RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Graduation (Open Event!) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Graduation (Open Event!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Graduation (Open Event!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Graduation (Open Event!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Graduation (Open Event!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Graduation (Open Event!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Graduation (Open Event!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Graduation (Open Event!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Graduation (Open Event!) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Graduation (Open Event!)

+2
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Paige weaver
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Graduation (Open Event!) Empty Graduation (Open Event!)

Post by Paige weaver Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Everyone was in a rather impressive ball room waiting for the team announcements for the new year and those that would be moving on to another year. Everyone was instructed to mingle and discuses the last year as they wish with anyone they wish to.

Misaki was standing near the punch bowl giving off a small sigh as she looked around sadly "And only tow members of are team bothered to come......"Misaki thought in a small pout as she looked at the people talking trying to single out pete but having troubles.

Balif was standing near Eve with a slight grin on his face "S-so Eve it was a good year right?"Balif asked in a sweat as he clutched onto his glass filled with a red juice as he looked around for a moment "To many people...."

Rei was standing up against the wall on the left side of the massive room her hood up as she glared at people sadly "How can everyone be so happy even after this awful year?"Rei thought in a huff as she looked at Tai in slight anger.

Sarah was standing close to her team as she looked around with a warm grin"One year down 3 to go..." Sarah said jokingly as she looked at her team.

Mora was standing with his sister looking around kinda nervous "There is way to many poeple.....Hopefully we wont get crowded.." Mora said as he rubbed the back of his head as he looked around.

Luc was wondering around kinda bored as he looked aroung giving a small sigh.

Amber was standing near Shine as she looked at the boy with loving eyes "Having fun Star?"

Rinako was standing in a corner on the far back wall on the left side "Every one looks like there having fun...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Graduation (Open Event!) Empty Re: Graduation (Open Event!)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:07 am

Meanwhile, Peter and Sicarius were standing near Rinako, merely chatting "Man, I still can't believe our first year is over... Nearly sorta sad that it is...." Sicarius nodded "Hopefully next year will be better than the last for you..." "Yeah, seriously... Wish me luck, man..." "I will pray for you with all my heart. Ut Sibi Propitious Fractum... (May Fractum be merciful)"

Skye walked in throguh the front door in a fine tuxedo "The star attraction is here, ladies and gentlemen, don't swoon to hard!" he said to no one in particular before walking over to Misaki "'Ey darlin', sorry I'm late, I wanted to be fashionably late." he said with a charming smile...

Meli giggled at her brother's words "Don't worry, if that'd happen, it would've by now, I guess people get used to celebrities going to their school pretty quickly..."

Eve merely nodded at her boyfriend's words "It was pleasent, it wasn't very eventful for me, but that's not a bad thing..."

Tai was just chatting up a few friends of hers that were graduating, knowing that Rei was glaring at her, but trying to stay happy...

Sierra nodded at Sarah with a grin to match her's "One step closer to being a literal professional badass!" she said excitedly....

Gora was standing silently in the corner of the room, far from everyone else, looking extremely bored as he absent-mindedly sipped on a cup of punch "I shouldn't have come here... There's nothing for me to do..." he thought sadly....

Marais was sitting by herself as well, though she was closer to everyone than Gora was, she was holding a portable console and was clearly very into the game she was playing...

Opal was just chatting with his sister "I honestly never thought I would survive my first year this long, I guess I should've been more confident in myself..."
Joey and Kimmy were also late and just arrived, though not by choice, they had a very loud... "Heart-to-heart" about Kimmy's love life just outside... Kimmy immediately ran over to the Amant twins "Mora! I need an emotional moment!" she said in tears as she approached them. Joey just sighed and glared at Mora before walking over to Balif and Eve "I swear, sometimes that sister of mine can do some idiotic things..." he said before grabbing a cup of punch and quickly downing itm leaving an empty cup in his hand that he didn't care to refill...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:55 pm

Jett just sighed at Sarah thinking about how he couldn't wait to be rid of her "I can't wait to get away from her..." before deciding to just compleatly ignore Sarah, by heading over to where Meli was. "So how's it going?" he said to Meli trying not to look at Mora and Kimmy

Meanwhile Starshine was keeping an eye out for his sister that was supposed to have arrived today forgetting to respond for a couple seconds ".....hm? oh no not really it's just a bunch of people celebrating not failing, hardly worth getting excited over, especially considering how easy the first year curriculum is"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:49 pm

Misaki smiled a little at Skye "Always making me wait?"Misaki said jokingly at the boy.

