RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Drae Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Natalie looked at the owner of the voice with her eyebrows raised, her blue hair swept down her back as the Nightmare beside her continued petting the Fox. "You do realize how wrong you are in that statement, right?"
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Nightmare's Idea of "Fun" [Truth or Dare ALH #1][Closed]

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:48 am

Haven just stared at Natalie, the flickering movement between Faunus auds of his ceasing to a slow stop. "Are...are you fucking kidding me? he asked in a shroud of uncertainty, his tone rather low and defeated as he spoke up. Grumbling quietly soon after saying this, he leaned down, balancing both elbows of his onto the top of the backrest and placing his face within his palms while continuing to mutter.

Snickering, the drake besides him gave him a quick pat on the back. "Heheh, guess you really should've confirmed what the even was for before coming."

"Hnnn...shut uuup, man. Y'know what, I hope you get molested during this thing. You deserve it."

In reply, Corvou gave the first-year another casual pat before boosting himself up a bit, sitting on the edge of the backrest supporting the nearest couch while allowing a foot of his to support himself as it touched the ground below. "So...when's this thing gonna start, anyways?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:59 pm

"I would assume we are simply waiting for someone to start it off, speaking of which. Would you mind doing the honors, Lucy? It is your house," Natalie said, looking over at the white-haired girl as she spoke. Lucy was still absently petting the fox, but she still managed to part with it for the few seconds it took to scribble down the question that would be asked many times that night.

-Ishi. Truth or Dare,- Ishi stared at the note for a few seconds, her left shoulder resting against the door frame leading back into the kitchen as she pondered her response for a few seconds. After about ten seconds Ishi straightened up, her hair loose and barely skimming the top of her belt as she looked at the Nightmare.

"Truth," She said, having decided to steel her resolve and answer whatever question the Nightmare threw at her. She hadn't anticipated all of the questions however, and was thrown off when Lucy quickly returned with a question that would have ended up being said at some point during the night.

-Are you in love with Corvou?- Lucy wrote calmly, the canine's face turning a bright scarlet as she read over the note. Kuro and Natalie watched with raised eyebrows while Mizu simply gave Ishi that same stalker-esque stare that she had given so many people before. Leaf's gaze flickered to Star for a split second before Ishi finally gave up and answered.

"Yes," She sighed, her shoulders drooping as she finally gave up to her feelings, "Although I think he and I have already covered this before," Ishi added, turning towards Star. "Alright, Star. Truth or Dare?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Tonma smiled softly at Pete for a moment before sitting down in a open seat a happy grin on her face as she looked at the rest of the room and the people there
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Pete sat down next to Tonma and smiled back "Uh... You and Lucy will meet for real soon... he whispered before looking to Star with a patient, yet expecting look...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:23 pm

Starshine sighed as the couple finally sat down turning from them to the girl who's name was apparently called Ishi "I pick truth... Also I would like to know how you know my name"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:11 pm

"One word to answer your question: Leaf. My question: What do you think of the aforementioned princess?" Ishi asked, crossing her arms expectantly as she stared at Star, Leaf turning to the faunus beside her at around the same time, anxious to hear how the object of her affections felt about her.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:36 pm

Starshine glanced at Leaf an then back to Ishi "Umm she's pretty nice from what I've gathered the couple time we've talked" he stated disinterestedly. "I don't like where this is going" he thought looking over at Pete "So what'll it be truth or dare?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Pete's bear ears perked up "Uh... Pfft, good question... Uh... Truth?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Starshine leaned back in the couch and thought  for a moment "Okay here's one. is it true you compleatly bitched out in a fist fight with Mora Amant?"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:49 pm

Pete shrugged, not seeming to take offense "I didn't "Bitch out", I merely realized I could not beat him and humbly surrendered, there's nothing wrong with knowing your limits..." he said before looking to Corvou "Big guy, truth or dare!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Throughout the past few turns, Corvou had been watching from his 'seat' with some interest, his tail swaying beneath and behind his figure all the while. These movements would be brought to a stop as he heard Pete speak, however, and brought his silver gaze to lock with the bear's. "Heh...big guy, huh...? he muttered in light amusement. He remained quiet for a moment or so, eventually just shrugging and leaning further back. "Eeeeh, what the Hell, Give me a dare."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Pete nodded and thought for a few seconds "Hm... I dare you... To lift a couch with myself and whoever would like to volunteer on it." he said with a shrug "Think you can do that? I mean, you look strong enough... But than again, I'm short as hell and can lift a lot with the right motivation... So you can never really tell by physical appearance how strong someone i-I'm rambling aren't I?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:57 pm

Tonma smiled as she kissed Pete on the cheek "Just a little."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:00 pm

For a moment, the drake just stared at the requesting Faunus. Another eventual, slow shrug would be given after a moment or so as he slipped from his seating, instead walking calmly over to the front of the couch in which Pete sat upon, crouching in front of it. "Pff, it's perfectly fine, man.And sure, what the Hell?" he spoke before beginning to look around at the surrounding individuals. "Sooo, are there any volunteers? Orrrr should I just get this over with now? he asked as if making sure.

After saying this, he paused, scanning the people in the room before making a somewhat vacant-minded decision and aiming his gaze upon Natalie. "And just a heads up,you're up next after I either live through this or crush my back or something, sooooo...in advance, Truth or Dare?."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Starshine sighed and stood up "If it'll get this over with faster sure count me in" he said plopping down on the couch that was to be lifted
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:33 pm

"Eh, What the hell... gimme a dare," Natalie said, uncapping a bottle of 100% alcohol before taking a tentative sip. "Whoo that's nice. Where did you find this anyway, Kuro?"

