RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Problem Town [Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Problem Town [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Problem Town [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Problem Town [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Problem Town [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Problem Town [Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Problem Town [Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Problem Town [Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Problem Town [Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Problem Town [Closed]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Problem Town [Closed] Empty A Problem Town [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:18 pm

It was a harshly sunny day in the village of Clear Cliff, a young girl, about ten years old at this point was slacking off in the branches of a large tree near her home, away from the eyes of most other people out on this day, her name was Sierra Rater. Her father walked up to the tree, knowing she'd be there "Sierra! Sierra, you lazy little-" "I can here you, dad!" she yelled back at him "Don't you talk back to me, little missy! We have an outsider coming to stay in our village for the summer!" "Why do I need to know this?" she said to herself angrily, beginning to ignore him "She's from the big city, so if she acts weirder than you, that's what's normal for her! Now get down here and work!" her father yelled as he punched the tree, shaking it and knocking her off balance, causing her to fall off of it, she luckily landed on her feet "Yeah, yeah, I'll get back to work..." "Hah! Yeah right!... What was her name? "Big City"? Weird name..." she thought as she walked towards the fields...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Problem Town [Closed] Empty Re: A Problem Town [Closed]

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:26 pm

A wagon traveled along the road into clear cliff in the back of the wagon was a girl handcuffed to the wagon. "Stupid family.....I could make more then what these guys paid you to take me to work here...."One of the men looked back as Sarah spoke "Shut up little Missy we paid good money for you and you will work! if you don't then you don't get a place to sleep or and food and if your really bad then i guess we will make you walk home and you wont make it back with out are help."The man chuckled as the wagon entered the village slowly stopping at the Field. Once it stopped the man jumped out of the wagon and let Sarah go "Now get to work!"Sarah sighed as she walked into the field and looked at every one with a look of disgust "All there eye's pierce my soul....as if they are trying to find every thing about me by looking at me."Sarah sighed as she looked back to see if the man was still there so she could figure out what to do but he was already off talking to some other people "What the hell im i supposed to do!"Sarah yell quietly as she kid at the dirt kicking up a crop slightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Sierra wiped her brow as she plowed the fields "Oh la-dee-dah, I not only have to actually work today, but I also have someone else coming to mock me... Life is just grand isn't it, Sierra?" she thought sarcastically as she heard her stomache growl "Fantastic..." she complained quietly before she heard the yell of the new girl "Guess that's Ms. City..." she thought as she looked at the girl, not with suspicion like the other people looking at her, but with a warm hope "Wow... She's actually kind of cute..." she thought with a slight smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:41 pm

Sarah sighed as she opened a small bag she had on her and pulled out a peice of bread and munched on it "At least i got food....."Sarah thought as she looked around her eyes catching on the man that brought her here in the first place as he came closer he put his hand behind his head and looked up into the sky before looking at Sarah "Ok you are here do now all you have to do is work with a girl named....Shit what did that guy said o yea Sierra? i think it was you are to work with her for today." The man turned and looked at the small worker huts before looking back at Sarah "One more thing sense you only tried to run and not kill me i might have pulled some strings at the expense of my pay to get you a hut to your self"The man smiled as he walked away "Best of luck today ill see you at dinned time!" Sarah sighed as he walked away "Thanks....."Sarah mumbled before she looked at the people around the field "How im i supposed to find a girl here there is like 15......"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Sierra continued staring at Sarah until the man said her name "Excuse me?... Huh..." she thought as she noticed she was assigned to work with her, she dropped her plow and walked towards the other girl, walking until she was right behind her, then tapping her on the shoulder Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be named "Big City" would you? I believe I'm the one you're looking for just now. Sierra Rater, at your service..." she said as she put her hand out for a handshake...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Sarah jumped a few feet as her shoulder was taped turning around quickly she looked at the girl "My name is Sarah!"Sarah yelled as she looked the girl over "Sierra right? Err what the hell im i supposed to do here."As Sarah spoke she tilted her head to the right and extended out her hand "Nice to meet you i guess"As Sarah spoke she gave a small smile "At least one person here seams nice but stupid i mean how do you get city from Sarah!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Sierra smiled warmly at her "I think I like City better, I'm gonna just call ya City... If that's okay at least." she said happily "Anyways, what you're supposed to do is just either pick up a plow and start planting seeds or just grab whatever's already grown... But you don't have to, just don't get caught not doing it, that's part of the fun to be honest!" she answered, looking around cautiously in-case anyone was listening in, there wasn't...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:16 pm

Sarah laughed for a minute and took another bite of her bread before grabbing out another slice and handing it to Sierra "Want some? You look hungry."As Sarah spoke she grinned for a minute. "So.....You said something about not having to work?"Sarah asked with a slight grin "IF this girl can help me not have to work i might be able to get out of here sooner...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:19 pm

Sierra quickly snatched the piece of bread and quickly and messily devoured it, nothing was left of it after a mere few second "Thanks! I haven't eaten like that in weeks!" she said happily, giving Sarah a quick hug then pulling her along towards a nearby cliff "Now come on, City! I'm gonna show you something awesome!" she said as she ran...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Sarah sighed as she ran after Sierra her eyes locking with the Clark's for a second "Sarah! You better not even think about it!"Clark yelled a he grabbed her arm and whispered in her ear "You can run just come back......Please."Clark asked with a smile letting go of Sarah's arm. Sarah smiled as she turned slightly holding up a small food bag she took from him "Thanks and thanks for the food!" Sarah yelled as she ran fast gaining on Sierra. "ugh i cant catch a break with that girl."Clark said quietly as he turned and walked back towards the little bar.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:30 pm

