RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Valkyrie [Character Plot Story]

4 posters

Go down

Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] Empty Valkyrie [Character Plot Story]

Post by Drae Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Melody stared out the window of her room, a small cup of warm tea in her hands as she watched the people of Vale go about their normal everyday lives. School had been... okay to say the least, but she was still trying to adjust to being the leader of a team. She calmly took a sip of the drink before turning her gaze towards her open door. I wonder when Sissy will get back, she thought calmly before returning her gaze to the window. She narrowed her eyes upon spotting a long black limousine stop at the curb in front of the mansion. Melody slowly set the cup down on the small plate in her hand before reaching over and placing both pieces of precious china on the coffee table besides her. She watched as a small girl with blonde hair opened the door and stood up onto the sidewalk. The girl looked to be about 5 feet 7 in inches tall, and Melody recognized those blue eyes. She pondered for a moment on who the girl was as the latter simply stood on the sidewalk nervously, seemingly fighting with herself on her next course of action. After a minute or two someone from inside the car spoke, and the girl nodded solemnly before sitting back down. That one action is what reminded Melody who the girl was.

You've got to be kidding me, Melody thought as the door closed slowly and the limo began to drive away. Melody gazed anxiously outside the window for any trace of where the car was going, and she even cracked open her window to allow herself to get a better view. The databank within her contacts and earpieces scanned the car for any trace of anything that could indicate where they were headed, and reported back to the Railgun with a GPS route. She nodded before tapping a small button on the right earpiece, saving the image to the system's memory before she closed the window slowly. Silvershard Labs, huh? Didn't that place close down a while ago? She thought, walking down the hallway towards the main room. She walked down the stairs before sitting in front of the computer that Natalie often used. She opened up a browser window and did a quick search for information on the laboratory her HUD had located, and found that it had indeed closed down. Several years before Natalie arrived at Beacon. Hmm... Why would they be taking her there? Melody pondered, doing another search for information on what the labs had been researching, and her eyes widened when she read the first paragraph of the top link.

"They were researching Grimm?" She spoke, her voice echoing off of the walls of the empty mansion as she scrolled further down the page. Her eyes grew more and more worried with each sentence that she read, and she slowly tapped a different button on her left earpiece as she began to read the last paragraph. This can't be good, she thought as she finsihed the last sentence and spun the chair around so that she could focus on the message she was about to send to everyone who knew her either directly or indirectly. "This is Melody. I have a request for those who will listen. I recently located an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in ages, but it seems as if she is in some sort of trouble. I tracked her to the Silvershard Laboratory in the Forever Fall Forest, and I found something interesting about what the lab was researching before it closed down about five years ago," Melody leaned forwards, "They were researching the possibility of changing a person's aura to be more compatible with a Grimm. They were trying to figure out if people had even the slightest chance to become Grimm under stimuli such as viruses, implants, and even transfusions. Please. If anyone who hears this wishes to help, I'll be at the entrance to Forever Fall in approximately 72 hours. Railgun out," She said, cutting the connection and sending the message. She then rose from the chair and wandered over to the hidden entrance of the East Wing. She placed her hand on the same pad her sister had a while ago, and when the door opened she strode inside. All too aware of the technology the Laboratory had discovered, and then sold all those years ago.

---------------------------------------------------------
There you have it! Yet another epic quest for something that may or may not kill a few people! I'm only going to accept three or four other characters, and those people NEED to be active. Be sure the character is fairly combat ready as well, because it may get a bit hectic.
Reaper out.

[Participants]
1} Skye (Elliot)
2} Taeseung (Requiem)
3} Killua (Tama)
4}

Last edited by Reaper on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie [Character Plot Story] Empty Re: Valkyrie [Character Plot Story]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:52 pm

"That's bullshit, but I believe it, I'm in."

I sign up Skye
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:05 pm

Signing up Taeseung since I haven't given him enough action.
...Like...ever.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:38 am

I'll do Killua
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:43 pm

ONE MORE SLOT LEFT
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:05 pm

Due to the amount of time that has elapsed since the last post. I have decided to go ahead and create the thread. Link will be provided when it has been created.

EDIT: LINK https://rwbyunglued.rpg-board.net/t222-valkyrie-plotforever-fall#6599
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down