RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Doom Bros Unite! [Closed]

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Doom Bros Unite! [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Pete smiled at Jett kindly "So... You're from Clear Cliff... What's it like there? From what I've heard from the other people I've met, it sounds... For lack of a better term: "Really, really, sucky!"..." he said with no shame, merely curious as to this mysterious town he's heard so much about...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:09 pm

"I don't really know to be honest a majority of my life has been spent outside the village at my house in the forest or traveling I really only went there to study or do a little shopping" After moment of thought his faces scrunches up unpleasantly "Though if I really think about it there was a number of incidents where I had to hospitalize people for harassing my younger siblings or attacking me"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Pete's curious gaze turned into one of respect "Wow!... You must really love your family, huh?... Man... It must be nice to have little siblings, huh?..." he asked as his tone turned melancholy...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:40 pm

Jett smiled gently at the thought of his family then let out a small laugh "Yeah it is pretty nice well at least when they aren't being little brats" "Ah but i'm sure you don't want to  hear about my family it really is quite boring"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Pete smiled with respect and interest "No, please, I want to know all about what it's like to have younger siblings! I... Never had them, so... Never got the chance to I guess..." he said even sadder than before, he sniffled a little bit and wiped his nose "S-Sorry... I must be allergic to... Something around here..." he said, trying to conceal the fact he nearly started crying...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:51 pm

Balif Smiled and poked Pete on his shoulder "....We need to get back to the bar.....We ordered things."Balif sighed as he looked at Jett "Would you like to join us?"Balif asked some what nicely as he turned "Please pete don't talk about family.....I hate it when people talk about there happy family."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:59 am

"Ah sure no problem Jett said while heading into the bar.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:58 pm

{At the bar.}

Pete sat back down at the window seat where they were before Jett came by, looking intently at Jett "So... Back to what we were talking about..." he said curiously and impatiently...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:41 pm

Jett was glancing around the place taking in the experience as he sat down by his new acquaintances "Well I guess one of them isn't all that new actually" he thought as the Peter inquired further about his family.  Jett decided that this was the perfect time to feign ignorance "Hmm? sorry I was was a bit distracted by all this" He said as he waved his hand in a circle indicating the entire bar  "So what where we talking about?
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Pete smiled as if to say "It's fine" "What it's like to have younger siblings." he said happily...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Taken abck by the sheer density of the man before him Jett hurriedly pushed out a sentence in a attempt to dissuade him from the topic "Oh umm huh well... you see... how about we talk about something else?! He said with a slightly panicked smile on his face.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Balif looked at the two a slight grin on his face "Hey Jett how is your team? or do you even know them yet?"As Balif spoke he took a quick drink from his tea "....Also if you want anything.....Feel free to order it."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Making sure to capitalize on the opening Page gave him completely snubbing the hard to deal with bear faunus "ah well to be blunt my team is a bunch of dammed lunatics. I mean they make me look well adjusted" He groaned deeply and continued " And on top of that they seem to be is some sort of segmented line of unrequited love! after a deep breath he continues "Then as individuals it doesn't get any better with one of them being a tree climbing pyromaniac the other one is a bitch to me for no gad dammed reason and the last guy well i cant really get a read on him yet" After a brief look at the menu he adds "The fucked up love line goes in that order too After finishing his tirade he stares into his menu for awhile.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Balif grinned a little at Jett's words. "hehehe.......That's teams for you......"Balif laughed a little before looking at Jett's "Do you not know what to order....?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Jett turned to Balif embarrassed and said "To be honest I've never been to a bar like this before so I don't know how to order"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:22 pm

Pete smiled and waved over a waiter, the one from before "Well they have alot of different drinks here, both alcoholic and none-alcoholic. They have the strongest vodka in Vale here! "Reaper's Calling" it's called, Balif had some of it once."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:35 pm

"Oh umm the thing is I don't drink alcohol after a brief pause he continues "plus like i said I don't know how i'm supposed to order"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Pete looked at him with slight annoyance, though it was too subtle to notice "I think they have salad here, you like salad?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:35 pm

"You know what I'm fine" Jett said as he put down the menu "I shouldn't  be spending money anyway"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Pete waved the waiter off "False alarm, friend, no order change..." "Yes, sir." the waiter said as he left "So tell me more about this team of yours..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:48 pm

"Well I guess i should tell you the basics before I get into any specifics.  The team is team R.E.J.T otherwise known as team Reajent the members are Sierra Rater,  Sarah Eden, me and Ryan Matthew "Thanatos" Arckeil Varryx‏"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Balif looked down for a minute "Sierra Really!?Balif asked in shock that yet another person from clear cliff "Why is every one following me here?"As balif finished speaking he sighed and called over a waiter "Two Green tea's please.....Jett you like tea right?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Pete looked in confusion at Balif's recognition of this so called "Sierra" "Who's Sierra? Is she an old flame from Clear Cliff? How attractive is she?" he asked curiously.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:58 pm

Balif looked down for a minute his ears going down "No!"Balif blushed for a second as he realized he was he shook his head for a second "She was just a girl i knew and one of the few people that was bulled more than me"As Balif spoke he looked down for a second.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:00 am

Pete looked sad and kind of guilty at Balif as he said this "Oh... Why was she bullied? Was she just as smart as you and not as attractive?... That totally sounded gay... By the way Jett, despite seeming otherwise from that statement, I'm straight... I'm just kind of blunt and that makes me seem like what I'm not sometimes due to misunderstandings..." he started to ramble...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next