RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Eve squeaked in surprise at Balif's voice before calming down and laughing it off "Uh... Yeah, Ah just never thought that Ay'd be fightin' demons... Maybe Ah really am the Devil, if demons are real, then Ah'll have me own personal army!" she joked, trying to save face.
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Halls of Reflection [Intro][Closed][Horsemen of the Apocalypse #1: Death]

Post by Drae Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:17 pm

It was at that moment several shadows appeared, on  resembling Rin, one for Balif, and one for Eve. Rin's Soul held a rather large battleax in its hands as it cocked its head to one side, "Com  on Rin, these fools aren't listening to a word your saying. Why don't we just kill them already?" It asked while Balif's finished forming.
"Why are we even here, Balif? It's obvious they can handle this themselves, why don't we just go lay down and take a nap?" It asked it's Host, Eve 's sin finishing it's formation.
"Why are you stooping down to such a low level, Eve? Your sooo much better than these peasants. They should live in fear of your amazing power and worship the feet you stand on. You could go back home without having to worry about that mean old Pastor now would you?" It asked, a whip in its right hand as it spoke. From the look of things, Balif's Grimm Soul was the only one without a weapon, and Rin's grip on Rot tightened as he identified the three.
"Host Name: Rin Tachibana. Sin: Wrath. Type: 2,
Host Name: Balif Turlson. Sin: Sloth. Type: 5,
Host Name: Eve Klein. Sin: Pride. Type: 4.
We're lucky we didn't get an Oni... Remember! Don't listen to them!
" Rin said, shouting out the last part to Eve and Balif as his own Sin swung, Rin barely managing to pull Retriever up in time to block the attack.
" Oh come on, Rin. People have done nothing but fear and ridicule you... didn't you say you wanted it to stop? Then you go back on that by saying you won't kill anyone... your so weak."

((OOC: alrighty. You control your character's Grimm Soul. Remember that they will attempt to persuade your character into their way of thinking.))
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:27 pm

Balif jumped back and opened his book as his sin talked "Come on just go home and read a book and nap in the sun don't fight i'm only telling you what you want to hear come on do it for your self just this one time you know they would do the same thing come on."

Balif listened to his sins words "I.........Shut up!"Balif yelled as he ripped out a fire page and useing his semblacne he turned it into an arrow and shot it at his Sin.

"Even your weapon tells you the same thing don't act just hide and sleep come on just take a nap don't make me make you."Balifs sin grabbed the arrow out of the air and smiled as he ate it "Tsc tsc Balif water makes thous not work remember " The sin yelled as he ran at Balif and elbowed him in the back "give in to what you want"The sin chuckled as Balif hit the ground

"But.............Eve needs me........"Balif muttered as pain shocked thou his body.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Eve gasped as the Grimm Souls formed "Oh god please help me..." she whispered to herself as she raised her club to a defensive stance and watched the demon-like entity approach her slowly, a blackened version of her acidic breath flowing from her lips "If your god cared, he would've come to save you from the hatred, from the pain of being locked away, would he not?... Unless you really are the devil they believed you to be, hmm?..." it said in a charming voice "If you do not wish to rule it, maybe we could just raze it? hmm?" it said as Balif was knocked back by his own Sin, Eve looked back as he crashed to the ground with a loud thud, as Eve looked back to her sin it was right up in her face, it placed a hand on her cheek softly "Don't worry about him, dear, he's just a wolf faunus, you know how they are..." she looked in fear as she opened her mouth to speak "No... No youer wrong!!" she yelled as she swung at her sin harshly, knocking it back "This power is a blessing that Ah was born with, Ah have no wish to use it to hurt others, even if they say it's a curse!" she said as she rushed at the still knocked down Grimm Soul and bashed it's head in, it let out one last sentence "You are... A fool, Eve...." and vanished into smoke that was sucked into the still fighting Rin's scythe... She panted and collapsed to her knees after that burst of adrenaline "Ah just killed a demon... Ah'm proud of myself... The irony..." she said, too distracted with her thoughts to notice the others were still fighting...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 am