Tonma came in with Violet the two looked around for a moment then gave each other a warm hearted smile before walking towards the boys they where dating.

Amber smiled a little more at Shine "Yes but we get are teams to! so this is a good day so act happy."

Mora hugged the girl softly "Whats the matter kimmy?"The boy asked as he kissed her on the forehead.

Balif looked at Eve somewhat hurt "What due you mean not eventful? you met me..." Balif said noticing joey and giving him a slight smile then looking back at Eve.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:13 pm

Skye smirked "Maybe... Where's our oh-so-glorious leader? Did he not come?" he said jokingly...

Pete and Sic noticed their girlfriends approaching them "Tonma! Nice to see you here... I mean, I don't know why I wouldn't, but... Y'know..." Sic smiled at Peter's awkwardness, then to Violet "Violet dear, it's a pleasure to see you here..." "Always gotta one-up me in words, huh Sic?" Pete said jokingly "Sorry, I guess it's in the blood to be pretentious... I say I guess because I never met my parents..." Sic joked back...

Kimmy quickly calmed down as Mora hugged her, but was clearly still sad "My brother got angry at me for dating you again!" she said sadly "Your brother's a real jerk..." Meli said sympathetically, patting her on the shoulder gently before noticing Jett "Jetty!... Uh... Can I go hang out with Jett for a bit, you two? Give you some alone time?..." "Please do..." "Okay... Come on, Jetty, let's reminisce or something, do something people do at graduations!" she said awkwardly, just wanting to give her brother and Kimmy some time alone....

Eve flinched at Balif's words "Uh, that's not what I meant, it's just that everything else was rather uneventful, it wouldn't have been half as good as it was if I didn't meet you..." "You're starting to sound like my sister..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:29 pm

Balif sighed as he looked at Joey "How is your sister anyway is she still dating mora?"

Mora smiled a little as he kept hold of the girl "Who cares? let him get mad at you."

Rei kept her eyes in a cold glare at Tai obliviously hurt by her happy presence

Tonma hugged Pete happily and kissed him on the cheek "Its ok pete I like your simple words."

Voiled quickly wrote down a note for Sic and handed it to him "How are you......i'm good..."

Misaki looked at Skye then spotted pete "He is over there..."

Droth seen the girl playing on her game and slowly walked up to her "Hello."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:30 pm

Jett Ā walked a little ways away from Kimmy and Mora before speaking "Soo uhh just thought you may want to know that my little sister is coming to Beacon today.... you know since you didn't get to meet her in Chasm when you stoped by to visit during the whole succession deal"

Meanwhile Starshine was doing as he usually does, which was ironically raining on everyone's parade "Yeah get a team then have some most likley douche bad guy assigned the leader position trying to order me around... fantastic" he said spotting his sister "Hey I gotta go do something" he said as he headed towards Halley's direction
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Tama entered the place finally, her long black hair was down her back. It was wet of course like she just came out of an shower. Her mask was securely over her face as she huffed a little. The white button down shirt was open a little because of her accidentally putting it in the drier and making it shrink. So she couldn't button up the first two buttons of her new shirt. Her little tie hung loosely around her neck as she looked around in the room for Arc. Although sadly she couldn't find him any where. The clans member kept her mask securely on her face. As she looked around some more to find at least one friend. She saw Pete and was about to wave hi to him, but felt a little out of place since he was with people she met only once. Then she saw Jett and was going to happily wave to him, but at last he was with people she did not know either. Tama shook her head softly hoping that someone she knew would come and say Hi to her. She was such a loner.

