RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:43 am

Blue looked down at Snow's chest before looking up "Huh what?"Blue said with a smug grin "Also did anything happen with her getting cold? hmm?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed) - Page 7 Empty Re: a snowy angel (s.s snow angel)(Closed)

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:47 am

Snow sighed "you know about that, huh? Mind telling me what exactly that was?" she said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:50 am

Blue smiled a little "So it did happen."Blue let out a small sigh "That was her semblance and from what i can tell it hurts her as much as the people around her. Also the reason i had you watch her."Blue looked at Snow for a second before sitting down and a computer chair by a desk and spinning in it "So what do you think of her?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:53 am

Snow smiled "Like I said, I felt a connection as soon as we met, she's a nice girl, wish we had more time yesterday, but all we did was watch a little bit of a movie and then she freaked out, Ihelped her calm down, then we went to bed... It was Nightmare on Elm Street by the way, her idea, not mine..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:05 am

Blue shrugged a little "She scares easy"Blue smiled a little as he mumbled "Just like her mother...."Blue shrugged his head then looked at Snow "Well your going to be spending more time with her. And i know i know it can't possibly be as fun as killing some poor beggar."Blue stood up before turning around and smiling "Ah one more thing you are staying here while this mission is going on so your on the job all the time. Dont worry about your house ill keep a sitter there and will make sure you have your own room from now on."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:07 am

Snow was surprised at this offer, but accepted the task "I won't let you down, sir." she said in an uncharacteristically loyal tone before standing up herself "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to get dressed..." she said, walking back towards up the stairs...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:09 am

Blue smiled a little "One more thing you can drink just not to much."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:16 am

Snow smiled down from the top of the stairs "Thank you, sir!" and with that, she slowly opened Anjo's door, trying not to make any noise...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:19 am

Anjo was sprawled out on the bed as much as possible enjoying her sleep still mumbling "N-no thats cold there......."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:26 am

Snow looked at the younger girl's position "So cute..." she said quietly before walking over to the closet and taking her dress out, leaving her pants until before she leaves, figuring she'd be staying a bit longer since she now lived here. She slipped her dress on and walked back towards the door...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am

anjo still asleep let out a small snore before mumbling "A...a...kiss...o-ok...."Anjo mumbled still asleep
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 am

Snow smiled warmly at the younger girl, at first continuing her exit, but against her better judgement, she turned to walk back towards the bed "I really shouldn't do this, but..." she though before leaning down and pecking the younger girl on the cheek "Sweet dreams, see you when you wake up..." she said quietly before quietly leaving the room...

THE END
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7