RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

Graduation (Open Event!)

+2
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Paige weaver
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Graduation (Open Event!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Graduation (Open Event!)

Post by Drae Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:17 pm

Ishini eyed the newcomer with a sceptical look. Is this kid for real? she thought to herself as she raised one eyebrow. Her faunus ears twitching slightly while her tail performed small circles in turn. "I'll let you handle this before we get back on topic, Cor."
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Joey smirked "I know what you meant... I was making a joke..." "It wasn't very funny..."

"Fine... Go talk to him if you think it'll help... But if either of you get hurt really, really badly, don't say I didn't tell you so..."

Marais sighed "Just an amnesiac preteen with a literal god complex... She... Causes trouble alot..."

Skye merely shrugged "Okay then..."

At that moment, Pete reached the rooftop of the building, stopping dead in his tracks as he saw Lucy "S-Senpa-I-I mean, uh... L-Lu, what are you doing here?..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Rin chuckled at Hui's excuse for throwing his king off of the board as he revealed another, identical piece hidden in the pocket of his coat and placed it on the board, "Believe me Hui. I'm as bored as you are right now," he said sincerely as he stood up from the chair and stretched. "However, we could always see what everyone else is doing. No causing chaos though, we'll have time for that later," He added, looking at the self-proclaimed goddess through the corner of his eye as he shrugged and sat back down.

"You could've refused you know. It wouldn't have hurt my feelings," Shizu said calmly as she took another sip of her drink. "In fact it would've given me an excuse to stay home as well. Believe me Jijo, there is nothing I'd like more than to be laying around watching a movie right now," Shizu confessed as she heaved a large sigh. Kasai chuckled next to her as Shizu returned her gaze to the crowd. "Sometimes I think the secretary is more worried about me than you are, Jijo. Makes me feel a uneasy having a near-complete stranger worry so profusely about where I go."

Lucy turned her back towards Pete as he spoke, the soft breeze blowing her hair away from her gently as she stood up slowly and smiled at the bear. "Just looking at the view. I guess I remembered something when I walked into the ballroom," she said, her voice still at its usual quite volume as she smiled. "Feels weird to regain a memory... must've been weird when I lost them. Right... Kohai?"
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Hui shrugged "Sure, let's do something else..." she said as she got up from her chair...

"I-If you wanted to stay home for the event, you should've said so, I would have agreed to do so, loyal slave or not..." she said guiltily...

"Y-Yeah, it seriously was an-... Wait... What did you just call me?..." he said with bittersweet curiousity...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Lee dramatically put his hand over his heart like he was hurt. "How can you say such a thing Corvooou-y!" His pink hair was very neat and shiny, almost styled in a certain way. "After all! I have been in this school for almost two years! I tried to make conversation with you! but you tend to ignore me. Corvou-y! That is not a way to a woman's heart you know!" Pointing a finger at him like he was mother. And wagging it at him.

"Tama, I am ordering you to let the boy go! NOW!" Ringo's voice was demanding almost empowered. Although she was empowered. Tama let go of Arc instinctively. The power of Ringo's words made Tama bite her lip. "Now! Leave, and grab me some food." Ringo just wanted Tama out of the way, so she can talk to the boy that has captured the heart of her beloved idol. Without another word Tama seemed to walk away from them. Although the aura around her was dangerous and pissed off to the fullest. Ringo shook her head and looked at Arc with cold eyes, "You? Who are you boy? You look like a 12 year old." Hot tempered and angry as usual Ringo spoke. Her white hair fell around her. The scar on her cheek showed.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:37 am

In a slightly awestruck yet unamused way, the raven cast a faint glare at the newcomer as she reappeared, his jaw dropped ever so slightly as he found himself astounded at the sense of aggressive assertiveness she held and displayed. Huh...well, I guess I don't need any introductions for this chick, then. Seems like she knows-

