want to we should head to bed, I'm getting tired." she said happily, yawning slightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next