RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The whispers writing lesson ss

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 Empty Re: The whispers writing lesson ss

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Sicarius blushed the hardest he could, getting lightheaded "Uh-Uh-Uh-... Could... You please... do that again?..." he said, getting extremely embarrassed...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The whispers writing lesson ss - Page 2 Empty Re: The whispers writing lesson ss

Post by Paige weaver Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:31 pm

Violet blushed deeply as she looked at Sic "He...Wants another? He is cute. He is friend. Can me trust him." Violet sighed as she kissed Sic on the cheek again after pulling away she locked eyes with sic and froze at eye level with sic
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Sic looked at her, deep into her eyes, he thought he couldn't blush any harder than before, he was wrong, it took up his whole face, his look gave off an air of love for Violet, not a hint of lust or obsession,  just love, he was breathing deeply from embarrassment, it was a few seconds until he said something "I... Love you, Violet..." he said quietly, putting his arms around her into a warm, soft hug, resting his head on her left shoulder...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Violet was frozen her lips parting enough to speak in a dagger filled voice "L-love....."violet began to tear up slightly as she tried but failed to hug him back "why he love me? Me not cute me bad talking. Me hurt him! Why!?violet thought sadly
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Sic raised his head to look at her "Y-Yes, Violet... I love you... And yes, I mean it, I mean everything... I'm sorry for lying to you for so long! Even after it seems I've said everything, something else comes along that I need to keep secret!..." he said, angry at himself for always needing to keep secrets like this "I know you probably don't like me that way... But... Just tell me..." he said sadly, waiting for an answer...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:46 pm

Violet still frozen looked at sic sadly. "love me..."violet stammered out fear taking complete hold "he love me....why me no move! I want tell him!i love him...
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Sic started to tear up, thinking that she wasn't going to give him a straight answer, he let go "I-I understand... You need time to think..." he said, wiping his eyes and trying his best to calm down, succeeding rather quickly, though the sadness was still there "So... Are we going to restock on ammo... Or should I just leave to let you think?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Violet Dropped down to her knees sadly as she looked up at sic "S-stay..."Violet muttered out for once her voice was filled with a sweat sorrow as if a mother was telling there child it was ok after they got hurt "Me...Love"Violet muttered out with fear taking her over again "Me want him to know! Me cant talk! Me Just want words to reach....Me pathetic.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Sic's eyes widened as her barely heard Violet's words "W-... What?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:37 pm

Violet began to tear up slightly "Me...Love you."Violet said quietly as fear to its grasp and she started to curl up into a ball and cry sadly . "Why so hard! Me love him..Me want him to know! Why cant i move to show him!"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Sic looked at her with shock, joy and embarrassment all at the same time, knelt down in front of her and hugged her again "It's okay..." he said before kissing her on the cheek lightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Violet panic slowly disappeared with that kiss as her fear slowly went away she looked into Sics eyes for a second before blushing a deep red "Me..Love you."Violet muttered out as she blushed even more when she did
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Sic smiled at her with tears of joy in his eyes "Me love you, too..." he said with a quiet laugh, hugging her even closer...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Violet smiled lovingly at this hugging back a she did "This feel nice. Feel like love."Violet thought as she hugged Sic tighter her tears and fear going away as she did
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Sic slowly leaned forward to whisper into his new lover's ear "May I... Kiss you on the lips?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Violet blushed deeply as she looked at sic for a second before looking away and nodding her head slowly up and down. A slight shock of fear went down her back as she did. "Me first kiss.....Me want but scared."Violet thought as her eyes met Sic's again giving a somewhat puppy dog look at him.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Sic slowly leaned in closer so that there lips were connected, giving Violet an awkward and short, yet extremely loving kiss, he leaned back to look at her "Uh-... Sorry... I'm not used to that..." he said with a small laugh...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:26 pm

Violet blushed from the kiss. Violet looked Deep into Sics eyes lovingly as if a mother would. She Slowly leaned in and pecked Sic on the lips before pulling away and hugging him tightly. "Cute"Violet said with a happy cut up voice.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Sic blushed and laughed again slightly "I'm... Not cute..." he said with a smile...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Violet smiled even more when He said that hugging him even tighter "You cute."Violet whispered into his ear happily
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:30 pm

Sic laughed "No, I'm not! Stop saying that!" he said happily "Seriously though... I'm not cute..." he continued, slightly embarrassed about Violet's insistence...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:32 pm

Violet grinned happily "No. You cute!"Violet said happily her voice slowly getting better and not as scratched up as normally. After she spoke Violet kissed Sic on the cheek again happily
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:00 pm

Sic blushed once again "Fine, I'm cute, whatever..." he said jokingly before standing back up "Sorry to interrupt this little moment, but you said you needed ammo, correct? Were we not going to get some?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 pm

Violet smiled as she got up grabbing her paper and writing "Rather stay home."Handing it to Sic with a slight blush as she did "Me get ammo later.....Me want to spend time with him.."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Sic smiled as he read the note "Uh... Okay then... So... What are we gonna do now, then?" he asked curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum