RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The whispers writing lesson ss

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 Empty Re: The whispers writing lesson ss

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Violet grinned happily as she wrote a note "Why you like me?"Handing the note to sic she grinned even more. After wards she kissed Sic on the lips quickly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 3 Empty Re: The whispers writing lesson ss

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:59 pm

Sic read the note and smiled "Well... First of all, you're the first person I ever felt I could really trust, even if I had just met you a few minutes beforehand... And before you ask about my brothers... They're rather... Unpredictable..." he said, looking at her sincerely "Second of all, you're a very kind girl... Third of all, very beautiful." he continued...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Violet blushed a deep red after hearing Sic's words. She quickly began to write her next note with a small grin on her face. "Me want to meet family"Handing the note to Sic she smiled with a loving smile as she looked at Sic
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:55 pm

As Sic read the note he got a look of worry on his face, it slowly grew as he spoke "Uh-My brothers aren't people you'd like to meet... Remember how I said that they're also killers? Well... They take their jobs... Alot less seriously... The least that would happen is Mendax and Latronem flirting with you... The most is Pellentesque shooting you, eating your corpse and saying it gives him "Extra health"... Watch out for Pell... He's... Not right in the head... I'm not sure why... For some reason my other brothers are, for lack of a better term, sane enough... And yet Pell... He scares us... Alot... He seems to think life's a video game... It's strange, since we've all had pretty much the same amount of exposure to fiction... I'm sure you can guess already what everyone's favourite genres are." he said bluntly, laughing a little at the end thanks to his, for lack of a better term, joke...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Voilet gave a slight pouty face at Sic before writing a note "Me want to meet still. Sound fun?"Violet handed the note to sic with a slight grin.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:38 pm

Sic sighed "Fine, I'll take you someday, probably soon since you're insisting so much... But on one condition: No matter what, do not split off from me, if someone sees you alone in the temple or the forest nearby, they will do their best to kill you with no expectation to survive... That's one of our strong points... The lessers, or "Caretakers" as we call them, do not make any attempt to live, only succeed... It's almost kind of scary now that I think of it..." he said with worry for his dear friend and lover...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:42 pm

Violet hugged Sic tightly before whispering in his ear "Me will stay by side."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:08 am

Sic suddenly grabbed her into a warm, loving hug, it was not sudden enough to be able to scare her though, the most would be a small surprise "Good... Don't worry, I shall take you there as soon as I can..." he said with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:26 am

Violet smiled even happily as she was hugged pulling away slightly as to kiss sic softly holding him still to have a long kiss
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Sic kissed back passionately as he could before pulling away "I just realized... What time is it?" he asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:40 pm

Violet looked at her watch for a second before showing it to Sic pointing at the time "It late...Me want to still hang out..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:45 pm

Sic looked disappointing to see the time was extremely late "Oh... Wow... We should get to bed, hm?" he said with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:47 pm

Violet blushed deeply as she wrote "You want to share bed?"Handing the note to sic as she looked down blushing deeply
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:48 pm

Sic nodded "If you want to, of course..." he said gently...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:50 pm

Violet slowly stood up for a second putting out a hand to help sic up as well "It be alright....He can be trusted.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Sic took her hand and got up with her help, starting to walk towards her bedroom without a word...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum