RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Starshine followed after her "Thanks I'm kind of new to town so it's a good thing you knew where this place is"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Brother's Favour Part 2 (Closed) [Ended]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:58 pm

Marais shrugged "I have the cousin of a friend to thank for showing me around, we can do the whole "So what's your story" thing when we get there..."

(Timeskip, just outside the Grimm Fandango Resturant)

"THis is the place... Pretty fancy, huh?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:02 pm

Starshine sighed internally "Dammit Meli you really should try matching the location to the participants personality profile!" he thought to himself before speaking "Yeah it really is... anyway I'm guessing we just tell them the shiplord sent us or something"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:05 pm

Marais shrugged again "I guess..." she said before going inside and walking up to the front desk "Uh... The Shiplord sent us..." the man at the table silently nodded and pointed to seat 9 "A waiter will be with you in a moment." he said with a father smile "Uh... THanks..." Marais said before looking back to Shine...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:10 pm

Starshine gave an awkward smile as he started to walk over to their table "By the way I don't think I've properly introduced myself my name is Starshine uhh Starshine Kyland"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:11 pm

Marais sat down and laughed "Heh, that's a cute name for a badass looking guy like you..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Starshine gave a small sigh and sat down "Oh uhh thanks... Yeah I get that a lot actually well the name part not the badass part... anyway it's from my mom's clan so I have her to thank for it though I guess the upside is no one forgets it"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:19 pm

Marais smiled "I guess that's never a bad thing... So... What's your story?..." she asked curiously....
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Starshine leaned back in his chair and thought for a moment "Well I come from a snowy mountain town called Chasm I have two siblings a monstrous older brother and a little sister, I'm sixteen and uhh my mom's a cow" he paused for a moment before remembering something he left out "Oh and I'm a bit of a weaponry nut..."
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:56 pm

Marais nodded attentively "Small world, I'm no stranger to how weapons work myself... I guess I should explain myself now... Let's see... I was born and raised in a marshtown called Lumiere, my dad's the leader of the town if you couldn't tell by my name, "De Lumiere", we've been the ruling family since the founding of the town. It's a pretty nice place, everyone's happy, no homeless or jobless people, the Grimm around the town are pretty easy to kill with a simple hunting rifle and are pretty cowardly too, Oh! And there's a really nice thing that happens sometimes that gets us lots a' tourists, basically cold fireballs come out of the marsh water and float up into the sky, it's really beautiful in person, I always loved seeing them with my friends and family whenever they came up..." she said, once again getting sidetracked...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 pm

Starshine nodded "That is really cool actually a lot nicer than Chasm. Chasm is kinda the polar opposite of Lumiere, It's really harsh and cold buried deep in the mountains with abnormally strong and large grimm so everybody knows basic survival, in fact my clan is in charge of training and hunting for the town their one of the head clans that govern there as well as the first people to settle "
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:11 pm

"Wow... It really is basically the opposite... And we're both descended from founders... Small world..." she said with a smile "You a gamer? We share at least one hobby, I want to know if we share more..." she said curiously...
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Starshine shrugged "Um no not really I never had much access to things like video games I spent most of my time researching or training or snowboarding when I got the chance"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:17 pm

Marais shrugged "Fair enough, fair enough... You should play something sometime, you could find something you like... Hey, shouldn't a waiter have come here so-" "Yes, yes, I'm right here..." a young waiter said as he walked up to the duo "Sorry about that, today's been kinda busy... Your orders?" "Hmm ...Fries, with lemon, and I don't like them crunchy, so..." "Yes ma'am, and you, sir?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 pm

Starshine froze up a little realizing he forgot to look at the menu "Oh um whatever's good I guess" "What the fuck is wrong with you star!?" he thought cursing himself for his awkwardness
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:24 pm

The waiter lowered his eyelids in a visual sigh "Good is subjective and we have many things that many patrons have loved and hated, "Whatever's good" gives me nothing to work with..." "...It is kinda vague..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Starshine resisted the urge to just leave right then and their "J-just give me the same as her please"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:28 pm

The waiter nodded "Yes sir, two orders of fries with lemon on the side, make sure they're not crunchy, got it." he said before leaving "Pft, not good in social situations? That's okay, we all get that way at some point in our lives, 'snothin' to be ashamed of!"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:31 pm

Starshine sighed "I assure you that is not the case I'm usually much more collected" he said his normal grouchy tone and expression coming to the forefront
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:49 pm

Marais laughed quietly and smirked "Sure you are." she said jokingly "So... Anyways... Uh... What else is there to talk about, really?..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Starshine groaned "umm well..." he stammered trying to put on his fake smile before just giving up and letting his face relax back into it's default position with a sigh "Yeah I'm fresh out of Ideas"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Marais sighed before speaking again "You have any friends in town?"
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Starshine thought for a moment "Well there is this one guy named Pete as well as my brother and his girlfriend Meli uhh a girl named Leaf as well as a girl named Amber and my old friend from Chasm Kary"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:07 pm

"Meli, huh? I feel like I remember that name... It's a common name in my town and it's neighbours, but... Like, there's a little feeling in the back of my head that's saying that I know the same Meli... Huh..."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBrough Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:13 pm

Starshine paused a moment "Well this one is a blond dove faunus and apparently a idol or something. I think her band was called the heart stones or something"
MrBrough
MrBrough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next