RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Fire Emblem: A Different Story I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Fire Emblem: A Different Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Fire Emblem: A Different Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Fire Emblem: A Different Story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Fire Emblem: A Different Story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Fire Emblem: A Different Story I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Fire Emblem: A Different Story I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Fire Emblem: A Different Story I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Fire Emblem: A Different Story I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Fire Emblem: A Different Story

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fire Emblem: A Different Story Empty Fire Emblem: A Different Story

Post by Drae Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:24 pm

Prologue
Invisible Ties

Rin sprinted past, Falchion gleaming as he brought it up and clashed with Validar head on. The Plegian blocked with his own magic as Rin swung again and again at the dark skinned man. Validar knocked Rin back only to very nearly be met with Falchion again, but blocked with his magic once more before knocking Rin back a few paces and apparently vanishing. The hooded figure watching it all glanced up with Rin in time to see Validar with a large orb of magic above his head before he threw it down and knocked both figures back, the hooded one letting loose a bolt of electric magic at the hovering Validar as she flew backwards onto the ground, only for him to vanish just before the bolt impacted. An arc of magic came from seemingly nowhere and made contact with Rin, sending e hero to his knees as he struggled to use Falchion as a crutch to stand up. A short distance away Validar stood th yet another orb above his head, ready to launch it at the vulnerable man, but the orb was intercepted by another one of the hooded figure' s own blasts. Once the resulting smoke cleared, both parties were a fair distance from each other, and Validar was glaring at the robed figure with a look of contempt.

"This is it! Our final battle!" Rin said, glancing over nd looking at the other figure reassuringly, "You're on  of us, Haruki, and no "destiny" can change that. Now let's kill this dastard and be done with it!" He said, moving next to Haruki as the latter nodded in agreement before moving towards Validar, who laughed as they closed in.

"Ha ha ha! Why do you resist?" He asked them, a large smirk on his face as Haruki narrowed her gaze at him.

"Good, he's almost within reach, let's move in and strike! " Rin said, eliciting another affirmative response from Haruki before they closed the distance between them and Validar.

"Gya ha ha! Fools! Struggle all you want! You cannot unwritten what it already written!" He shouted at them, a smug smirk on his face as Haruki rushed at him with a steel sword in hand. She landed a hit only to receive a blast of magic in return, and she immediately went in to strike again, this time opting to use her own spell instead, the lance of lightning impacting Validar and driving him to near death shortly before Haruki closed the deal with her blade once more. Validar dropped to his knees before tilting forwards, his form beginning to dissolve as Rin turned to Haruki and smiled, unaware that Validar had risen up slightly and fired a bolt of magic at him.

On pure instinct, Haruki leapt in front of the bolt, her body turning numb as she hit the floor and Rin rushed over to her with a worried look in his eye and lifted her head off of the ground.

"Are You alright?" He asked, worry evident in his tone as he looked at her, "That's the end of him, thanks to you we carried the day. We can rest easy now." He said, Haruki' s vision turning red as his words faded into the background. She thought he said something about her looking at him, but his words were cut short by the magic bolt that stabbed into him at that moment, his eyes widening in shock  as he staggered back a few places, reminding Haruki that they were standing ow as she looked down at her crackling hand in a mixture of horror and shock.

"This is not your... your fault. Promise me, that you'll escape from this place. Please... go..." Rin choked out, his eyes rolling back into his head before he crumpled down onto the floor, and a cruel laughter filled Haruki' s ears as her vision faded...

- The Verge of History-
"Rin... we have to do something!"
"What do you propose we do?" Rin replied.
"I... I don't know." the girl next to him responded, her eyes brightening alongside Rin's as Haruki opened her eyes.
"I see you're awake now," Rin said, leaning sown to Haruki as he spoke.
"Hey there."
"There are better places to take a nap than on the ground you know. Gimme your hand," Rin said, extending his own so that Haruki could pull herself up from the ground. A strange mark emblazoned on her hand as she stood.