Sierra looked back as she got to the cliff "Come on, City! It's up here!" she said, jumping up and grabbing the edge of the cliff, pulling herself up and putting her hand down to help pull Sarah up...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:32 pm

As sarah was pulled up onto the cliff edge she smiled for a second before tossing Sierra the emptier food bag "Here.....I might have stolen that from the guy that brought me here."Sarah smiled for a second before chuckling to her self
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Sierra caught the bag with a smile "Thanks! This'll be useful, I'm sure!" she said before she started to run up the path she started marking out years ago with a black chalk line "C'mon, just follow the line if you get lost!" she said as she went around a corner and out of sight...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:00 pm

Sarah ran after Sierra keeping her eyes on the chalk line "Where is this girl taking me....."Sarah thought for a second as she followed the line no moving her eyes from it at all.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:04 pm

It took a few minutes of running to get to where they were going, a small, open air cavern with a gorgeous view, you could see for miles at this height, you could see the forest in it's near-entirety, the lakes nearby glistening and shining, the town below meant nothing to Sierra while she was up here "Come on! it's up here!" Sierra said happily as she reached the cave and opened a small wooden crate to grab a red apple "...Damnit.... It's rotten... Oh well, can't let it go to waste!" she said as she happily ate the rotting apple in her hand...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:10 pm

As Sarah got to the top of the cliff she gave Sierra a death glare before looking at the view "Wow......"Sarah muttered as she looked out at the scenery spotting a small town off in the distance "What place it that,,,"Sarah asked as she noticed Sierra eating a rotten apple "I gave you a bag of food and your eating a rotten apple!"Sarah yelled somewhat pissed at the sight as she crossed her arms and glared at Sierra "You are ether stupid are really weird!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:16 pm

Sierra smiled warmly at Sarah "I'm saving the good stuff for later, can't just let this poor thing go to waste after all! It's an apples duty in life to be eaten, not to be thrown away because it's too old!" she said with meaning and drive to her voice, finishing the apple and throwing it off the edge "Bye, little guy! See you in the afterlife!" she said, waving at the apple as it fell down into the forest below. She then looked up at the town Sarah was pointing at "That's Misty Cove, I don't know much about it, but I know that they don't like us very much... We don't like them either, I don't know why... Sometimes I see a big, purple snake come out of the lake, I don't know what it is, but it looks really pretty..." she said solemnly before laughing a little bit "Maybe it's a Grimm attracted to happy things? A good guy Grimm!" she said, clapping slightly with glee at the thought...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:19 pm

Sarah looked at the lake for a minute before turing and looking at Sierra "So.....Is there anything you can tell me about clear cliff?"As Sarah spoke she walked up to Sierra and and tilted her head slightly "Cute....."Sarah thought for a minute before grinning slightly.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 pm

Sierra looked at Sarah, smile degrading slightly at the question "Well... We... Don't really like humans here... We... Last year a group called the White Fang came and helped us with something they refused to tell me about... They took away all the humans in town and brought in some faunus, they said they were "Refugees" from Misty Cove... But they looked really sad when they came here... It can't be that Misty Cove was destroyed, it's right there... I still don't understand why we hate eachother or why the refugees are here..." she said sadly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:01 am

Sarah glared at Sierra for a minute "I asked about Clear cliff not Misty cove!"Sarah yelled somewhat angerly "How do you mess up names like that!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:05 am

Sierra looked at her sadly "O-Oh, uh, sorry... I got sidetracked by my own problems... Sorry..." she said meekly and sincerely "You messed it up already Sierra... You wonder why people hate you... It's because you're a dumbass who can't stay on a single topic without getting caught up in her own problems!!" she yelled at herself in her head, nearly starting to tear up at this "You... Can go now if you want..." she said quietly and guiltily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:12 am

Sarah looked at Sierra sadly "A-are you ok?"As Sarah spoke she put bother her hands on Sierra's shoulder's "You can tell me......sorry for snapping at you."Sarah looked down for a second before beginning to tear up from the mix of the sadness in the air and being home sick and stuck in a place she has to stay.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:15 am

Sierra outright started crying as Sarah said this, putting her head in her hands "Th-Thank you... It's just that... Everyone in these damn town hates me!! Even my parents! They starve me every damn night!! Then they expect me to work every damn day just for a little bit of money that can't even get me anything personal! Is it so wrong that I was simply born on a harvest moon!?" she yelled sadly before uncontrollably sobbing into her hands...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:23 am

Sarah hugged Sierra tightly "I can not tell you how sad i feel for you......"Sarah said as she began to cry "My parents hate me two and sold me to help her for the summer.....They never fed me much ether...."Sarah hugged even tighter before letting go and looking into Sierra's eyes.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:26 am

Sierra hugged her back "I-It's... Okay... City..." she said weakly, still slightly teary "I... I just don't know how people can be so cruel..." she said sadly "How they can live with themselves afterwards..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next