RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Snow nodded "'Kay, sure, take as long as you want." she said with a shrug...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:50 pm

Anjo smiled as she began to walk up stairs before she went all the way up she looked at Snow "There is stuff in the fridge if you want something to drink."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:01 pm

Snow nodded again "Noted!" she said with a smile before getting up and walking towards the kitchen...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Anjo went up stairs and stated to get changed thinking "Snowy is really nice...hope she stays my friends longer than most people do.Anjo sighed a little as she continued to get dressed
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Snow entered the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed a can of Vepsi "Can't get drunk, so I'll just take the next best thing..." she said to herself quietly before going back to the living room, taking a large sip out of her soda...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Anjo came down back into the living room simply dressed in a white night gown "So are you ready to watch the movie"Anjo asked as she sat down next to Snow and brought her legs up onto the couch and giving a smile at Snow as she did
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Snow blushed at the sight of Anjo "Damnit, she looks even cuter now..." "Y-Yeah, I'm ready to watch it..." she said with an awkward smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Anjo smiled as she hit the play "Are you ok? You look nerves...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:26 pm

Snow shrugged "I... Have a weakness to cute things..." she said bluntly, blush still slightly noticeable...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:30 pm

Anjo giggled slightly at Snowy before looking at the screen and seeing some one get killed when she seen the she jumped in her seat and landed ontop of snow and grabbed her shaking slightly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Snow didn't really react at the sudden kill "Jump scares... I don't get what's scary about them..." she said bluntly, trying not to blush at Anjo grabbing her...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Anjo let go and looked at Snow blushing for a second "Sorry i scare easy...."Anjo said with a slight shiver "And is it me or is it cold now...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:51 pm

Snow shrugged "I don't feel anything different..." she said with slight confusion...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Anjo started to shiver even more "I-its really cold....H-how can you n-not feel it..."Anjo sniveled a little as she breathed her breath was see able as if it was a cold night
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Snow was actually starting to freak out a bit at this "...Am I dreaming or something?" she said in confusion, starting to hug Anjo in attempt to warm her up...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Anjo shivered even more as she started to hug Snow "S-so cold....S-so cold.."Anjo said in panic as she cried a little her tears turning to ice as they came out
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Snow was legitimately scared at this point, she was starting to feel cold herself now "U-Uh, I don't know what to do here!!" she said in worry as she hugged Anjo even closer, her cold body was actually starting to hurt from contact with her own "O-Ow... What the hell!..." she said, still holding onto Anjo despite the strange pain...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Anjo shivered even more "C-cant feel a-anything t-to cold...."Anjo said quietly as she shivered more but the cold effect started to slowly go away.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Snow started to get up, pulling Anjo with her "C-C'mon, u-uh..." she looked around the room to see a heater she didn't notice when she came in "That could have been more useful a few seconds ago..." she thought angrily at herself, walking the cold girl over to the heater and quickly turning it on "Please work, please work..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Anjo shivered less as she was heated up "T-thank y-you...."Anjo said as her teeth chattered as she spoke.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Snow took a deep breath and put her hand on Anjo's shoulder "You okay now?..." she asked with sympathy in her voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Anjo looked at Snow sadly "Y-yea....Are you ok d-did i hurt you?.....P-please tell me i dint hurt you...."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:22 pm

Snow shook her head no and sighed "Just... What the hell was that?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Anjo stopped shivering and looked at snow "I-i don't know......."Anjo said as she slowly got up
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Snow shrugged "Well... Whatever it was, it's over now... Hopefully..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next