Angelo's thoughts stopped rather abruptly as he heard what little trace of Ringo's statement that he bothered to listen to. Almost instantly, he snapped his gaze up to meet with the girl's, his face shifting from its imagery of confusion and awe to one of complete and utter annoyance and lack of amusement. For a moment, his teeth clenched rather roughly as he suppressed a light growl, muttering to himself in Korean tongues as he crossed his arms over his chest while giving the other a thorough, judgmental lookover. Should one have looked closely, they would have noticed how his hands grasped tightly near the bends of his elbows; a display of his rising, yet subtle agitation from the sudden snafu considering his height. "...Angelo. My name is Angelo Jaehyun Arc. I know that I look young as fuck and like I shouldn't even be here, but I assure you that, if you give me any tongue like that without even knowing the basics of who I am, I won't hesitate to kick your ass, even if you're a chick or a friend of Tama's," the boy stated sharply, his eyes narrowed even more so than usual as he kept perfect eye contact with the one standing across from him. He looked afar, glancing over at Tama as she scurried off, though kept his mentality upon the fiery-tempered lass all the same. "From that little situation, I can assume that you're from her Clan, right? The Tomilin Clan?"

Taking a deep breath, the Arc teen gave a piercing glare from the corner of his eye and directed it at the ashen-haired student nearby.

"Tama's told me a lot of things about the Clan, you know- a lot of good things. From what she's told me, I never would've thought that they'd have such obnoxious bitches in their populations."

As this little scenario began escalating, Corvou would simply be staring down at the crossdresser that he was forced into an encounter with outside the ballroom. Silence would take his reins for quite a while as he gave the fraud a good lookover. "...My apologies, but I truly do not remember who you are, nor do I even remember your face from prior scenarios or occasions. It does not quite surprise me, however; if you have been here for nearly two years at most, then we are obviously in different years. We would have had little to no classes with one another," he replied in a low, monotone voicing. Though his demeanor seemed calm with his stance and actions, within, he was honestly beginning to grow a tad annoyed at this figure before him. ...There's a lot of things I'll miss about being a student, but I guess bullshit like this would be among the shorter list of cons that I can make up right now... he thought bitterly.

Allowing no hints whatsoever regarding his internal thoughts to surface, the drake simply continued on. "And even if you have attempted to talk to me within the last couple of years, I am sure that I did so for my own beliefs and motives; pure and intent ones, at that. Truth be told, I am glad to accept the fact that my ignorance leads me astray to the path of your soul, though only due to the fact that my own has already been captured by another certain someone," the man spoke in a serious and unamused tone while faintly gesturing over at the wolf nearby.

He paused for a second or so, lifting one of his hands to take the hat upon his head off. The remaining extremity would bend and lift upwards as well, though brushed throughout his hair once his headwear was off.

"...And if you do not mind, I ask that you cease from speaking my name like that. 'Tis truly annoying and offputting, to say the least."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 am

Ringo couldn't help, but laugh at Arc. "Hold up right there. Friend? You think I'm a friend of her's?" Shaking her head letting the white hair fly from side to side. "Wrong." A cruel smile laced over her lips. "Giving you tongue? I just made an obvious detail on how short you are, obviously." The head clans member said in a snarky tone as she looked down at the boy. Her white eye lashes fluttered as he yelled at her. Then bringing up the clan. The clan that Tama shamed when she hugged this boy. Although the hotheaded teenager kept that to herself. She rather not expose any more the clan to these outsiders. "Angelo, Right? I don't know what Tama has told you. Which she shouldn't have opened her mouth about the clan, but. The clan is full of survivalist. Bitches, well certainly. Who wouldn't wanted to be angry bitter." The red eyes glared at him. Although a smile was over her face as her anger was sparking. "You can call me a bitch all you want, although what you have told me so far." The white haired girl giggled softly. "Thanks Angelo. You were much help. Especially what you said so far."

