RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Eve looked at him and nodded, rushing through the entryway and noticing the large beast, the so-called "Oni" she gasped in fear and surprise "Wha-What is that thing!!" she screamed in panic, brandishing her cane into a defensive position and keeping her distance from the powerful looking opponent...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:27 pm

Rin slowly stood up, grunting in pain as he held his side.
" That would be an Oni of Pride. Type A. This is why Ozpin suggested I call for backup," He said, coughing as his hands flew up to his mouth. Holding back the onslaught of blood that he would undoubtedly end up doing all over his hand, he slowly brought himself all the way up, his face bruised and cut from the debris, and a rather large shard of reflective rock was buried into his left shoulder.
I can't give up now, these two won't last against something this strong.

Last edited by Reaper on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 pm

Balif looked at the creature in a mix of aw and fear sending 20 fire paper arrows at it "Im not falling for any more of these things tricks im not losing anything else!"Balif yelled as the arrows flew thou the air.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Rin chuckled at Balif's reaction, turning to face the Oni before he started yelling, his voice dripping with venom.
" YOUR NOTHING! YOU ACT POWERFUL AND PROUD SIMPLY BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE, YOUR JUST A WORTHLESS MAGGOT! I SHOULD KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!, He shouted, struggling to keep from coughing up blood as he did so. Hatred coated each and every word that erupted from his mouth, the words seeming to inflict far more pain on the brunt than Balif's bombs had.
" You don't deserve to be defiant in my glorious presence, you are nothing compared to me. NOW BEFORE MY MIGHT!" The Oni shouted, it's voice filling the space surrounding it.
" And who are you to dictate what we do? Your the son of a black dishcloth and a pile of grease! What inkling of power you believe you have is nothing! You a wireless creature who believes that just because it's bigger than everyone else is should be respected. You know what I say to that? Go. To. Hell."
The Oni stumbled backwards, large gashes opening up on its form as it attempted to remain present. It's gaze turning to Balif as it weeded out the weakest will.
" Bow before my might, praise me and I shall shower you with anything you could ever want! Money, fame, women. I can give you all of it, this boy has never done anything for you. He would rather you fall off the face of the earth than stand by his side. The only reason he saved you from dying is because he needed a source of entertainment."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Eve looked in fear at the beast as it targeted Balif "Stay away from him you ugly beast!" she yelled as she ran towards it, attempting breath her corrosive gas on it's back.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Balif smiled at the beast "You have nothing i want and you never will you fucking useless piece of shit!"Balif yelled angerly at the beast as he watched Eve try to fight it.
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:57 pm

The Oni reeled backwards, more gashes opening up as Balif rejects it's offer. It's form beginning to blur as a small shape darts towards it, a large scythe in his hand as he jumped up, swinging the weapon down into the manifestation's head as he shouted.
"Go back to hell you worthless pile of shit!" Rin shouted, the Oni evaporating in a large cloud of smoke as Rin straightened  up, the smoke being absorbed by Retriever as Rin's hold on the weapon faltered. The scythe falling to the floor as he passed out. Thethe rock shard lying a good distance away from when he pulled out out as he finished off the Oni, blood beginning to pool around him as he lost consciousness. Revealing several deep gashes in the stomach region, as well as several serious cuts on his arms and legs. Proof that his fighting had taken its toll on him.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Eve panted as she looked at where the Oni once stood before noticing Rin's predicament "Oh dear God, Rin! Are you okay?!..." she said as she looked him over "That was a stupid question! Of course he isn't! Oh God, Balif, help me!" she yelled in a complete panic...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Balif ran up to the boy and ripped out a small bit of fire paper and placed it on Rin's biggest wound "This is going to sting a lot!"The paper blew up in a small explosions burning the wound shut "Ok now for the rest of them....."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Eve stood back with worry "Are you sure that's safe?..." she said with hope and fear clear in her voice...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:21 pm

Balif shook his head no "No its not safe........But....Its better than death..."Balif said sadly as he blew another wound close and looked at poor rin "Please.....Dont die from shock..."
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:27 pm

~~~~~
Where am I? Rin thought, glancing around at the mountain peaks around him. He knew this place, this was where the Grimm Reapers were trained. TwinSpire University. He looked down at the clouds pooling under his feet, the air thick with fog as he squinted in an attempt to peer through it.
Seven shadow figures could be seen, one much more fearsome than the others.
"Well Well Well, look who the cat dragged in. Finally found your limits, eh Host?" Pride asked, his spiked spaulders glinting in the half-light as he sat atop a throne of human bones, his fingers drumming across a human skull.
"Sure seems that way Pride," Anothe figure spoke, yawning as he laid back. Sloth.
"What a shame. All the sex and blood that he missed out on, it upsets me," Lust sighed, shaking his head as he spoke.
"This wouldn't have happened had you just killed them like I said," Wrath spoke, glaring at Rin as he did so.
"Your lying. I'm not dead, I can't be." Rin replied, eyeing his sins as he stood his ground. Too afraid to show strength, yet too strong to show weakness.
"Maybe not yet, but soon. Your days are numbered Tachibana. And the second you accepted this mission you started the clock,"
Before Rin could respond, the world faded away.
~~~~
"AHH!" Rin shouted, screaming in agony as Balif bombed yet another wound. "A bandage would work just as well you know," he said, one eye closed shut as he gritted his teeth.

Last edited by Reaper on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Eve suddenly hugged Rin as he woke up "Oh, thank God youer alive!" she screamed loudly and thankfully to the larger man...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:35 pm

"What happened? Did we kill it?" Rin asked, his gaze turning to Retriever as he accepted Eve's hug.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3