Killua had gotten to the thing early, which was a surprise. She was wearing the uniform in all of its dignity. Although she was wearing no shoes and her stocks were stripped. One had red and black stripped. The other was green and black stripped. Not only that, but she wore a red jacket over the uniform. Her head was down as her red jacket hood was up covering her face. Although what could be seen under the hood was the light green hair that was neon almost. The piercings on her lip were still intact even though she had been yelled at some teachers about having the metal. She was also yelled at because of having no shoes on campus and just wearing her stockings. Although Killua wasn't listening to them. She was a rebellious child.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:44 pm

Pete smiled thankfully at Tonma "Thanks... Uh... So... Last day of the first year... Pretty big, huh?.... I didn't expect myself to last this long...." Sic nodded "Niether did I... Uh-I mean that I didn't think I would last the first year... Uh..." he said awkwardly, Pete laughed and pat Sic on the shoulder "I know what you mean, man... Don't worry." "I'm good by the way, Violet... I'm good..."

Skye looked at Pete and smiled "Well... He looks happy doesn't he?... Like he's having fun with his friends who are so close you'd think that they were a team unrelated to us entirely....... Want me to go kick his arse and drag him back here?" Skye said cheerfully...

Joey sighed "Yep... What does she see in that talentless pretty boy?..."

Kimmy just continued to cry and tightly hug Mora, not saying a word, but showing signs of calming down...

Marais didn't acknowledge Droth's presence, clearly more focused on her game, but suddenly she yelled out in anger "Goddamnit! I hate this level!!" she before finally noticing Droth sitting next to her "Oh, sorry about that... Hey, how are ya?" she said as if she didn't have a small meltdown in front of the guy...

Meli nodded at Jett "Yeah, I you said something about that when we got there, I can't wait to meet her!" she said excitedly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:11 pm

Balif pointed at the two as they hugged "He seams nice to her...."

Mora kept hold of the girl hugging her tightly as he rubbed the back of her head

Misaki grinned "I would like that..."

Droth smiled a bit more "My name is Droth gale it is nice to meet you."Droth gave a slight bow as he spoke putting his right hand on his chest to show respect.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:20 pm

Starshine reached Halley, who was looking overwhelmed by the sheer number of people "It's great to see you" he said giving her a hug in greeting "You too Shine" she replied as Starshine broke away "Hey we should go meet up with Jett and his girlfriend they're right over there" he said acting as a shield for her from the other people as they made their way over to Jett and Meli. when they arrived Halley and Jett immediately locked eyes, and after a couple seconds Halley hugged him on the verge of tears too emotional after seeing him for the first time in years to even properly speak, and Jett being a man of few words merely patted her on the back of the head
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:30 pm

Grinning like an idiot, Ryan glanced around the room while standing toward the back of where his own team had gathered. "Pffft...lass, we're already professional badasses!" the sadist exclaimed with an undying pride. He lifted a hand, adjusting the tie that completed his normal outfit in place of his normal scarf, since his everyday attire was already formal to an extent.

Aaron, meanwhile, would be standing near the back of the room; relatively near to two of his own teammates, Luz and Rin, though not too close. He leaned against the wall while next to his sister, his arms crossed as he observed those around. A simple, "Hm..." escaped his lips as he glanced around. Chelsea did the same, though in a much more reserved and quiet fashion.

...Both Haven and Sianna were already well on the dancefloor, practicing a choreography routine that they were working on for their hobbies as the more upbeat songs began playing. Sianna was wearing a simple, shortlseeved button up shirt with a neat skirt, while Haven basically just threw formalities out of the window while wearing a simple pair of black jeans with a black hoodie.

Baihu and Corrine were watching them not too far off, jokingly exclaiming how sassy they looked but still somewhat impressed and happy for once nonetheless. Like Haven, both students had thrown what lsense of formalities they harbored and were wearing their normal clothing.

Taeseung was off on the dancefloor, as well, but was receiving more harsh yet sarcastic comments from Baihu all the while. Of course, he didn't care and just continued whatever he was doing; sometimes in a more fierce and passionate way to spite the tiger's eyes. His own attire was along the semi-casual/formal lines, so he was wearing his normal outfit, too.

