RWBY Un-Glued; Part of the Un-Glued RolePlay Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

DUAL  

Latest topics
» Black Clover RP
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 pm by Zadi

» A Painted Note
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:47 pm by Quinn The Fox

» Tiru Turcaid, the Marbled Blue Fox
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm by Paige weaver

» A heat wrapped day
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2017 1:18 pm by Miss Heny

» Star Vs Rohan
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 12:27 pm by MrBrough

» Leon "Regulus" Chrysos [WIP]
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:57 am by Liekos

» Make A Move
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 6:45 pm by Drae

» Fluores Verdelia
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm by TheFoxWithout

» Lucille Raine, The Nightmare's Wrath
The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 6:51 pm by Paige weaver

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division]

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division]

Post by Requiem Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:34 am

"Oh, yes, I would imagine so... Perhaps they would be as hollow as your head on the day that both your overconfidence and your enemies ruthlessly slaughter you and gauge whatever is in that fucking brain of yours out," Corvou shot back in a sudden, sharp response, growling loudly and dangerously all the while. His teeth were clenched during the statements, and this caused whatever words that he gave to be spoken in a rather stressed and muffled way, though whatever signs of distress that he showed other than that would have gradually faded away as silence - save for the faint creasing of the grasses beneath his feet as he strode along - overwhelmed him, and he eventually gave a low, reluctant sigh. "...Apologies. I...have been rather stressed ever since I had found out about all of this, and such a fact became apparent in that...inappropriate...response just now. It was merely my anger capturing me for a moment; do your best not to take it too much to heart..."

After speaking this, the drake began to avert his gaze earthbound, peering down at the crimson-hued grass beneath him while he walked along. Not too long after doing so, he sensed movement by his flank, and, by instinct, tilted his head up and to the side the slightest bit to catch sight of the source. Well enough, he found himself looking at his inquiring partner, gazing at her with a seemingly blank expression for a second or so before muttering softly to himself and just shrugging. "...To be honest, I...am...not too sure..." he began in a slow, yet loud enough tone for both Ishini and Peter to be able to hear. "I know for fact that there should be quite a lot of soldiers... More than likely even more Grimm hybrids for as far as the naked eye could see - and I would imagine that some of them are gruesome-looking experiments that survived but went horribly, horribly wrong, so... Hm...maybe imagine the most horrific-looking hybrid worthy of your worst nightmares, multiply that by perhaps six or seven, and... Well, I assume that you get my gist... Beyond that, though...we may actually come across some prior test subjects - who either may or may not still be alive, but I would imagine that they would have seen much, much better days... So, I suppose that a sort of potential gore warning is necessary..."
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Band of Evolution: Part I [Crimson Division]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Pete flinched at Corvou's anger, but recovered before the sentence was finished "'S cool, man, you're stressed. I know that..." He said before Corvou spoke again "As if that's a necessary warning in our kind of work... I mean... Grimm don't bleed alot, but... Y'know... People do... Especially the most dangerous ones.... I don't know why them especially, but those are the ones us Hunters take out, sooo.... I'm rambling... I'll shut up now....."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Drae Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:24 pm

"So, Pete. How are your classes so far?" Ishini inquired. She wasn't much for small talk, but she felt it best if everyone got their minds onto something a bit lighter for the time being while they headed quite possibly to their deaths. She kept her gauntlets on her hands, however, which showed that she still understood the gravity of the situation.
Drae
Drae

http://writersantics.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Requiem Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:13 pm

In response to Peter's comments, Corvou simply stayed silent, thinking to himself while strolling along. His gaze fell down to the ground yet again as he continued forward, deciding to listen in as the group progressed forward for the meantime. During the time in which he did so, his guard admittedly dropped to some degree as he became lost in his mind, but it perked up at once as he heard a sudden beep in his ear, which drove him to quickly glance up.

Not even a fraction of a second after doing so, though, he realized that the sound came from the earpiece that he had lodged within his ear; one that matched in design to the one that he had given Angelo before they had departed. He glanced over his shoulder at the others with him for a moment before bringing his attention back to the path before him, leaving them to chat it up as he brought one of his hands to the according ear and pressed the button on the device, listening in on what Angelo had to say.
Requiem
Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:36 pm

"Uh.... They're okay... I mean, I'm passing them...." Pete replied boredly "Uh..." he added, not really knowing what to say "I know that small talk is good and all, but..... Usually it's more interesting to all than involved...."
Empoleon_Blownaparte
Empoleon_Blownaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2