RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] Empty A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Drae Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:43 pm

On the outskirts of the city where few dared to tread resides an obsidian castle. Its black spires piercing the night sky as it stands impossibly above the grasslands below. It is said that within this house hides a Nightmare, one of the breed that kidnaps bad little children from their rooms before eating them with a side of mashed potatoes. While the Nightmare in question lives mostly alone, she rather detests the smell of roasting flesh, although she doesn't entirely mind the screams.

As the creature of these legends stalked the hallways of her obsidian lodging, she gazed towards the door with no emotion whatsoever, as it is also stated in the legend that she neither feels nor knows what the word means. In reality she wears a carefully composed mask of indifference to protect herself from her feelings. As she has betrayed by one she lived not once, but now twice. The first was a long time ago, yet the second far more recent. As such some the figure stalked the hallways in her pitch black dress, she pondered if the object of her  ill-fated affection would bother to show up. Stopping only to make sure that her notepad was nearby, and that her white hair didn't look tangled as well as making sure she didn't look as if she had been crying. She had of course, even one who shows no emotion still possesses it.

As the white haired match maiden was approaching the front room of her great castle, a blue haired girl with a pair of headphones the same color as her hair knocked on the massive silver doors. The Nightmare sensed this, and used her Aura to open the door as she walked down the stairs encircling the front room. The blunette stared at her friend, a small smile on her face as she examined what was in front of her.

"So this is where you do all your brooding," Natalie said, walking into the room with an amused expression. This room wasn't all that different from the front room in her mansion. Although with considerably more windows.

-I've been through enough lately, Natalie.- Lucy replied,  closing her eyes as she fought down another wave of emotion. It seemed that any implication of him could almost bring her to tears it seemed. -Is anyone else coming?-

"You have no idea. Leaf managed to somehow convince Cruccifix to come and play," Natalie responded, watching her friend merely nod in return. Natalie sighed inwardly remembering when Lucy would've at least wrote something in response to that same question. She might have even gotten a raised eyebrow out of that. However she never got the chance to attempt to comfort her friend before being assaulted by the sounds of the other females mentioned earlier. That and the sound of a specific Cat Faunus that Natalie knew rather well.

After the group had arrived Kuro set down three massive creates with a cat face on each stage before having a bottle out of one and handing it to Lucy. " Look like you could use one," He said, and Lucy reluctantly took it, although she didn't make a move to uncap it as she watched everyone but her and Natalie leave to go explore the castle.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Meanwhile, a certain girl named Tai Faber was walking through to Lucy's tower "Why did Mistress have to build her house so far away... I offered to let her hold the party in the ship, but no..." she muttered to herself, getting to the door of the castle and knocking as loud as she could on it "Helloooo!? Anyone there!?" she yelled out as she did so...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Drae Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Lucy turned as the doors swung open once again and revealed Tai to be standing there. She stared blankly as Natalie rushed up to greet Tai.

"Hey! There you are! I was wondering if you were gonna bother showing up. The others are exploring, come on."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Tai smiled at the two happily "Well, of course I'd come! I can't miss a party involving my mistress where a bunch of my friends are invited!" she said merrily as she entered, giving Lucy a small kiss on the forehead as she did so "So who else is here?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:00 pm

"Just me, Ishi, Cruc, Leaf- I think Mizu tagged along- and Melody. So... the usual people," Natalie replied, counting names off of her fingers as she listed off who all had arrived with her. She nodded in the direction of the West Wing.

"I think the others all went that way."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:16 pm

Around the general time in which the others' greetings were taking place, a couple of Faunus were making their way to the building; one a white-haired cross with a Tasmanian Devil, the other just...an oversized drake. They walked side by side, sharing the occasional word while just glancing around at the general area.

"This...is...a pleasant place, isn't it...?"

"It...certainly seems that way, yes..."

The two would stop as they stumbled upon a rather grand castle in which the rendezvous was marked at. Both boys looked at one another before noticing a few people at the front. As the two continued onward, the white-haired boy raised his hand, calling out across the clearing. "Uh...hey, there!" he began, rubbing the back of his neck with the remaining, vacant extremity of his. "I kinda heard about this thing from a friend of mine and got curious and all. ...Kinda brought a friend with me, too, and another one might be dropping by if he finds his way here, so I hope you don't mind."

