RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 Empty Re: Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall]

Post by Requiem Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:21 pm

At the sounds of Skye's struggles and yells for aid, Thanatos quickly dispatched of yet another soldier, ruthlessly chucking him back into the small pile he created at the end of the hallway before glancing back over at him. His eyes narrowed and he grit his teeth with a quiet growl, catching sight of whatever beast approached him almost instantly. In a swift motion, he swung Retribution in a skillful manner, beginning its movement-triggered transformation from primary to secondary form. Once it was done transforming, he crouched low to the ground and prepared to make a lunge to the other sadist's help, muttering something as he placed his hand on the bottom portion of the staff of the newly-adjusted Retribution, while the remaining scaled further up to balance the dual pair of axe blades residing on top of it.

The moment that he began to make his progression forwards, though, he heard Melody's voice, and, in turn, glared over his shoulder to look at her quickly. When he did so, he caught sight of her weaponry, and, upon an almost immediate recognition of the well-known railgun build, bringing his axe down as he instantaneously brought himself into a sort of low-scaled position with his chest low to the ground on instinct. Soon after he did so, he found himself wincing just a tad at the sound of the weapon being fired, shaking his head and looking over to see the then-holey beast afar. A low breath escaped his lips as he began to stand back up, holding Bestial Retribution over his shoulder and walking up to the creature's carcass. Curiously, he poked at it several times with his foot, only stopping to shuffle a bit closer before he basically repeated the motion into its face.

When melody announced the progression further in and walked past, though, he merely gave the thing one last glance before following after the girl in a calm and dismissive manner.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall] - Page 2 Empty Re: Valkyrie [Reboot][Plot][Forever Fall]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:12 pm

Skye prepared to die and silently prayed to any deity that would listen, even the one that made his village the hell it was from shear paranoia, as the mercenaries he was fighting were replaced by the towering colossus of a beast "Notgoodnotgoodnotgoodatall!!" he said, closing his eyes and ducking behind his cover fruitlessly, not even listening to Melody out of fear.... And then he heard the creature die. He peered out from behind his cover after opening his eyes to see the near-miss that nearly hit him, he looked over to Melody and waved with a sincere smile that couldn't be seen through his mask "Thank you! This honestly went better than I expected. Only one person panicked and nobody died!" he said, clearly honestly impressed "Note to self, the stealthy opening doesn't work..." he said as he got out from behind his protection and followed the others "This is a good omen for the rest of our progression." he said without a hint of irony.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:17 pm

There are times I seriously wonder what my father would think about what I'm doing... This is one of them, Melody thought as she nonchalantly stepped through the rubble left by her shot. After passing through the third room she pointed to the side at a charred, mangled heap of flesh only barely recognizable as a person.

"That's why you drop to the floor." Melody said, not even a hint of remorse in her tone as she walked through broken wall after broken wall towards the one on the far end. When they arrived she placed her hand on the surface of it before breathing a few moments and opening up the blueprints. "We don't want to blow right through these, we might hit Arin. Inside here is where we need to get to, the door is this way," She said, turning right and jogging down the expanse towards the laboratory door.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:30 pm

Only sparing a glance to the mangled figures that were corpses, Thanatos continued trekking throughout the wallbound rubble of the laboratories, hopping smoothly, lightly, and quickly in order to keep up with Melody. As soon as she entered back into one of the hallways and stopped to check the blueprints, he spun Retribution fiercely around his figure before slamming its axe heads into the floor to look around for the moment. A low murmur escaped his lips as he eyed the nearest corpse, glaring at it quietly. I'd actually feel sorry for them if they didn't do what they did... he thought bitterly before looking back at the Aegis child. Seeing her beginning to jog off, he pulled his axe back out of the ground, polishing it lightly before sprinting after her. To keep his attention up and his combat skills hardened and at the ready, he vigorously spun it all around his figure as he progressed onwards, creating a threatening, blade-run vortex all around him that was a hazard to those who either passed or became near him while he dashed off.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2