Tama had returned with a plat of food as she shoved it into Ringo. "Leave, and do not return. Your making Arc mad. If you keep making him mad. I will disobey ruling and I will kill you." She spoke in a flat voice as she wedged herself between Ringo and Arc. Her eyes were showing no emotions. Ringo smiled softly, "If you kill me, wouldn't you be the new head? As far as I can tell, you can't. Especially since you wont. You owe me... Remember that." Ringo started walking away, "Oh also Tama.. I forgot to mention. Looks like I'm going to be a student here also." Ringo winked at Tama and Angelo. Then took her leave as she began to disperse in with the other students. The black haired clans member turn towards Arc. Her hand reached out towards, but stopped suddenly. "Arc?" She looked at him with happiness in her eyes. "You don't like the Tomilin clan now.. huh?" She dropped her hand to her side.

The pink haired boy titled his head to the side, "I seemed to have offended you some way or form? But you are right we have no classes at all together. Although that doesn't mean I looked up to you." the pink haired boy said defensively, then he let out a small smile. "I see its because I look weird and have a high voice. You think i'm weird. Especially since I look like a girl. You probably think I like boys." Lee couldn't help but giggle softly. "I'm sorry to offend you in any way or form. I'm actually super nervous because its the first time I ever got the courage to actually talk to you. Ahhh! And i made you mad." The pink haired boy let out a soft sign. "I wonder if this is how girls feel like when they get rejected by the one they love." His deep blue eyes looked back up at the dragon, "Let me start over. Like a normal person. My name is Lee Warth. I am year two this year. I have looked up to you as an idol since i entered this school." Lee then looked over to the wolf, "I'm sorry for stopping you guys. I just really wanted to stop Corvou-y. I mean Corvou. I mean Mr. Azuryn."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Throughout all of the glares and vocal retaliation that he received, the raven never allowed himself to be fazed even if for a moment. He simply kept his arms crossed seriously over his chest as he glared at Ringo, his eyes narrowed and piercing within an obvious sense of annoyance. Silent judgements would continue cycling throughout his intellect as he shifted his attention between Ringo and, soon enough, Tama, when she had returned. Deepened, auburn voids of his trailed after the ashen-haired lass as she strode off, his teeth lightly clenched as he continued to grasp his forearms in a rather rough fashion from the encounter he had just endured.

Snapping back into reality at Tama's words, however, Angelo blinked once before looking over his shoulder and at his companion. Slowly, he fully turned himself around in order to face her, sighing deeply and muttering to himself for a second or so while shaking his head a bit. That...isn't necessarily the case. But I do have slightly different views, now, to say the least... Although, I'm not too surprised. All groups and people have some sort of cons to them anyways, no matter how highly people speak of them..." He raked a hand through his hair before shrugging sluggishly and eying his friend. "Although, for what its worth, my opinion of you as an individual still remains the same. I'm not letting that encounter change what I think of you so easily."

With his arms crossed, the Azuryn man simply stared down at the crossdresser while listening to him. A soft sigh left his lips as he closed his eyes, shaking his head and rubbing the bridge of his nose lightly. "...I knew there was something off..." he groaned with a loss of formalities in a minor tone of defeat while looking down at the boy from between the spaces of his fingers. After a moment or so, he slid his hand across his face before allowing it to fall limp and hang by the corresponding flank. "There...was something off with your feminine display. You take the prize for 'Beacon's Greatest Crossdresser' in the eyes of a lot of people here, but there's still bits and pieces that seem off..."

Another pause would be taken before the drake sighed and continued.