"You all right?" Rin asked.
"Y-yes... Thank you, Rin."
"Ah, then you know who I am?"
"No, actually, I... It's strange... Your name, it just... came to me..."
"...Hmm, how curious. Tell me, what's your name? What brings you here?"
"My name is... It's...Hmm?"
"...You don't know your own name?"
"I'm not sure if... I'm sorry, but where am I, exactly?"
"Hey, I've heard of this! It's called amnesia!" the other girl said in bewilderment.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem: A Different Story Empty Re: Fire Emblem: A Different Story

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:35 pm

Another man with grey hair stood to the side of Rin, his hair was grey and his bright yellow eyes looked at Haruki with a cold, piercing glare "It's called a load of bullshit" the man said aggressively "We're to believe that you remember Milord's name, but not your own?..." He said with heavy skepticism...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:39 pm

"B-but it's the truth!" Haruki responded quickly.
"...What if it IS true, Ailin? We can't just leave her here, alone and confused. What sort of Sheperds would we be then?" Rin asked in protest.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:48 pm

Ailin sighed "All the same, Milord, I must emphasize caution... To bring a wolf into our flock would not inspire confidence in us..." he said cautiously, still glaring at Haruki with his cold, nearly glowing eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:53 pm

"Right. We'll take her back to town and handle this there," Rin replied in acknowledgement as Haruki took a shocked step backwards.
"Wait a minute. Shouldn't I have a say in this?" She asked, her tone one of shock and confusion.
"Peace, friend. I assure you we will hear everything you have to say back in town. Now come."

------------------------------------
(The road just outside of the next town)
"What will you do with me? Am I your prisoner now?" Haruki asked, drawing the group to a halt a short distance from the town as she addressed the rest of the party.
Rin chuckled, "You'll be free to go once we make sure you aren't an enemy of Ylisse."
"Ylisse... is that where we are?" Haruki asked curiously.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:15 am

Ailin glared back at Haruki as he followed next to the royal siblings on horseback "You've never heard of the Halidom?... Milord, I fear we must fire this jester, she doesn't make me laugh... And neither her face nor her voice agree with me..." he joked cruelly "I need to write that one down... And they say that I have a bad sense of humour! Haha!" he thought, laughing in his mind to himself while keeping his cold glare on Haruki...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:03 pm

"Ailin, please," Rin responded reprimandingly before turning back to Haruki. "This land ia known as the Halidom of Ylisse. Our ruler, Emmeryn, is called the exalt. I suppose proper introductions ARE in order though... My name is Rin- although you've made it clear you already knew that. The delicate one here is my little sister, Leaf."

"Delicate, my foot," Leaf grumbled, "Ignore my brother. He can be a bit dim sometimes. But you're lucky the Sheperds found you. Brigands would've been a rude awakening!"

"Shepherds? You tend sheep? ...In a full suit of armor?" Haruki asked quizically.

"It's a hazardous job. Just ask Ailin the Wary over here."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:07 pm

Ailin smirked "A title I bear with pride, gods forbid one of us not jump at the chance to be a hero despite the dangers... Even if I wanted to trust you, Jester, my station would mandate otherwise..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:25 pm

"I understand. I would probably do the same thing in your place," Haruki replied with a nod, a single word popping into her mind as she finished the sentence. "My mame is Haruki. Strange... I jsut now remembered that. Huh. I guess that's one mystery solved."

Strange... I have the weirdest urge to kill Ailin right now...

"Haruki? Is that foreign or something? ...Oh, well. We can talk about it at another time. We're almost to town. Once we-" Rin said, interrupted by Leaf as she shouted.

"Rin, look! The town!" She said, pointing to the flames and smoke rising into the sky as Rin grit his teeth.

"Damn! The town is on fire! Those damned brigands, no doubt... Ailin, Leaf! Quickly!"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:33 pm

Ailin quckly drew his sword, a long, curved blade made of fine steel with the word "Banfer" Written on the side of the hilt. He looked back to Haruki "What about the Jester, Milord?" he said calmly.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:45 pm

"Unless she is burning as well, it can damn well wait!" Rin said urgently as he drew Falchion, the blade glinting in the sunlight as he addressed Ailin.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Ailin sighed at his master's response, then looked to Haruki "Jester, get on the damn horse, I'm not leaving you alone for a second..." he said angrily "Hurry up now. We don't have all day!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Haruki nodded as she leapt on, "I hope this doesn't become a common occurence," She muttered as Leaf stomped her foot urgently.

"Come on! We need to get going!" She shouted as she began running towards the village.
"Dammit Leaf! Wait up!" Rin shouted, following after her with Falchion held tightly in his hand.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Ailin nodded "Hold on tight, I don't care if you die, but if you escape it'll be on my head if you kill an innocent post-memory regaining." he said with a glare before giving his horse a kick to the side, causing it to run toward the village "I hope you can fight, Jester, or else your best use is as a meatshield..." he said menacingly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:04 am

"Ha ha ha! Get to it, boys!" was the shout heard by the party as they entered the village. "Grab anything of value, and burn the rest!" Said the large bandit whom the voice belonged to. "We've gotta set an example for those Ylisseans! Ain't that right, girl?" He said, his lips turning into a cruel sneer as he looked down at the girl he held by the back of the collar. She struggled frantically to get away from him.

