RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story]

5 posters

Go down

The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] Empty The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story]

Post by Drae Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:09 pm

On the outskirts of Vale City resides an obsidian castle. Within is castle there is said to a Nightmare who feasts on the bones of naughty children with a side of mashed potatoes. However as of late those legends and myths have seemed to lose steam, as now the Nightmare seems to rarely leave her castle at all. Those brave enough to venture up to the front door find themselves staring at a hastily-written note stuck to the door, its edges jagged as if it was hastily ripped from a notepad. The note reads simply:

Don't try to save me

Three days later a copy of the note was found by Natalie Aegis in her mailbox, and all those who knew the Nightmare found one identical to it. As such Natalie and her sister Melody, along with friends Leaf and Mizu, set out to locate the castle so that they could recover their friend...

None of them have returned. And is it due to this that I write this letter to you. It is due to this that I request you find out what happened to Lucy Raine, and those who set out to bring her back into the sunlight once more. I write this as Natalie's long time friend, and I will honorably set out with those who accept this request.

Sincerely and Urgently
-Kuro Kitai

And a new plot unfolds! This one centered around Lucy, isn't that interesting! I'm only going to accept 4 other characters total (unless Elliot decides to put Pete in cause then it would be plot-related). Simply post with the names of who all you're joining as. I would kindly ask that you only submit one character so that others can put in their characters as well. If I don't get enough people signed up by the end of the weekend I will allow those already signed up to add in another character if they want. Happy Hunting!

1.) Tai (Elliot)
2.) Haven (Requiem)
3.) Balif (Paige)
4.) Starshine (Brough)

Last edited by Reaper on Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] Empty Re: The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:48 pm

Well... Since Pete doesn't count for a space for plot reasons... I guess I'll put in him and Tai.

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story] Empty Re: The Nightmare's Downfall [Crucial Plot Story]

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:59 pm

Eeeeeeeh, if Tai's going in, I'll throw Haven in, then. He actually knows her and wouldn't mind lending a helping hand.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:01 am

hmm who to send who to send there is so many options hmmm ah I know why not send Balif or Anjo your pick.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:46 pm

UPDATE! ONE SLOT LEFT!
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:10 pm

I guess I'll sign up Starshine for reason
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:11 pm

UPDATE! SIGN-UPS ARE NOW CLOSED
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down