"...Well...regardless, welcome to the Academy, then. ...Or...belated welcome, rather," Corvou spoke in reply, his tone low and still recovering at first. Resting his hat upon his head once more, he slipped both of his hands within his pockets before resuming his speech. "I...hope that you have a good second year here. Who knows- we may even get more opportunities to talk later on. I'm basically set on being a close combat tactics professor here, and have talked it over with the Headmaster here and there. ...Er, but don't pull this stunt again. I don't want other students getting the wrong idea."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:14 pm

Tama smiled easily at Arc. "Ringo is a bit much, but she means beast for the clan. Since she, herself, will have to marry the head." Tama touched her mask. "Ringo does not wear a mask, because of this." The black haired clans member looked at the ground. "If you had started a fight with her. It would be my duty to defend her. Even if she meant wrong. That's why I wanted to run away from her while I still could." The female looked back up at Arc. Then shook her head. "But enough about depressing stuff. Teach me how to do that once move you were doing! I wanna learn how to dance like that. Our dancing is so different."

Lee smiled widely as Corvou called him by his title, "Ahhh! So you do know me! That makes me ten times happier now." The pink haired man laughed softly. When hearing Corvou would be a teacher. The pink haired man's eyes glittered. "I will make sure not to skip your class then!" He said happily as she titled his head to the side letting his pink hair fly around. "I can't promise anything. Its just how I was raised." The boys sweet voice said softly towards the dragon. "Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. Sorry for making you uncomfortable in any form. I just couldn't help it. Please guide me in the future, Mr. Azuryn." With that the pink haired boy made his way away from the dragon and wolf. He did a little skip as he disappeared among the students.
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:42 pm

"Well..." Ishi said as she lifted herself off of the wall to stand by Corvou, a glitter of cobalt around her neck flashing in the light as she moved to stand beside him. "That was a thing."

Shizu waved her hand at Jijo, "Nonsense. Jijo, what I want doesn't matter in the grand scheme of life. Often times it is those who protect the wealthy that decide the course of the world. While that doesn't mean you are valued above me in society, it means that you quite possibly may be put in a situation where your honest judgement may save millions of lives."

Lucy smiled as Pete as he asked for confirmation, "I remembered... What we used to call one another before I lost my memories, Kohai. For some reason it feels more natural than I thought it would."
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Angelo laughed awkwardly at Tama's sudden outburst, rubbing and scratching the back of his neck while trying his best to keep up with her rather upbeat and happy demeanor. "Eeeeeh... I...kinda don't want risk it. I'm getting the idea that customs between here and your Clan shouldn't clash too much, now, and I honestly don't wanna have another encounter with...her...again if that's the case..." he muttered in an apologetic and defeated way.

Corvou simply stared after Lee as he strode off in his rather bubbly way, and, after a little while, the drake breathed low sigh and rubbed his face a bit. "...Yeah...apparently it was..." he muttered with an awkward chuckle before allowing his arm to fall limp by his flank once more, the hand that had previously caressed his face relaxed and left half open. Looking down at the other, the man blinked silently while looking down at her. He couldn't help but smirk a bit after noticing the accessory that she was wearing. His mouth opened as he was about to comment on it, but he stopped himself while remembering the reason for exiting the ballroom and coming outside. As a result, he put himself back on track mentally, and the words that ended up leaving his mouth instead of the prior comment he had prepared was, "So... Back on the whole, 'What should I do?' thing? ..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:35 am

Jijo looked at Shizu with a look that said she didn't quite comprehend "... So... What you're saying is... One day I might be more important in the grand scheme of things than you are... That's,,, Seriously not funny, mistress... I'm merely a loyal slave, mistress, to say I'm important and you are not is like saying a domesticated beast is more important than a god..."

Pete smiled sadly at Lucy "It's... Good to have you back, Senpai... What else do you remember?..." before Lucy could speak, however, Sicarius came onto the scene "Peter, sorry to say, but Tonma and Violet aren't coming u-... Uh... Hello, Ms. Raine..." he said politely as he saw Lucy...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:40 pm

Tama titled her head to the side. "I see." Then a small laugh escaped Tama's mouth, "I get it. Sorry Arc." Although on the outside she was happy and bubbly. On the inside, she was melancholy. Her eyes showed a touch of it. Arc had actually hurt her feelings. She put both of her hands behind her as she cupped her hands together to keep the anger and sadness from forming. Her finger tips pierced her skin letting her palm bleed a little. "I wounder what teams we will get. Have you found out yours?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Ishi sighed, "Yea. I'm thinking about becoming a teacher, but at the same time I'm not very sure that I'd be any good at it," She confided, rubbing the toe of her shoe against the ground as she spoke.

"Nonsense, Jijo. If you weren't here to guard me I would be left unprotected. The defenders are just as important as the object being defended. It's simple battle tactics."

"Not much else, unfortunately," Lucy confessed, reaching behind her to pick up a familiar notepad that had been resting on the ground. She smiled at it sadly and closed her eyes, flipping the page calmly before staring at the note that lay written on the page.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:37 pm

Pondering only for a moment or so, Angelo would slowly bring himself to shrug soon after being inquired. "Mmm...nah, I can't say that I have. Not yet, at least..." he replied with thoughtfulness in a casual and calm tone. Shrugging, he stepped beside and behind the other to some degree in order to guide himself to a nearby punch bowl. He began to grip a cup and pour a serving of the drink for himself. "Although, I hope that I'm placed with some people that I know. Social awkwardness, and all of that-..."

He trailed off for a moment while looking down, taking note of the clenching of the girl's hands from his newly-acquired angle. Silence would befall him as he noticed a slight trace of crimson from within her palms, and he blinked before looking up at the lass's face with a slight look of concern. "...H-Hey, you shouldn't do that..." he muttered awkwardly. Reaching down, he grasped hold of Tama's hands before rolling one of his sleeves down and dabbing at the liquid in a gentle manner. "...Is, like...is something wrong or bothering you? Did I say something...?"

Corvou tilted his head a bit at the remark he was given, slowly crossing his arms over his chest while glancing down at the neighboring graduate besides him. "...Well, I'd have to disagree, honestly. I mean, you sure as Hell have your wits about you. You're smart, skilled in what you do, and just...well, all-around amazing in my opinion- and in more ways than one. Even though you doubt, I'm pretty sure that you'd prove yourself wrong and do a fine-ass job in teaching."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Pete sighed "Not even Tai? She's... Been really torn up since you left us..." he said sadly, Sicarius stayed where he was, not wanting to ruin the moment quite yet...

Jijo sighed "I have no need to be important anywhere but your heart, mistress... So it doesn't matter to me whether you are right or not... So arguing about it is pointless..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:24 am

Tama watched him as he dabbed her hand. Tama was never really use to this. She shiver slightly as she forced herself to hold back any words. "Ah no. Ringo. She can get under my skin sometimes. You shouldn't worry much. I can't feel it." Tama said as she watched her hands get blood on his sleeve. "Your staining your sleeve you shouldn't do that." Tama pulled her hands back as they fell to her sides. "They will be fine."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:32 am

The boy slowly shook his head while looking at the other, his eyes showing that he didn't quite buy the excuse he was given. ...It's fine, really. I have a lot of other shirts like this, and it isn't like a quick wish won't fix a small stain like this," he replied at first while keeping his full, undivided attention upon the student with him. Slowly, he crossed his arms as his expression turned slightly serious for the moment.

"And I know it isn't about Ringo-at least not most of it. Unless she were really that bad, she wouldn't provoke you this much if you've basically spent your time around her for your entire life up until now. You would be used to her by now." He took a moment to roll his sleeve back up, folding the stained portion beneath a few layers of fabric to hide it from view and make himself a bit more presentable. "You can tell me what it is straight out. I won't give you any sass or tongue for it, anyways."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:04 am