"G-Get away from me! Please! Somebody! Help!" She shouted as the group crashed on into the scene.

"Rin, we have to do something!" Leaf said urgently as she clutched her staff to her chest. There was a worried look in her eyes as she spoke.

"I wouldn't worry. After today these bandit scum won't be harrassing anyone ever again..." He said calmly as he flipped Falchion absently in his hand.

"Wait a moment..." Haruki advised, climbing off of the horse as Rin looked at her, bewildered.

"Haruki!" Rin exclaimed, looking over at Ailin as he spoke, "Why are you here?" He asked, turning to address Haruki with the question. He would interrogate Ailin about it later.

"It didn't look like I had much of a choice in the matter. Nevertheless I won't just sit idly by while you're fighting. I'm armed and able for combat as well, if you'll accept me."

"I don't see why not. Strength in numbers, I suppose. Just stay close!" Rin advised as he turned to face the enemy.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:13 am

Ailin smirked "Remember, Jester, we face practiced thieves and murderers. They won't hesitate just because you have a pretty face. Kill or be killed, honestly, I don't care which you choose." he said before rushing off into battle, unsheathing his sword and lopping the head off of an unsuspecting bandit looking the other way before suddenly stopping his horse "Attention Ruffians! Admit defeat and flee to die another day, or just die today at the hands of the Shepherds of Ylisse! It's your choice!" he said threateningly "Of course, I'll have more fun if you choose to fight."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:40 am

"Huh? Oh ho ho! It looks like we have visitors men!" Shouted the leader as Haruki readied herself.

"So... I see you wield a sword, Haruki. Is it-- Wait a second is that a tome? ...You know how to use magic?" Rin asked incredulously as he glanced as the small book Haruki had in her hands.

"This? Uh... I think so? I guess I should check shouldn't I?" Haruki replied, glancing down at the book and tilting her head slightly as she did so.

"You think so?" Rin asked, obviously unsettled by this newest development. "Perhaps it would be best for me to stay a little ways behind you for now."

"I'm fairly certain I know how to control it, Rin." Haruki stated, "Now how did this work again? Ah, yes that's right..." Haruki added as she advanced a little ways forward to seek shelter behind a broken fruit stand. She looked over at Rin as he took shelter behind the one a short distance from him, and then at Leaf as she raised her staff and smiled.

Haruki could just barely make out the words she was mouthing: "Now we'll see who's delicate! I may not be able to swing around a fancy sword like Rin, but when you get hurt? Then I'LL be the one stitching your broken bones together, courtesy of my trusty staff here! Just tell me where I'm needed, Haruki!" Leaf said, patting her staff as she spoke. Haruki nodded before motioning to the space behind Ailin. Leaf nodded in return, and took her position.

===ENEMY PHASE BEGINS===
Summary: The enemy just north of Haruki [Barbarian, Level 1] advanced to just behind Ailin to strike at Leaf. The attack missed. The Mage further north advanced closer to the group.
===ENEMY PHASE ENDS===

Time to see what this does, Haruki thought as she broke cover to advance toward the Mage near the river that ran through the current battleground. She sent a fairly hurtful Thunder at her opponent. It didn't seem to be enough to kill him though, and he hit her with a fairly weak Wind. [Dealt: 7; Taken: 1]

"Everyone okay? It would be wise not to leave any wound untreated."

"Aye, we should remember that the use of a staff or vulnerary should keep us alive."

"And that's where I come in!" Leaf said, strafing around the enemy who had attacked her and rushing to restore Haruki back to full health. "There ya go!" She said as she received a small thanks from Haruki. [Experience gained: 25; Health Restored: 1]

"I trust you can handle him, Ailin," Rin said, passing the knight as he joined the two girls.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:48 am

Ailin had already rushed in to decapitate the foe that had barely missed the princess "two-for-two! Come on, you heathens, give me a challenge!" he said with a bloodlust filled grin "I'm bored already!" he boasted...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:56 am

===ENEMY PHASE BEGINS===
Summary: The Mage Haruki had struck moved to attack Ailin. The attack missed.
===ENEMY PHASE ENDS===

"Still with us, Haruki?" Rin asked, looking over at the Tactician as he spoke.

"It's strange... I can... I can "see" things here on the battlefield." She responded, her brows furrowed slightly as she spoke.

"Oh? Like what?"