"Don't think you wanna know."
Natalie shrugged.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Tonma smiled as she was sat next to Pete "Count me in!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:45 pm

At Star's and Tonma's movements, Corvou waited another moment for the two to be fully seated before he actually went to work. He slipped either hand beneath the front of the couch before tipping it back a bit, actually slipping himself under while supporting the seating with one arm and hand with a good amount of effort while sliding himself under. In a swift movement, he shifted his remaining, vacant extremity up to hold the bottom of the couch up above his face, while the other hand soon joined it. A couple of awkward mutters escaped his lips as he balanced the structure on both his hands and the tips of his knees, making sure to level it out the best he could. "........Jesus Christ, I regret approaching this shit like this..." he muttered quietly, releasing an awkward breath as his tail coiled up from beneath the couch.

After doing so, he tilted his head a tad, barely skimming a glance at Natalie while keeping the couch up for a little longer. "Let's take it up a notch from lifting stuff. Lap dance, er...someone of your choice. Have fun with it, I dunno," he spoke, finally sliding the couch off before quickly rolling out and just laying there against the floor.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Pete smiled "That was fun!" he said happily, not noticing what Corvou said about Natalie's dare...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:04 am

Natalie sighed, swirling her drink for a few seconds as she pondered the dare set in front of her. Raising a manicured finger into the air, she raised the glass to her lips and tilted her head back, the clear liquid sliding down her throat as the glass emptied. As soon as Natalie realized the glass was empty, she lowered both the glass an  her head, placing the former on the coffee table in front of her with a relaxed sigh.

"That brought a nice buzz," She muttered, her gaze sweeping the room as her younger sister sat on crossed fingers.
Oh please, Sissy, pick me. I would do anything if you did, Melody thought, staring at Natalie as the blunette's gaze swept over everyone present. Natalie sighed as she stood up, "If I knew this shit was gonna happen I wouldn't have asked for weekends off of work. I swear, I get requests ALL the time for this thing," She said, her gaze falling on the bear who currently resided on the couch. Walking over to the aforementioned individual, Natalie placed herself on the Faunus' s lap before looking at him.

"A dare is a dare I guess. Tonma, sorry chica, but I'm fairly sure Lucy will skin you alive if you interfere. She's already looking for reasons as it is," Natalie stated calmly as she sighed. This would be easier if I was drunk, She thought as she went to work, twirling her hips and otherwise indirectly sexually taunting the Faunus in front of her for a solid two minutes. After she was done, she tossed her hair back as she refilled her empty glass, sitting  back down next to Kuro before raising her glass in the general direction of Corvou' s companion. "Truth or Dare?" Natalie said as Melody turned to glare daggers at Pete.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:07 am

Pete was speechless as Natalie gave him the little show "...Damnit Corvou..." he said quietly before turning to Tonma "I was expecting to get an awkward boner today, but I expected it from a drunken you... Or maybe Leaf..." he said awkwardly, apologetic tone obvious in his voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:12 am

Despite his downed and somewhat tired state, Corvou listened to what was happening. He couldn't help but snicker devilishly from hearing what little curse Pete had to speak toward him, his tail flickering lightly in amusement before coiling up yet again. Having seen this, Haven looked down at his friend and nudged him numerous times in the side of the head which, although it effectively ceased his laughter, replaced it by a series of childish and muffled grumbling noises. These nudging movements would stop as he looked to the side, noting how his gaze was currently matching the one who had just been dared. Blinking slowly, he reeled his foot away and set it on the ground, Faunus auds of his flickering. "Aaaaaah...you're fucking shitting me, right...? he muttered in a defeated tone, groaning all the while. He slipped his hands into his pockets while pondering for a moment, leaning against the couch while his animal ears folded back a tad. "Eeeeeeeh...screw it. Give me a dare, too."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:15 am

Kuro facepalmed as Natalie's face split into a wide, dangerous grin as the blunette slammed her still-full drink on the table, leaving back and crossing her legs as she gestured towards the drink with an amused expression.

"Drink it all."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:25 am

Silence would overwhelm the crossbreed as his ears flickered yet again and his gaze shifted a couple of times between the drink and the girl who had requested that he dispose of it. Heaving a deep sigh, he shook his head and allowed his ears to pin back against his skull yet again as he walked over, reluctantly taking a seat on the floor after grasping hold of the beverage and swirling it around a couple of times while looking down at it. he glanced up at Natalie for a moment. "...Just in advance, if I end up getting drunk by the end of this game, I'm not sorry if I puke on you," he spoke with a smirk before raising the glass up to his lips and beginning to down it.

After a moment or so, he slammed the glass down on the table yet again, releasing a heavy breath of relief while actually laughing and flicking the side of his head a few times. "Ohhh my fucking God, man... Heh, that really is some good shit right there. ...Whoo..." he chuckled while shaking his head once before glancing around at everyone else. Rubbing the back of his neck and making a clicking noise with his tongue, he eventually rested his attention upon Tai. "Eeeeeeh...your go, Tai. Truth or Dare? Pick your poison."

Another pause would be taken after the inquiry as he looked back at Natalie and Kuro.

".....And do you guys have anymore of that stuff, by any chance?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next