RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Doom Bros Unite! [Closed]

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Doom Bros Unite! [Closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: Doom Bros Unite! [Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Pete grabbed Jett's arm suddenly "Dude, stop, I like this guy now... Okay, that's a lie, he's a dick, but he's useful!... Eventually..." he said , trying to keep his downed opponent alive...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Jett compleatly ignored Pete just continuing to stare at Blue with a unnatural intensity holding back the urge to seriously try to kill him
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:21 pm

Blue laughed slightly "Go ahead snap my neck for these nice people to see i mean come on how are you going to explain this to the cops? or to your friends there or every one here? so don"t be stupid and loosen your grip."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Jett reached around with his free hand and grabbed Blues jaw "You're right killing you would be dumb"  he said as he tightened his grip "But maybe I should just break you jaw to shut you up"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Pete flinched again at Jett's words "Dude, he's going to jail anywa-!" At that moment, the front door was busted in by a tall, rather handsome man in a police uniform, he had a rather large rifle on his back that seemed to have a chainsaw blade under the barrel, behind him were two rather young looking men in the same outfit, the pink haired man in front walked up to Jett, he had a very authoritative feel to his presence, he took out his badge and showed it to Jett and Pete "Ashe Chenso, chief of police! I assume that our old friend, Bluey, here is the one you called about." Pete looked at the man curiously "You look a little young to be at such a high rank... and yes, he is... And his lackeys..." "I have my secrets, kid, we'll be taking them off your hands, and thanks alot you two." he said before snapping his fingers loudly, the two young men got out two pairs of handcuffs and locked Blue's hands and feet together while he was still in Jett's grasp "You can let him go now, big guy."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Jett dropped Blue suddenly and glared at him again "You're a lucky man Blue" was all he said as he stood there silently.
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Blue laughed slightly "Im about to be really lucky."Blue looked at the cops for a second"You see m'r cops i happen to be doing nothing illegal at all and this i believe is police brutality....handcuffing me like this."Blue smiled even more "And you have no proof on me but you do on those 2 i mean they did beat me up for nothing not even defense or anything and killed two people today."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Officer Ashe sighed "Blue, you always pull that... And you know what always happens? You're proven guilty by witnesses, or evidence, or whatever... It would just be easier for all of us if you just turned yourself in... And even if you are innocent this time, those are for your protection and ours." Pete spoke up "Ask anyone in the room, right now, they'd tell you the same thing, plus, he said that his guys were meant to "Just" rob a bank, which we can assume was an order from him..." the police chief sighed "No, he's technically right... We can't take him in without proof of guilt..." he said, looking through the crowd and picking a witness at random, he pointed to Balif "You, the wolf faunus with the white hair and nice coat thing, what did you see?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:10 pm

Balif looked at Blue for a second the at Pete and the cop "I-i "Gulps sadly "I know him.....Before this.....So im a bad witness..."

Blue grinned a little "Yep he is dating my Niece so haha"Blue grinned a little at Ashe
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:13 pm

The officer shrugged and started to choose another person at random, pointing at a random pair of young human men and walking towards them, one of them not-so-subtly glaring at Jett...

Pete looked at Blue with surprise "You're Eve's uncle?... Huh...."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:17 pm

Blue smiled a little "Yep! and Before you say anything i'm a great uncle!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:23 pm

Pete shrugged "I wasn't gonna say anything... What about Virgo? What's your opinion on Virgo?... And if you don't have a "No ratting out on family" policy, what can you tell me about him that I don't already know?" he said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:08 pm

"He is a little monster that if i gave the keys to the city this whole place would burn. Anything else little one or can you let Mr grumpy face over there do his job so i can leave!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Pete shrugged, Officer Chenso was walking back from another pair of witnesses with an impatient smirk "Okay, I finally found enough witnesses who were willing to speak and weren't completely biased against one side... At least not obviously..." he sighed "Okay, Blue, time to head out..." he said with clear annoyance in his voice "It should not have been this hard to find evidence against you... I know that it's always you whenever you're involved... Damn due process..." he mumbled as he picked the tied up mob boss and slung him over his shoulder "Thanks for the help, you two, I would say that he'll be spending his time behind bars for a long time... But I have no say in the way the legal system works, just the way it's enforced... So... Bails and all... Sorry... On the upside, you stopped anyone from getting hurt!... That's something to be proud of... Right?" Pete smirked at him "...Why would anyone-... Nevermind... Just... Just take him away..." "Sorry you two... If it makes you feel any better, it takes alot to take ol' Blue down, isn't that right, Blue?" he said, turning around to let his captive face the two...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:34 pm

Blue rolled his eyes "Mr Grumpy i believe you forgot something? Those two used excessive force and killed two people. Which is punishable by law. so if i go to jail for any amount of time so do they. Or you could let us all go?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:38 pm

Chenso's friendly smile turned to a frown "Di-...Did you actually kill two of them?" "I don't remember killing one... Possibly concussing one, but not killing one... Jett... Were you too awesome there?..." Pete said with a glare to Jett...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:42 pm

"That one may or may not be dead" Jett said in a disinterested monotone while pointing at the unconscious lump on the ground that used to be the man that barged in that he had taken care of
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:52 pm

Chenso face palmed with his free hand "And you, shorty?" "I think I knocked one out cold, but he shouldn't be dead... Uh... If I did accidentally kill him, then... Uh... I have a bunch of people who'd want to bail me out... So... I'm probably fine... Due process and all..." "Was that a joke at my expense?" "No! N-Maybe..." "Wh-Whatever... I... I-... How come whenever Blue is involved I get pissed off!..." he mumbled to himself "Uh... So how long 'til the ambulance and coroner get here?... Did I say "Bring a coroner?" I think I did..." "They'll be here soon..." he said before walking towards the door "Stay here, boys, you're needed to arrest anyone that needs it after the bodies are identified and decided on..." "Yes, Sir!" his two assistants said loyally before Chenso left the building

"Why is it that shit's never simple with you?" He said angrily at his captive...

Pete shrugged "Welp... That was fun..." Pete said with a small smirk...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:03 pm

"IF it was it wouldn't be fun now would it. But sadly like all good games this one will end shortly and ill have to start a new one so why don't you save a little bit of time and let me walk.After all i was grief stricken about my 3 best friends getting the shit beat out of them and dying.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:08 pm

Jett just flopped down on a chair causing it to creak precariously "No it really wasn't"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:58 pm

"Sorry i was not help here...."Balif muttered as he looked at the two other boys sitting down
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:02 am

Pete shrugged "I thought it was fun..." he said to Jett before walking back to their table "Don't worry about it, Balif, ain't nothin'!... So... What were we talking about?..." he asked curiously...

Chenso smirked "Oh, have you replaced me with your army of expendable thugs? Nice to know that you care about your meat shields at the very least..." he said sarcastically to his bound foe...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:00 am

Balif shrugged a little "I dont know..."

Blue smiled a little bit "Who said anything about caring about them."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:14 am

Jett leaned back in his chair and said "I think you where asking about what kind of things I did in my past" he motioned with his arm to the contorted figure of the man he killed "Well it went a whole lot like that"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:10 am

Pete shrugged "Cool... I think we were talking about Eve, Leaf and Lucy though..." he said, ignoring the corpse as paramedics came in and took the bodies away on stretchers...

Chenso rolled his eyes "Heh... There's the asshole I knew in highschool." he said, patting his captive on the head "We've come a long way, haven't we, Blue?..." he said nostalgically...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next