Tama held a blush over her face, "No.. Ringo only started to act out recently." She signed a little, "Ringo is the clan leaders Wife. That's why she does not wear a mask like I do. They were out hunting one day and Ringo's mask was broken. The clean leader saw her face and they will be forever married until Ringo finds another man AND the clan leader. Ringo is always looking for an excuse to find another man. She surrounds herself in guys to find the one she loves." Tama looked away. She rubbed the back of her neck. "I don't want her falling in love with you." She said in her most honest way. "And I don't like how she pushes the rules on me when it comes to you. The rules are ancient and have been broken many times."
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:18 am

Angelo opened his mouth a bit in attempt to reply to his companion, though stopped himself before saying anything after taking notice of the remark regarding how she wished for her companion not to fall for him. Blinking, his expression softened a bit as he tensed down a tad, tilting his head a bit. ...Can't help but think about the reason for that... he thought quietly while listening to the girl continue one. Once she was done, the raven released a quiet sigh while scratching his head.

"...Well, if you want my honest opinion...it was stupid of the Clan to send you out here thinking that you'd continue to follow all of their rules either way. Let's face it; both here and there are extremely different, and in more ways than one. Customs are bound to be broken and overlapped a lot if you're to stay here, and all." Breathing quietly, the teen gave a low sigh while turning to face the dancefloor and the general remainder of the room afar. "If the rules are ancient and have been broken time and time again, then...just...don't be afraid to break them yourself. Just...not excessively so."

He glanced up at Tama while leaning on the wall behind him, shrugging.

"Like I said the day that we met. You're gonna have to change the way you live and adjust your lifestyle, but all while keeping your roots close to you, if you're intent on spending some time here. Right?"
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Ishini laughed softly, her expression lightening as she looked up to Corvou, "For some reason I can't help but think that you're probably right. Now that I think about it, there was a point and time where gang members wouldn't even think about strolling down my end of the slums for fear of getting their asses handed to them," She said, glancing upwards thoughtfully before she gave a relieved sigh and closed her eyes.

Shizu smiled softly at Jijo's words, "Indeed... arguing will do nothing but hurt both of us, and that is something neither of us want."

"Not even her..." Lucy confessed sadly, her gaze falling to the ground as she raised a closed fist to just above her heart. Her eyes closing as a singular thought ran through her mind. That isn't all I remember, Kohai... but saying the rest out loud might hurt too much.
Drae
Drae

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:30 pm

Jijo nodded "So... Now what?..."

Pete sighed "Aw man.... She was the one who was the most torn up about it.... I think you should go talk to her... Just to make her feel better... It might backfire insanely badly, but..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Killua Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:21 am

The girl looked at arc. her arms wrapped around him, although she had gotten to her knees. Her head was shoved into his stomach as she hugged him tightly. "Your right. I shouldn't let it bother me too much." Tama nodded happily. "Do you still wanna join the clan.. or are you regretting it?"
Killua
Killua

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Corvou chuckled, nodding. "Because you have the strength and a powerful influence to make that happen. While frightening to some people, those two qualities are actually pretty damn respectable and amazing in the eyes of others," he said. In a rather casual way, he rested the elbow of his right arm lightly upon the girl's shoulder, allowing his hand to just pat the top of her head in a gentle yet dismissive way. "Regardless of the path you choose, it's safe to say that you'd do a damn good job in...well, whatever you choose to do. If it's worth anything, I'll be supporting you all the way in whatever you choose to do."

An awkward laugh escaped the raven's lips as he slowly and stiffly gave Tama's head a couple of pats. "...Aha...that's the spirit..." he muttered while glancing around. As soon as he caught the odd gazes sent over to him due to the situation he was in, the crossbreed gave them a forced, uncomfortable, and, at the same time, polite smile before averting his gaze back to the clan member. Pondering upon her inquiry for a moment, he shrugged while still trying to shake the presence and looks of the other students off. "Ehm... Well, although the attitude stuff does bother me to an extent, I've encountered people like that time and time again. I'm...somewhat used to it."

He shrugged slightly.

"So...yeah, I guess. I'm still interested in how things run in the Clan, anyways..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3