Angelo, clad within a simple collared and shortsleeved button-up shirt and a pair of comfortable, chained jeans, slowly strode up by Tama's flank before nudging her in the side a bit. While adjusting the tie that he wore, he glanced at his other friends that were dancing, sighing while asking, "Sooooo...today's the day we get teams, huh...?"

Some ways behind Baihu and Corrine would be Corvou. A glass of punch within the left hand, the remaining one would be slid into the pocky of his slacks as he watched the ongoing scenes before him. Smiling softly, he sighed for a moment before raising his cup to his lips. "Damn...I'm gonna miss all of this shit..." he muttered to himself before taking a sip of his beverage. Exhaling in relief, he shook his head while lowering the glass once more and continuing to look around. "...Hm...maybe I really should become a professor here..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Joey glared at Balif "He's a pervert, that's what he is..."

Meli was surprised by Halley's sudden appearance "Uh... So I'm guessing you're Halley?" she said awkwardly...

Skye nodded and walked towards Pete "Peter Born, you short little bastard! We've been looking all over for you!" he said with a grim smile on his face, Pete flinched and froze at Skye's voice "Help... Me..." he said desperately "So these are girls you've been ditching us for at the cafeteria for a whole year! Skye Cinis, pleased to meet you, ladies." he said with a wink to Sicarius, Sic was... Not impressed "Skye Cinis, correct?" "That's me, yes." "Oh yes, we've heard alot about you, haven't we girls? Such as how you abuse him, both emotionally and physically at the slightest provocation?" he said before looking to Tonma as if to say it was her turn...

Marais nodded "Marais De Lumiere... You a new guy here? I ain't never seen you before..."

Last edited by Empoleon_Blownaparte on Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:59 pm

Balif shrugged "He looks nice.....and what guy is not a perv?"Balif said with a smirk as he hugged Eve a little

Tonma simply rolled her eyes before kissing Pete on the cheek "Go say hi to your team ill wait for you."

Droth simply smiled at the girl "Yep this shall be my first year here."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Tama looked at Arc and blushed happily. "I hope to be on your team Arc! You have already seen my naked so sleeping in the same room would be easy!" There was a slight giggle in her words. Always bringing up unnecessary things. It was something she was good at.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:19 pm

Angelo just stared at Tama for a moment, his expression unchanging as he seemed to be trying to fully comprehend what she had said to him. "...I-I...I...don't...even..."

Lifting both of his hands up, he rubbed his face and muttered into his palms for a couple of moments.

"...When...when have I even...seen you-... ...I..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:25 pm

Halley quickly let go of Jett and looked down with a blush "soory uhh y-yes I am" she said quietly

Starshine and Jett meanwhile stood by awkwardly for a moment, before Jett spoke up "So uhh Meli this is Halley um and Halley this is Meli my girlfriend"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:30 pm

Pete and Sic looked at Tonma with confusion "B-But-!?" Skye roughly grabbed Pete's wrist and started to drag him towards Misaki "You can flirt with your harem later, Born, just stay with us for our first grad night!" "I really don't wanna..." Pete said as he was dragged along, looking to his friends with desperation "......Do you ever feel like you've made a mistake, Tonma, but it's too late to do anything because if you did, you'd most likely get killed by your boyfriend's sociopath teammate?....."

"Yes, but last I checked, Eve was 100% legal!" Joey said angrily, Eve just blushed and smiled at the implications of Balif's words...

Marais once again just nodded "Small world, so am I.... Well, I've been living in a spare dorm for a few months thanks to my dad pulling a few strings so I wouldn't have to get my own house, which is cool..."

Meli smiled at Halley "Nice to meet you."

Skye walked up to Misaki "I got the bastard, where's Bai?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 pm

Tama giggled at Arc as she watched his expressions. "hehe! I'm just teasing you silly." Tama patted his head softly as she looked at him. Her light voice never faded as she talked to him.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:52 pm

"Jesus fucking Christ- you tease about stuff like height or accents, not...about...if someone's even seen you naked or something..." the raven muttered in a defeated way while peering at the girl from the spaces between his fingers. "That's...not even.. ...Dude, not even I'm that random..."