"come on balif why not sleep please"balif slowly stood up his hand clenching a fire paper his grin turned evil as he walked up to his sin and shoved his hand down it throat bomb still in hand "screw you!"balif yelled s the bomb went off turning the sin into nothing more than a smoke that went to reapers scythe. As it did Balif noticed his hand blown off by the explosion "dammit........."balif thought out loud as he fell over slowly bleeding out...
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:34 am

"come on balif why not sleep please"balif slowly stood up his hand clenching a fire paper his grin turned evil as he walked up to his sin and shoved his hand down it throat bomb still in hand "screw you!"balif yelled s the bomb went off turning the sin into nothing more than a smoke that went to reapers scythe. As it did Balif noticed his hand blown off by the explosion "dammit........."balif thought out loud as he fell over slowly bleeding out...
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 pm

" You see Rin? He was weak. He deserves what he gets, although it's a damn Shane you didn't get to him first new is it? Oh.... wait. That doesn't matter now does it?" Wrath asked, Rin dropping to his knees and clutching his head as his pupils turned into small black dots, his mind reeling as he struggled to maintain a shred of control. No. I will not succumb. I'm stronger than this. It's just a little blood... it's just.... blood. Rin thought, his struggling ceased as a maniacal laugh filed the site, a pair of large demonic wings sprouting from Rin's back as he stood up. Instantly cutting Wrath down without batting an eyelash.
" You will pay for your transgressions. And by the judgement of Death himself.... REPENT MOTHERFUCKER! Rin shouted, three of Depression's gems shattering as he appearing next to a stray Grimm Soul, although this was not one but two. Their small forms barely able to properly materialize as Rin struck them down in one fel swoop, the two souls instantly  disappearing as Rin clicked his tongue in disappointment. "What a shame. I was hoping they would bleed," He muttered, his gaze turning to Balif as they boy laid on the ground. Kneeling next to the boy, Rin took out a small amount of surgical gauze before wrapping the wolf's injury in it.
"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see you die. It's just that the other Rin wouldn't appreciate it."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:51 pm

Suddenly Eve came out of her trance at the sound of her ally's voice, she turned to face the others as she stood up "Did you fellas see that!! Ay-... God help me, Are you okay, Balif?!" she yelled as she saw the enraged Rin attempting to heal the injured faunus' injury, she ran up next to Rin and knelt down to get a closer look at Balif "Is he gonna be alright!?" she said with clear worry as tears started to form in her eyes...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:03 pm

"He'll be fine," Rin said, standing up and looking around the room. "Guess I was a bit too quick," He muttered, his wings flapping once add she examined the entrance that they were to proceed through. " I've been here before. Albeit in another lifetime, but I've definitely been here before. My scent is strong over here" He added, commenting on the steering scent of Death that permeated the air around the hole.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Eve looked at Balif's unconscious body and held his remaining hand softly "... So... Ay'm guessin' those were Grimm Souls..." she said to Rin curiously before she came to a sudden realization "Where're the twins?" she said as she looked around worriedly to find the young duo...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Be looked at Balif with tears in her eyes "i-is Balif ok?"Be muttered out in between her cry's as she looked at Balifs body. Phis looked in disbelief as the sight that un folded in front of him "I-i Why couldn't i do anything!?Phis began to sob sightly as he looked down at the ground sadly
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:26 pm

As the twins spoke up Eve had spotted them "It's okay, it's okay, he's gonna be okay!" she said desperately as she motioned for them to come forward "We'll just have to get him back to the city quickly then we... We... I don't know, but he's gonna be okay, You can live fine without a hand!..." she said, trying to calm herself as much as she was the twins, tears still coming out of her tear ducts...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

