RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event)

4 posters

Go down

Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) Empty Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event)

Post by Paige weaver Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am

Misaki was in her dorm room a evil grin on her face she managed to trick some poor fools in to doing a game of truth or dare. She already knew what her first dare for pete was going to be she was going to watch him spin on the fan once again. Misaki would look over at a small table that she had stacked with some basic drinks that she "acquired" from eve just for this event

(ooc- first round every one post once then after that its free posting. second any and all mature content is to be FTB third please do not spam truths....)
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) Empty Re: Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event)

Post by Strategist14 Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:07 am

Niles knocked twice, then let himself in. "This was to be the location, correct? I'm afraid I don't particularly know my way around yet. Definitely an... interesting... means of greeting newcomers, I'll admit."
Strategist14
Strategist14

Back to top Go down

Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event) Empty Re: Truth or dare revenge of the fan. (event)

Post by Requiem Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:44 pm

Around that same general time, both Misaki and Niles more than likely would have been able to hear a rather loud fusion of screaming and complaining from down the hall- a mass of sounds that seemed to be growing louder and louder with each moment. Soon enough, another duo appeared by the opened doorway, perhaps a foot or so behind Niles himself. Should the others have been looking at them, they would have noticed a particular, white-haired Faunus, who was somehow in a headlock from a girl who was nearly a foot shorter than he was. Because of this, he was leaning over at a somewhat awkward and uncomfortable angle  as he yelled curses in protest and tried to bat the lass away.

"Goddammit, let me the fuck go, Catharine! I get enough of these people every fucking day; I just wanna get some time outta the fucking dorm for once!" he growled in a ridiculous and whine-like tone. The only notable reply that he got from his companion seemed to be a shrug and a snort as she dragged him forward.

At first, she looked over at Niles, giving him just the slightest apologetic glance before weaving both her figure and the boy's around him. "''Scuse us," she muttered casually before releasing the crossbreed. "It's a good bonding opportunity, Bai. Now go sit your ass down and bond."

For a few moments, the tiger merely glared at the girl for a few moments before growling and muttering under his breath. He sent a quick glance to the other people in the room, seeming to stare at Misaki for a few moments more before rubbing his face and walking over to his bed. "God, fuck me in the ass..."

"With the way you just looked at her just then, it may end up happening~..."

Immediately after hearing that, Baihu rubbed his face before taking one of the bottles laid on the table and chucked it at Catharine. Instead of being hit with it or having it shatter against the wall behind her, however, she simply leaned to the side a little bit, catching it in one of her hands before looking at it and smiling. Without a word, she just picked a spot on the ground, popping the bottle open and taking a sip from it while lounging and waiting for whoever else would show up.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by bmanr1 Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:06 am

"Just so you know I'm not 'of age' to hear that kind of profanity." Aio stated, as he climbed in the window (Height isn't a problem, usually), "Then again, I'm not of age for intercourse, either. Still do that." He stated, a coy grin on his face, as he took a seat on the nearest bed stand, "Also, what's in the drinks?", then, noticing Niles, "Oh hey! How'ya been?"

(ooc: Yes, Aio is EVERYWHERE. Freakin' Everywhere.)
bmanr1
bmanr1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down