He paused for a moment, realizing that he probably should've clarified if the one he had heard where the event was going to happen from was actually present.

"...And, uh...Tai, you wouldn't happen to be one of the people out there by the front, would you?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Tai looked at the new arrivals with a smile "Oh, hey Ven! Big-guy-who's-name-I-forget-all-the-time! How are you guys!" she yelled back happily before running out towards them...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:24 pm

".........I'm flattered by my apparent level of memorial importance."

"Ssssssshhhhhhhhh; just shut up, dude."

Despite the remark that he had given to his companion, Haven gave a faint, toothy grin while lowering his hand and noting the fact that the girl afar seemed to intend to meet he and his friend halfway. "We're doing, uh...well, I guess. Yeah."

Giving a shrug, the reptilian rose a hand, taking the fedora that he wore off of his head and striking it across his chest for a moment as he gave a slight bow. "We are indeed well; yes," he added in a calm and collected tone, nodding before slipping his headwear back on. "And for refresher's sake, my name is Corvou, Miss. I understand that there is some sort of event going on at this..."

He paused for a moment, slitted voids of his glancing back up at the structure before him.

"...Grand...castle?
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:29 pm

Tai looked back behind herself to see the tower Corvou was talking about "Yeah, a party's goin' on!... Also, if you guys weren't informed already, that's my mistress' castle... Be gentle with her, she's been going through a... Stressful time..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Noting Tai's ending words, both crossbreeds gave a curt nod while continuing onward. "Will do, man," Haven spoke, nodding. He rose both of his hands, hooking them both behind his head as he walked on. "Er...I really hope we aren't intruding too much, though. Again, I just kinda heard bits and pieces of this from a few conversations and got curious. And...we probably don't know like half the people who're gonna be here, anyways. Yeah."

"Not to mention that you asked a couple of people to drop by even before clarifying that there would actually be an event."

"Shut uuuuuup, man. I don't need this from one of the people that actually were invited by me. You followed along with the info just as blindly as I did."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Tai smiled and shrugged "So anyways, nice to have you guys here now. Right now, there's me, Natalie Aegis, Leaf Kominee, Ishi, Cruc and some chick named Mizu who I've met only once in passing, I'm pretty sure more are coming, though." she said happily, counting off the people there on her fingers "So, anyways, let's go!" she said before turning around and running back to the castle...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Ishi's ears faintly picked up the conversation from where she was sitting by a door while the other girls went through several drawers in the room behind her. However, despite this she wasn't able to make out exact words, but she could've sworn she heard Corvou's voice.

Why does the mere mention of his presence cause my heart rate to speed up? She thought as she gazed down the end of the hallway the group had come from.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Corvou appeared to pause for a moment as Tai began going through the list of whom she knew was currently waiting within. As the lass skittered off, Haven looked to his friend, noticing the slight daze he went in. "Uh...you cool, bro?"

"Eh?" Silver voids shifted over ever so slightly as their host continued on by the other crossbreed's side as they continued forward to the entrance. "...Nothing major, I suppose. I...simply...actually know one of the people that she listed down. That's all."

Looking at him for a moment more, the ashen-haired teen began opening his mouth a little bit, though sealed it yet again while shaking his head. Rather than speaking his mind, he decided to keep silent until entry. The Aegis individual a reasonable distance away by then, he lifted the same hand that he had moved earlier, giving her a quick wave while walking after the Faber into the structure. "Yo, there. Everyone's just a bit deeper in, yeah?" he asked while continuing his stride and allowing frosted blue eyes of his to continue scanning the interior of the hallway in the process
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Natalie turned towards the voice, and upon assuming that this was another one of Tai's friends, she merely nodded in reply.
"Yea, although they may be rummaging through Lucy's stuff. Better be quick and warn them that the Nightmare is coming for them," She said, Lucy appearing from the entryway a few feet to the left of Natalie a few moments later. From what anyone could see, it appeared to be a kitchen.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:18 pm

"...Should we hustle ahead, then, or-" Haven began, though quickly cut himself off as he spotted the newcomer some ways away toward his western flank. Faunus auds of his flickered lightly as his eyes simply followed her, and they blinked lightly not too long afterwards. "Uh...nevermind, then, I guess..."