It was at this moment that Rin dropped to his knees, the wings on his back becoming more angelic as his pupils returned to a normal size.
"I need more control. I should've been able to prevent that," He muttered, standing up as the wings disappeared. Turning towards Eve, he glanced over at his friend while taking care to keep his injured hand or I'd sought.
"Take him back to town. I've he's in a safe place come back and find me. I'm going deeper in."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Balif grunted at the words his eyes fluttered open to see Eve and Rin "h-hey.........What happened.."He muttered as he tried to get up slowly un aware of his missing hand or the fact Eve and the twins where crying.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:27 pm

Eve was still crying as Balif said these things, but quickly realized he was regaining consciousness, drying her eyes with her wrist and hugging him tighter "Oh thank the lord youer alive! I thought you were gonna die!" she said with obvious thankfulness as she gripped the wolf in her arms tightly...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:30 pm

"Ow!"Balif cried out in pain as he was hugged "Whats....with you......You act like i died or was hurt or something i was only bruised right?Balif said as he looked at his missing hand his face turning to complete fear "What happened to my hand!?Balif yelled as he looked at it his face becoming slowly pale
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:32 pm

" Welcome back, your hands blew to pieces when you killed your soul. Get some rest. I'll be collecting if you need me, Rin said, Death's Retriever in his hand as he walked into the shadows of the hole. Soon after gunshots could be heard, and over time they became further and further away. It couldn't be told if Rin was truly having trouble, or if it was rather ready due to three of the gems missing.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Eve's tears kept flowing as her voice got more gasping from worry "Well were attacked by our inner-demons, then you got punched out by yours, then I bashed mine's head in, then Rin went into his demon thing form 'cause you blew your own hand up shoving a paper down your demon's throat!" she said quickly, frantically and wheezily from worry, ignoring Rin's more composed reaction...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:51 pm

Balif hugged Eve softly before looking at the twins crying faces "Head back home..........ill be ok"Balif smiled and whispered into eve's ear "We need to help rin.........I don't want him to get hurt......."

The twins simply nodded and slowly left not wanting to see any one get hurt by those things.
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:55 pm

Eve slowly dried her tears, voice still filled with fear for the poor wolf faunus "But... But your hand..." she said sadly and guiltily to the man in her arms...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by lord of pantsu Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:00 am

Balif looked at it and chuckled slightly "What about it?"Balif slowly stood up and used his semblance to left his book as well "I can left and fight with just my semblance so i'm........i'm ok"Balif face turned worried as he thought about his words "Im going to die in here!" he thought as he looked at poor Eve "You.......you should leave to."
lord of pantsu
lord of pantsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:18 am

Eve looked at Balif with slight anger born of great worry "No, I'm staying here with you! I don't care what you say to make me stop, I'm staying!" she said with a sudden drive as she stood up as well "I'm not going to be left behind..." she said as she let some corrosive gas escape her lips to emphasize her point, it was nothing major, as not to hurt Balif if he came into contact with it, but it left her message clear...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:33 am

For Rin it was quite a good deal easier. Death's Retriever a mere blur as he swung it around, cutting down multiple high level souls each time. Each couple windmills was interspersed with a dew kills with his pistols before the cycle repeated. All happening in the space of a few seconds. He was unstoppable, but he didn't let this get to him. He reminded himself that it was due to the three missing gems that he was this powerful.
Makes me wonder why Ozpin suggested that I call for backup, he wondered, doing a small twirl before a large roar from behind him cause him to leap forwards, executing a perfect frontflip as he landed. Cursing under his breath as he glared into the eyes of an Oni.

A loud explosion rocked the cave, shaking a few bits of rock loose from the ceiling. Eve and Balif would be able to clearly feel the impact alone, as well as great a faint cry from the hole Rin had disappeared through.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Eve heard the crash and felt the impact, nearly being knocked off balance, but steadying herself with her cane "What in Remnant was that?!" she yelled in worry...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Paige weaver Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:20 pm

"I-i dont know lets go see"Balif said as he slowly stood up pain shivering up his body as he did. His book began to float next to him as he began to walk down the path "You coming?"
Paige weaver
Paige weaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next