Over within his same location, Bai was still snickering at his three companions on the dancefloor. "You guys look so fucking-" he began, though quickly cut himself off. His Faunus auds flickered sharply as he heard the inquiry involving his name, despite the other noises happening around him. The smile wiped clean from his face, the crossbreed slowly glared over his shoulder and at the one who was requesting his presence afar. Growling quietly, he gave his friends a quick glance before turning around and beginning to walk off.

As quickly as he had done so, however, he would be yanked back by the back of his collar and dragged across theĀ  clearing. Snapping his gaze over his shoulder once more, fully realizing that Destiny was the one hauling him off. "Aaaaaaagh, Cori, let me the fuck go, dammit! So help me God, I'll-"

"Kill me? Yeah, we both know that wouldn't happen."

With a slight grin plastered across her lips, the female sadist hauled Baihu forward one last stretch before shoving him forward and into Skye and Misaki. "There you go; I hope you're able to tolerate this bastard like the rest of us have managed to so far."

"FUCKING DAMMIT, CORI-"

In a seemingly ignorant way, Corrine simply turned around and looked among the people. Catching sight of Sicarius, she tilted her head a bit and waved over at him before beginning to walk over. "Hey there, Sic."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:41 am

Droth simply smiled at the girl "Lucky you i had to stay in a tent outside of town....."Droth blushed a little "S-so What type of weapon do you use?"

Misaki grinned as she grabbed Bai "Looks like the team is here"

Balif rolled his eyes "It looks like he is taking good care of her though..."

Mora hugged kimmy a little more "Are you done crying dear?.....Do you want some punch or somthing.."

Amber walked up to Shine "So who is this?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:17 am

"Uh, well I have a giant drill attached to a gauntlet... I call it the Drill Buster and I bought it off of a merchant back home in Lumiere... You?"

Skye nodded "Wonderful, now let's reminisce about the good times of the year, shall we?" he said excitedly "What good times?...." Pete said, clearly bitter "Liiiiiike.... The Ramen Inciden-" "THE RAMEN INCIDENT WAS NOT A GOOD TIME!! I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES!" "Aw, but it was awesome how the squirrel-" "No it was not! It really, really wasn't!...." "Well it could've been worse without the butte-" "The butter made everything worse! EVERYTHING!" "You're overreacting, right guys? The Ramen Incident was awesome."

Joey sighed "I just don't want him to take advantage of her... Something tells me I've failed already.... I think it's my common sense."

Kimmy nodded and looked up into Mora's eyes "S-Sure... I'll have some punch... And if you could punch him as well, I'd really appreciate it!" she said with a joking smile....

Sic nodded to Corrine "How do you do, Cori?..." he said politely "Y'know, sending Bai in will just make things worse for Peter..." he said half-jokingly, though the half that was serious was clearly concerned for Pete...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:13 am

Baihu simply glared bitterly between those gathered with him, crossing his arms over his chest as if judging all of them. "He's right. There were no good times this year," he snapped back in a rather strong and harsh tone. A growl was obvious within his words as he gave them another quick scan, his tail lashing behind him in minor agitation. "I don't wanna fucking say this and probably will go on to rip my own tongue out that way I never say anything like this again, but I actually agree with Shorty there, for once."

As the tiger was just beginning the new experiences with the group afar, Corrine simply stared over at him, a devilish smirk crossed across her lips as she chuckled quietly. "Mhm...I know, and I apologize for that. But...although it may not seem like it, it actually may hurt Bai more than Peter. I mean..." She lifted a hand, pointing over at the fuming Faunus. "...Look at him, he's already losing it..." Shifting her gaze to the assassin, she shrugged lightly while slipping either hand into her pockets. "Although, let's face it. As things stand now, they'll be on the same team. They need more time to get used to their attitudes."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Misaki rolled her eyes "It wasn't that bad...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:28 pm

"The year or the Ramen Incident? 'cause both were pretty bad... Well, actually the year was kind of good for me, but with no help from any of you... Can I please go back to the people I like now?..." "Nnnnope!"

"I'm pretty sure a year is enough to get used to someone... I don't think Peter's team will ever get any better..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next