For a moment, the two crossbreeds gave each other a glance before shrugging. ".........May as well see what happens," Corvou said. Haven nodded in agreement before speeding his stride a bit, leaving Corvou to give Natalie a quick bow before dismissing himself and following suit after his white-haired friend.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Starshine walked towards the rather imposing structure looking over a letter in his hand thinking "Yeah this is definitely the place". As he walked up to the entrance he felt an increasing sense of dread and anticipation "Anyone home?!" he shouted knocking on the entrance
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Natalie once again ran over to the door and opened it, "I would assume that you either were invited her by someone, or heard about this from Tai. So just come in," She said simply, stepping aside and letting Starshine in at the same moment that Ishi spotted Corvou deeper inside the building.

Dammit... why does his presence not surprise me, She thought, turning around and knocking on the door three times to alert her allies that someone was coming.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Starshine stepped into the castle looking around in slight awe of the scale of the place being from a village buried deep in the mountains. after taking a moment to collect himself he turned to the woman who had let him in "would you mind telling me whats going on? the letter I got just told me time and place" he said holding up the letter he had recived
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:29 pm

yay for mobile posts idk

Around the time that the canine afar was letting the others within know that he and his buddy were hooking around, Haven caught sight of her afar. Yet again, his ears were given a flicker in light curiosity. "...Uh...just a heads up, I think we saw that Lucy chick is coming around. I think we saw her on the way here, and-"

"...Are you, like, keeping guard while your friends are busy panty raiding the room or something?" he asked, chuckling and grinning in a suddenly casual and less formal tone. The sudden shift earned him a quick glance from his friend.

"...I've, uh...I've never heard you get so...not-serious-sounding before."

Sticking his tongue out a bit and blowing out to create a childish raspberry-type noise, Corvou simply gave a shrug while rubbing the back of his neck. "Eeeeeh. I just remembered something that a certain someone told me regarding that," he began, glancing over at Ishi. "I'm still trying to get used to it and all, but meh."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:34 pm

"It's a truth or dare game. We're just waiting for everyone to arrive right now. I think everyone is deeper into the castle... speaking of which, why haven't you gone back to crash their fun yet Lucy?" Natalie asked, looking over at the figure who was still standing in the doorway behind her.

-I'm waiting until they are unaware of my presence,- She replied, her expressionless gaze shifting to Star for a few moments before she wandered back into the kitchen.
-----
Ishi felt a small shiver crawl down her back, and she knew it wasn't from what Corvou said. "They kinda roped me into it, and plus it would be interesting to see what Lucy wears. From what they've told me all they have managed to uncover as of yet is black lace," She said, shrugging as she stared Corvou dead in the eye and willed her tail to stay hidden. The last thing she wanted was to turn into a puppy at this stage of the game.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Starshine smiled uncomfortably not quite sure why he was there "Shit this is why I shouldn't follow strange letters". He put his hand towards the woman that let him in "My name's Starshine Kyland by the way pleasure to meet you"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Natalie smiled and accepted his outstretched hand, "Natalie Aegis," She said, knowing full well that some people- Tai- would have immediately bowed down to her in honor. The Aegis family was rather well-known in all of Remnant. Although there were certain shut-ins who didn't know who they were.

-Lucy Raine,- Lucy wrote from behind Natalie.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Starshine withdrew his hand and gave Lucy a respectful nod "So you said that there other people... Guess I should head there then..." he said looking deeper into the castle terribly uncomfortable
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Corvou's smirk grew a tad more as he tilted his head and crossed both arms over his chest. ".........So...you're interested in finding more out about that type of wear, then? Is, like...is that what you're into, then?" the drake questioned in a rising tone, his tail lightly swaying behind his figure.

....Wholely because he felt awkward in the situation, all Haven did for the meantime was listen and gaze between the two, while also sending the occasional glance down the hallway for any newcomers.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:15 pm

As Tai was off inside the deeper parts of the castle, a certain bear faunus was walking through the forest alongside a human girl "We're almost there, Ton, and remember that she's... Sensitive... Try not to stray too far from me when we get there..." he warned as they walked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next