RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Doom Bros Unite! [Closed]

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Doom Bros Unite! [Closed]

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:00 pm

Jett's muscles relaxed a little as he sank back into his chair trying to calm himself down.  After taking a deep breath he asked "There are stories?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:12 pm

Balif laughed slightly "Yea about a giant man that punches and kicks people in tribal conflicts."Balif laughed slightly again
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Pete looked at the two with disbelief "...I'm not gonna lie, that sounds awesome!!" he said with a big grin on his face "Is it true that you took a guys arm off?! Is there a technique to it or do you just rip it off with force alone?" he asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:20 pm

"That... is not the normal reaction I get from people" Jett said slightly taken aback by the inquisitive and overly eager young faunus "Well to be honest I didn't even mean to tear it off I was just really pissed and tried to put in a retraining hold"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Pete looked at him with a respectful stare "What other cool things have you done?!" he asked with great interest...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:02 pm

Jett got a very serious look on his face "I wouldn't exactly call acts of mass carnage 'cool' by any means" Jett looked down again "More of a unfortunate reality"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:48 pm

"Man, mythological heroes did a hell of a lot worse and people idolize them to this day, now tell me: What else did you do?" Pete said happily, just wanting to know more about Jett's past...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Jett looked Pete straight in the eyes a troubled expression on his face "Listen I really don't like talking about my work sorry... maybe some other time I guess"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Balif chuckled slightly "Pete leave Jett be..How would you like it if you where hounded about work?'
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Pete looked disappointed, but accepted it "You know I don't have a job... But fine, I'll stop..." he said with a joking pout before deciding to change the subject "So, anyone else want to talk about something else?... 'Cause I've got no ideas..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:53 pm

At the moment Pete finished his words 3 masked men each with a small hand gun ran into the bar all of them carrying a bags with them as well the tallest man shot once into the air yelling. "Get The fuck down all of you!"The man yelled as before glaring at the table Balif,Pete and Jett where sitting down pointing his gun at them "I mean it Retards Get down!"

Balif Imminently hide under the table in fear do to the fact they where looking at Him "Eye!..."Balif yelled as he shook in fear
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:04 pm

Jett simply stood up and calmly walked towards the three men with a bored expression while quietly  changing his weapons to secondary form.  He arrived in front of the first man looking him in the eyes and said "I suggest you leave"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:07 pm

The man laughed at this. "Or what you will give me a hug? Go sit the fuck down you twat before i blow your brains out."The man began to laugh even more looking at his friends turning partly away as he pointed his gun up to Jetts head.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:13 pm

Pete smiled grimly "Yeah, seriously... You do know what you're doing right? Trying to rob the local hangout for the students of Beacon... With a few pistols... I gotta admit, you've got bigger balls then at least a few people here... But your brains need work, at least... Unless you want to stay and have your brains splattered over the walls by my friend here..." he said as menacingly calmly as he could before getting up quickly "Or maybe I could do it myself!? he punched one of the men as hard as he could, sending him flying back before looking at the man threatening Jett "Still gonna stay?... Also... I think I just killed him... Sorry..." he said sincerely...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Jett quickly used the distraction to grab the mans arm exerting as much force as possible crushing it before he quickly reached out and touched the crystal on his palm to the other mans face sending a shock wave through his skull into his brain dropping him instantly.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:28 pm

The final man simply dropped his gun and looked at the two boys "You wankers are going to pay for dis!"He yelled before
trying to run away but failing do to his arm being held by jett "You bloody twat Let me go or else are boss will have a pleasant talk with you"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Pete laughed lightly "It's your fault for attacking a joint full of hunters!" he said, still laughing "Literally attacking anyone else would have had the same effect..." he commented...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Jett lifted the man up by his crushed arm squeezing even harder "You are going to tell me who you are and what you where trying to do here or I WILL kill you understand?" Jett asked menacingly
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:09 pm

At that moment a man walked into the bad wearing a long black coat and a black fedora with a white stripe on it "Oi dumb asses i give you one job and you fucked it up that bad!" The man yelled before pulling out a cigar and lighting it taking a quick poof.

The man being help By Jett looked at this other man with disbelief "Haha told you bloody wankers me boss would save us!"The man yelled with a smug grin at Jett

While all of this was going on Balif simply hid under the table watching all of this "Go hang out with Pete she says it will be fun she says! Fun my arse!"Balif thought as he watched
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Pete looked up at the man with disbelief "So... You sent three ordinary guys to rob a bar full of hunters and huntresses... With a few pistols... You're not very bright for a mob boss are ya, friend? At least you have good fashion sense, but then again I'm not a good judge of that..." he said with a small laugh, mocking the man...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:19 pm

The man laughed with a small grin "Listen kid let me tell you something very important now."The man ran up to Pete very quickly throwing a quick punch at his jaw "Im not stupid nor weak."The man laughed
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Pete near immediately unsheathed his sword and blocked the punch easily, grinning cockily "Quick draw block, you like it?" he said before giving a quick slash towards the man...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:57 pm

The man quickly jumped back getting out of they way of the blade "Ahh got to use a weapon?"The man joked before looking at Jett and the other man. "Like i was saying you fucked up one job rob a bank and dont go into the bar!"

The other man looked at his boss in shock "Sorry the copers where coming and da where going to get us!"

"So you run into the one place you would get killed?"The man sighed for a second "You know what screw it your not worth it and your speech is awful so you can stay here." The man chuckled as he slowly started to walk out the bar

"He is just joking ya know he really likes me and when he come back with de troops ya will be a dead Beef cake."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Pete looked at the man about to leave in disbelief, getting angry at him "Hey, you bastard, don't walk away when I'm trying to beat ya up!" he said angrily, flicking his sword open to it's second form and firing three bolts at him the man...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:09 pm

"You're useless" Jett said as he gave a solid punch to the idiots stomach accidentally releasing a shock wave when it connected on reflex.  He then threw the man against a wall and started walking towards Pete.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next