"The strength of the enemy, their weaponry, the flow of the fight... I absolutely have to have studied this somewhere before."

"So you can size the enemy with a glance?"

"It would seem so... perhaps I could do more if I apply myself.

Rin nodded before advancing around the stand in front of them and obtaining a clear view of the leader as well as the other bandit Myrmidion [Level 1]. Haruki left Ailin to mop up the mage as she joined Rin, however instead of being a little ways before the bridge she found herself on it in perfect range of the Myrmidon. Her Thunder wasn't enough to kill this time either, but it still injured significantly. [Dealt: 8; Taken: 0]. Leaf moved to stand on the northern side of the cart. Equidistant from both Rin and Haruki.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:08 am

Ailin jumped off the horse to the side and used the momentum to tackle the mage. He grabbed the mage by the neck and smiled cruelly "Hi" "Hi?" the mage said, clearly scared, "Guess what you win." "Uuuuuuh... My life?" "Nope. You get nothing." "Wait, then why did you sa-AAAAAGH!!" the mage yelled out as Ailin cut stabbed his sword through the mage's heart "I am so mean to the lawless..." he said with a light-hearted chuckle
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:47 am

===ENEMY PHASE BEGINS===
Summary: Myrmidon mentioned earlier and advances past Haruki to attack Leaf. Attack makes contact. [Taken: 4; Dealt: 0]
===ENEMY PHASE ENDS===

"Are you alright, Haruki? Don't go rushing into danger," Rin said worriedly.

"I'm perfectly fine, Rin."

"Good. You've helped us, and that makes you a friend. Having an ally like you by my side gives me strength."

"Thank you, but I believe there is more to it than that."

"What do you mean?"

"There's a tactical advantage to fighting side by side.. lemme think... ah yes! Working in a pair improves one's strength, defense, speed... Yes. That has to be it."

Haruki smiled at her newfound discovery before she turned around and ran her blade through the Myrmidon behind her. [Dealt: 8 (1 Overkill); Taken: 0; Target killed] Leaf thanked her before moving back a few paces to get out and away from the fight, but still making sure she was close enough to keep someone alive if they needed it while Rin closed in on the leader. [Event Tile: Improved Weapon Proficiency]. Ailin is currently out of range to finish off the enemy. Moved to just 3 blocks south of enemy leader.

===ENEMY PHASE SKIPPED. NO MOVEMENTS===

"Allow me," Haruki said, closing in on the enemy. The bandit leader laughed as she approached, twirling his axe in his hands as he mocked her.
"Here now, little lamb. Come to the slaughter!" [Dealt: 6; Enemy Swung, Missed. Taken: 0]. Haruki narrowed her eyes as she noticed that she had let yet another foe unfinished. Her worried soon evaporated as a familiar figure dashed past her.

"Sorry, Ailin, but this one is mine." Rin said, dashing past and slashing at the foe with Falchion. [Dealt: 9; Taken: 0; Enemy remaining health: 5] "Well... nevermind then. Go ahead and take him out, Ailin."

"Ggh... Damn you, Shepherds..."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue May 19, 2015 5:22 am

Ailin walked casually up to the weakened foe, slashing off the hand the rogue had weilded his own weapon in, then the other "Any last words before either you bleed out or I cut your head off?" he said coldly, clearly uninterested in the man's last words...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat May 23, 2015 8:44 pm

The bandit leader smirked through his blood-stained teeth as he spat at Ailin, "Damn you, you Yllisean dogs. War will be on your soil! And I will laugh in my grave as you all die," he said, smirkign as he straightened up and spat at Ailin once more. "So go ahead and kill me. It won't do you any good."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat May 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Ailin shrugged casually "I don't know, I'll have fun and the townspeople would appreciate it... Okay, pick a god and pray, because you're not going to Heaven..." He said before unceremoniously stabbing the man in the the throat "And the crowd goes wild. Please, no applause everyone, doing this kind of stuff is it's own reward for multiple reasons. No, please, no need to thank me..." he said to thin air as a joke....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat May 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Haruki stared at Ailin for a few moments, clearly unamused before letting out a sigh and looking at Rin. "Well... that's over at least," She said as Leaf wandered over to join them.

"Luckily for everyone in town we were nearby," Leaf said cheerfully as she clasped her hands behind her back and swayed back and forth. "But holy hell, Haruki! You were amazing out there! Swords, magic, AND strategy. Seriously, what can't you do?"

"You're certainly no helpless damsel, that much is for certain," Rin said approvingly as he sheathed Falchion.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next